Sexual pleasure is something that’s considered non-negotiable in most men. There are now countless products that promise to help in enhancing male pleasure and performance. However, more than half of it may just be all about false advertising and marketing claims. Among the many products available is Androzene.
This dietary supplement is formulated to boost sexual drive, stamina, and physical energy. When these are all achieved, you can expect a more intense and longer lovemaking with your partner. The question is, have all these claims been justified by actual users?
On its product label, you will see that there is a tiny indication of its distributor, which is a company called Health Club Diet, LLC. This is located in Beverly, MA although that’s the only information being mentioned. If you would try searching for the product’s image, you’ll end up with 2 different packagings.
This is because Androzene has recently partnered with CloiXonne, an MLM company that has several brands under them. To directly contact the customer service for the supplement, you may send an email to email@example.com or call 800-708-1038.
They also have several social media accounts that you can follow or contact for any inquiries.
What’s the Best Alternative to Androzene?
Considering the details we found about Androzene and its possible side effects, we would say it’s not the best one out there. After checking many other competitor products, we found a better and really effective male enhancement supplement. Check out its detailed review HERE.
Who Should Take Androzene?
Androzene is intended for adults only. Since it’s a dietary supplement, you don’t need a prescription upon availing this product. However, it’s best to get a medical opinion first particularly if you have any current medical condition or are taking prescription drugs.
The natural formulation of this supplement claims to help men who are looking for a solution for their sex life problems. You can also expect an increase in stamina and physical energy so that your sex life will be more vigorous and long-lasting.
What Makes Androzene Work?
The ingredients of Androzene are said to be clinically-tested to increase blood flow, particularly around the penis. Because of this, there should be an improvement in your penis’ hardness and size.
The manufacturer also stated that it is the only male enhancement product that features the patented delivery system called AndroPhase™. This technology can help with the absorption of all the ingredients, making sure that the effects will last throughout the day. This means that you will always be sexually prepared no matter what time it is.
Aside from improving erectile function, the supplement also promises to:
- enhance the mood
- boost energy
- increase stamina
The formula is made up of vitamins and minerals along with other potent ingredients that can help its users to boost their sexual confidence, energy, and mind.
For its proprietary blend, Androzene utilizes the following ingredients:
- Guarana seed extract – Guarana is a shrub with bright red fruits. In South America, it is used as a stimulant and may also help with ailments like hypertension, dysentery, migraine, diarrhea, neuralgia, and fever. It affects the central nervous system that’s why people also use it for obesity and to enhance athletic performance.
- Yohimbine (as hydrochloride) – Yohimbine is a very popular ingredient in several male enhancement supplements. It is a quite controversial ingredient because of several side effects and health risks associated with it. Even when you consume just the right dosage for it, you are still at risk of getting side effects like nausea, nervousness, kidney failure, dizziness, paralysis, headache, hypertension, anxiety, increased heart rate, and allergic reactions.
- Taurine – This amino sulfonic acid may be taken for the treatment of ADHD, hepatitis, congestive heart failure, autism, fatigue, and other conditions. It can also enhance mental performance.
- Xanthoparmelia scabrosa extract – This lichen may be effective for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. There is no exact explanation as to how it really works, but it’s thought to act as an aphrodisiac.
- Eleuthero root extract – Eleuthero can reduce stress and fatigue, relieve inflammation, support heart health, and also increase the levels of energy.
- Epimedium extract – This plant works as an aphrodisiac as it increases sexual desire and libido. It may help treat erectile dysfunction, control asthma, enhance the memory, and boost bodybuilding and sports performance.
To complete the list of ingredients included in this proprietary blend, you will also find nettle root extract, saw palmetto berry extract, and tribulus terrestris. Other notable components are niacin, calcium, and zinc.
Androzene Side Effects
The possible side effects are quite alarming, considering that the manufacturer even claims that this supplement does not have any side effects at all. Instead, they just recommended that you consult with a doctor first if you have any questions or concerns about it.
The presence of yohimbine alone is already a warning signal since there are just too many side effects that are associated with it.
Androzene Dosage and Instructions
The maximum consumption of Androzene is up to 3 tablets per day. It’s best to take it on an empty stomach, at least 30 minutes before bedtime or your sexual activity.
There are 90 tablets in a bottle, and that should last for about a month or so, depending on your usage. Typically, you should feel an onset of result within half an hour up to an hour after taking it.
Best Places To Buy Androzene
Ordering Androzene is very easy if you will be ordering online. To order, just give them a call at 800-704-4055. They are offering one free bottle for every 2 bottles that you will purchase. They are also promising a 90-day money-back guarantee in case you are not satisfied with the results that you will get.
You can also get this supplement from Amazon as the manufacturer also has their seller account on this selling platform.
Latest Androzene Reviews
There are like 28 Androzene reviews on Amazon and 71% of it are all rated negatively or poorly. The total rating for the product is 2.2 out of 5 stars. These negative reviews are all claiming that the product was not effective and that it only made them waste their time and money.
Is Androzene Legit Or A Scam? Conclusion…
It’s really disappointing to come across a product and expect a lot of great things from it, only to be frustrated in the end. This is exactly how we feel about Androzene. The claims and promises made by the manufacturer sounded really good that you can’t help but expect the best. Yet, for us, they failed miserably.
It has several side effects, and there are only very few people who would say that it actually works. It might not be a scam, but then it’s definitely something that we won’t recommend.