As we age, it is inevitable that we experience different kinds of pain. Perhaps one of the most common ones would be joint pain and discomfort. It’s natural that we want to look for various ways and products to help in alleviating such pain. This is what Arthro-7 claims to be formulated for.
This dietary supplement is also termed as a “joint food” according to its official website. It promises to give results in as fast as two weeks. It’s supposed to help with joint discomfort as well as mobility and cartilage problems.
Arthro-7 is a product of US Doctors’ Clinical, a company that provides products that they like to label as “doctor-recommended.” They have a board of doctors that ensures that all their supplements are high quality.
The address that they have listed on the website is only for product returns:
2781 W. MacArthur Blvd. B-363
Santa Ana, CA 92704
For customer service, their toll-free number is 1-800-914-0594 which you can call during Mondays-Fridays, 6:00 AM to 5:30 PM PST.
What’s the Best Alternative to Arthro-7?
Considering the details we found about Arthro-7 and its possible side effects, we would say it’s not the best one out there. After checking many other competitor products, we found a better and really effective joint health supplement. Check out its detailed review HERE.
Who Should Take Arthro-7?
This joint food is only for adults and not for children who are below the age of 18. If you are pregnant, lactating (or suspected to be pregnant), or taking any dietary supplement, it’s advisable to consult with a doctor first.
The manufacturer claims that there is no need to change your lifestyle or daily routine when you take this product. However, it is still the best approach if you will combine it with daily exercise, nutritional supplementation, and a healthy diet to fully support joint health.
What Makes Arthro-7 Work?
Behind its working process is a combination of ingredients that are known to effectively nourish joint health. They also claim that Arthro-7 can provide clinical improvements and results in these areas:
- joint discomfort
- difficulty with moving down the stairs
- walking problems
- joint stiffness
- joint swelling
You’ll also find a graph posted on their website, which, according to them, is a representation of a clinical study that was performed to prove results. However, the graph is the only thing that was included and nothing else.
It would have been helpful if they provided a link to the actual case study or perhaps a research journal that could provide more information about the study and its results. They also declare that this supplement is:
- recommended by doctors
- has sold over 8 million units
- Collagen – Collagen is abundant in amino acids, which are believed to greatly affect the building or forming of joint cartilage. However, this claim still needs further evidence, and some research even suggests that there is actually no significant link between collagen and the alleviation of joint inflammation and pain.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) – MSM is usually used for rheumatoid arthritis, bursitis or joint inflammation, chronic pain, osteoporosis, tendinitis, and other health conditions. It is believed to work by supplying sulfur so that the body is able to make more compounds.
- Vitamin C – Supplementation of vitamin C can help with the regeneration and repair of tissues in the body. Its other functions include supporting the immune system, decreasing triglycerides and bad cholesterol, protection against heart disease, and more.
- Turmeric – Several studies have shown that turmeric can provide a wide range of health benefits for the brain and body. Its main active ingredient is called curcumin which is a very powerful antioxidant. Turmeric is anti-inflammatory and can boost brain functions, while also lowering the risk of acquiring brain diseases like Alzheimer’s and depression.
- Bromelain – This enzyme can help reduce inflammation, especially after an injury or surgery. It works by signaling the body to produce substances that can fight or suppress swelling and pain.
- Cetyl Myristoleate (CMO) – This compound is often used for the treatment and alleviation of joint pain, gout, rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, and arthritis.
- Lipase – This is an enzyme that has natural anti-inflammatory properties. It also helps with the absorption of all the other ingredients used in the formula.
Arthro-7 Side Effects
The FAQ page of Arthro-7’s website states that there are no side effects as you use this supplement. But then upon checking the reviews on Amazon, it seems that the users are saying otherwise. A customer reported of having red rashes over her entire body. She also experienced fever, and her joint pain and swelling became worse.
Another user said that he experienced extreme constipation for days because of this product.
Arthro-7 Dosage and Instructions
Adults may take 2 Arthro-7 capsules twice a day. This is directed for at least 1 to 2 weeks. When you start to notice significant results, you may adjust the dosage to just 2 capsules for your daily maintenance.
Make sure to store the bottle or container in a dry and cool place. If in case the seal under its cap is found broken, do not consume the product.
Best Places To Buy Arthro-7
There are several Amazon listings for Arthro-7, so you won’t have a hard time buying this supplement. The best source is definitely through their website as they offer a 60-day money back guarantee in case you are not satisfied with the results.
Latest Arthro-7 Reviews
We’ve been a bit concerned about several Arthro-7 reviews on Amazon, especially since most of the negative ones are complaints about its ineffectiveness. One user claimed that he or she got an expired product while another called it a scam because there were no results even after using it for several months.
Is Arthro-7 Legit Or A Scam? Conclusion…
There may be users who can say that Arthro-7 worked for them, and that’s good. However, we cannot just ignore complaints of it being ineffective and just a waste of money. If you need a reliable supplement that can help in supporting joint health, you might want to consider looking for other alternatives.
Just make sure to consider the necessary factors such as the reviews, the formula and its working process, and the price. This way, you’ll know that you’re not making a mistake and that you are finally able to choose a product that can stay true to its promise.