AscaRx is a dietary supplement formulated for men and women who are suffering from high levels in their blood sugar. It is not just for diabetics but also for pre-diabetics and those at risk of having the disease due to genetics or lifestyle.
The manufacturer claims that it may also help curb your appetite and give you more energy. As a result, it is unlikely that you’ll become overweight, which is one of the leading causes of diabetes.
Each tablet of AscaRx contains FDA-approved ingredients clinically proven to normalize high levels of blood glucose and lipids.
These bioactive compounds also stabilize triglyceride and cholesterol levels by controlling your blood sugar.
Ascarit Ltd. is the company that manufactures AscaRx. Their office is located at 22 Ben Gurion St. Givaat Shmuel, Israel.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this product, you may send a letter to P.O. Box 49 Givaat Shmuel 5410001.
However, if you need to contact them immediately, you can call them at +972-3-964-5010. If you prefer to send an email, you can use the contact form on their official website.
Who Should Take AscaRx?
This supplement is for pre-diabetics and diabetics, particularly those diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes. You may also benefit from the product if you have a health condition that causes blood sugar fluctuations.
In addition, if one of your immediate family members already has Type 2 diabetes, you might be at risk of getting the disease. Taking AscaRx can help you prevent this from happening, even if your blood sugar levels are still within the normal range.
Another condition that can lead to diabetes is being overweight. This product can also arrest the problem before it develops into a more serious condition.
You can use it with other medications, but not if you are:
- younger than 16 years of age
- 1 to 28 weeks pregnant or nursing
- prone to allergies allergic
- taking other supplements
What Makes AscaRx Work?
AscaRx contains ingredients clinically proven to increase the ability of your bowel to absorb glucose. These bioactive compounds stimulate your pancreas to produce insulin, which plays an important role in keeping your blood sugar levels normal.
The manufacturer employs modern herbal extraction and dry powder conversion techniques to maximize the potency of each ingredient.
Furthermore, they conducted their own research and tests on this supplement’s efficacy. Results of these show that blood sugar levels of diabetic patients were reduced and stabilized.
In some cases, AscaRx improved the condition of complications from diabetes such as impotence, impaired kidney, poor blood circulation, and failing eyesight.
The formula of AscaRx is a combination of the following herbs in a proprietary Herbal Extract Mixture:
- Morus alba – This ingredient is an extract of the mulberry tree. Upon ingestion, it works to decelerate the breakdown of sugars in your stomach. As a result, they are absorbed more efficiently into your blood. When this happens, your blood sugar stays within the levels ideal for your body.
- Taraxacum Officinale – Commonly known as dandelion, this plant has anti-inflammatory benefits and helps support urinary functions.
- Urtica dioica – Also called stinging nettle plant, this is usually added in supplements for diabetes and endocrine disorders. It can help in lowering and maintaining blood sugar levels.
- Artemisia sp. – A large and diverse genus of edible plants with 400 species. These plants have culinary, aromatic, medicinal, and even industrial uses.
- Cinnamon – Your favorite spice not only adds flavor to coffee and bread but also helps alleviate discomforts associated with diabetes.
- Rose Hips – Rose bushes bear fruits, which are called rose hips. They contain large amounts of vitamin C, which boosts the immune system and wards off infections.
All these herbs are categorized as G.R.A.S. (Generally Recognized as Safe).
AscaRx Side Effects
Many supplements cause mild side effects even if they use only natural ingredients. This is due to your body adjusting to these substances, which are usually not found in the food you eat regularly.
AscaRx is no exception. When you start taking it, you may experience stomach discomforts such as gas and bloating. Some people also have mild pain, soft stools, or diarrhea.
Keep in mind that while these are normal, they should not get worse or last for more than a week.
In addition, certain individuals may experience severe allergic reactions if they are sensitive to the herbs contained in this product.
Get immediate medical attention if you notice any of these symptoms: swelling on any part of your face, difficulty breathing, and redness of the skin or itching in your body.
Fortunately, even if these side effects are serious, they are also rare.
AscaRx Dosage and Instructions
The manufacturer recommends taking one dosage of AscaRx three times a day before each meal. If you forget one, wait until the next meal and take it then.
Below is the prescribed single dosage for each individual according to weight.
40 to 50 kg: 1 tablet
51 to 70 kg: 1 to 2 tablets
71+ kg: 2 tablets
Here are some important reminders:
- Regardless of your weight, you can increase your AscaRx intake to two tablets before each meal when your glucose level goes above 160 mg/dL.
- While it is safe to take more than the recommended dosage, you still need to ask your doctor if this course of action is advisable.
- Forgetting one dosage is fine, but skipping a whole day is not. Due to their short half-life, the ingredients in this supplement and their potency cannot be retained in your body.
Best Places To Buy AscaRx
AscaRx is available online and on the manufacturer’s official website. To make sure you get the genuine and original product, avoid placing orders with any online retail store.
Unfortunately, you cannot purchase this supplement in brick-and-mortar pharmacies.
Latest AscaRx Reviews
The AscaRx reviews we found online are mostly positive.
Diabetics who tried this product were able to reduce their doses of Metformin and insulin after only six weeks of taking it.
Those who developed hypoglycemia from taking diabetes medications reported an improvement in blood glucose, cholesterol, and triglycerides levels.
As for non-diabetic users who suffered from high blood pressure and high levels of lipids, they also lowered their numbers after just four weeks.
Most importantly, we did not find any review that mentioned side effects from using this supplement.
Is AscaRx Legit Or Scam? Conclusion…
We commend the manufacturer of AscaRx for conducting their own clinical studies on the efficiency of this product.
This is an impressive feat compared to other companies which rely solely on research done on certain ingredients and published in medical journals.
For us, in-house tests are important because supplements use different formulas. Therefore, each combination will yield different results.
In addition, the manufacturer’s website and the product’s label provide all the information you need to help you decide whether it’s right for you. These include a complete ingredients list, allergen warnings, contraindications, and possible side effects.
Above all, verified purchasers attest to its efficacy, safety and the absence of side effects.
For all these reasons, AscaRx has earned our thumbs-up.