What Is Beverly Hills MD Dark Circle Corrector?
The Beverly Hills MD Dark Circle Corrector is a gel-based eye formula that helps in boosting the brightness around the eyes and giving the skin surrounding your eyes a refreshed look.
This eye gel product claims to give an instant soothing to eye bags and puffiness the moment you apply it.
Lipolight is part of this product’s formula which is responsible for blurring the imperfections through a fast, immediate effect.
Who Makes Beverly Hills MD Dark Circle Corrector?
The Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery Group which is co-founded by Dr. John Layke and Dr. Payman Danielpour is the one responsible for this product.
You may call their hotline number 1-877-828-5528 to voice out your concerns or when you have queries about their products.
The email address you can reach them at is email@example.com.
Best Beverly Hills MD Dark Circle Corrector Alternative?
Due to all the negative reviews about Beverly Hills MD Dark Circle Corrector, we’ve been looking for a competitive product that was proven more effective. We checked several of them with deception and finally came around a real effective eye care beauty product. You can read its review HERE.
Who Is Beverly Hills MD Dark Circle Corrector For?
This eye gel product is for anyone that wishes to have youthful looking eyes and those wanting to get rid of wrinkles surrounding the eye area.
The product also works for individuals that work too much and end up with those dark baggy eyes. The Dark Circle Corrector can address this problem.
How Does Beverly Hills MD Dark Circle Corrector Work?
The formula for this product makes use of advanced color correctors which work by immediately distributing the light on the eyes. Below are what it claims it can do for you:
- Limit that visible skin-aging shadows
- Prevent or limit the discoloration under and around the eyes
- Tone down puffiness and wrinkles
- Provides healthy hydration to the skin
- Enable rapid results with constant use
- Gives your skin the softness it deserves
Beverly Hills MD Dark Circle Corrector Ingredients
Here are the different active ingredients used in the Beverly Hills MD Dark Circle Corrector:
- LipoLight® OAP/PVA – using microscopic, fluorescent particles to emit and diffuse light, it blurs out blemishes instantly, giving you a younger complexion.
- Haloxyl – uses flavonoids and peptides to lighten the dark circles around the eyes.
- Chronoline – is an amino acid sequence which increases the collagen production within the body, making the skin tight and firm.
- Hyalusphere – uses a direct delivery system to push hydrating hyaluronic acid deep into the skin.
- SYN-AKE– in just as little as two hours, it relaxes the wrinkles on contact.
- BeauifEYE – it is a sequence of peptides which work together to make the skin in the eyelids firm and tight.
- RejuvenOX – aids aging suffocated tissues by revitalizing oxygen which improves the blood flow and reduces the fine lines.
- Silk Tree Extract – reduces the eye’s puffiness at its source for a refreshed look.
Other ingredients as stated on the label and on the main website are:
- Nylon-12 Fluorescent Brightener 230 Salt
- Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract
- Phenyl Dimethicone
- Diethylhexyl Carbonate
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Polyglyceryl-6 Distearate
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate
- Jojoba Esters
- Sucrose Palmitate
- Acrylates / C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
- Ammonium Acryloyldimethytaurate/Vp Copolymer
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax
- Polyvinylalcohol Crosspolymer
- Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate
- Xanthan Gum
- Glyceryl Linoleate
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide
- Caprooyl Tetrapeptide-3
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7
Beverly Hills MD Dark Circle Corrector Side Effects
This product does not come with any warnings of possible side effects. In fact, the manufacturer guarantees that using the Dark Circle Corrector is safe.
The list of ingredients is long and most are chemical based. Below are some of the chemicals that have known side effects:
- Chlorphenesin – has been associated with infant respiratory distress in infants while dermatitis in adults.
- Steareth 20 – is labeled as having a low to moderate hazard to health by the Cosmetic Database. This is because it contains contaminants that have high activity of carcinogens.
- C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer– Numerous studies have been made regarding dermal irritation after topical application of the product.
For pregnant and breastfeeding women: There is not enough reliable information about the safety of this formula. Best to stay on the safe side and avoid use.
Beverly Hills MD Dark Circle Corrector Dosage
After doing a thorough cleansing of the skin, gently apply the Dark Circle Corrector onto the under-eye area, up to twice daily.
Best to include a bedtime application of the formula in your skincare regimen. This will allow the active ingredients to work alongside the skin’s natural nighttime regenerating process.
Beverly Hills MD Dark Circle Corrector Reviews
There are only a handful of reviews online for this specific product, but most are on the main website, and as expected they are good reviews.
Now there is a product that comes from the same manufacturer, the Beverly Hills MD Dark Spot Corrector, which works similarly as the Beverly Hills MD Dark Circle Corrector. Both come from the same product line, and the Spot Corrector is getting negative feedback on Amazon.
If one of the products like the Spot Corrector is getting such feedback online, such as it doesn’t work, the color of dark spots did not diminish, and produced no effects, it can very well be the same as the Dark Circle Corrector. Both come from the same product line and manufacturer.
Where To Buy Beverly Hills MD Dark Circle Corrector?
For this specific formula, it is only available for purchase on the main website. But some of the manufacturer’s products are available for purchase on Amazon and Walmart.
If you buy two tubes of this product, you get to have a $20.00 off, and if you buy three tubes, you get a $45.00 off discount.
Does Beverly Hills MD Dark Circle Corrector Really Work Or Is It A Scam?
The lack of reviews or feedback from users of this product is not encouraging at all. Most users will base their purchase on reviews they can find online.
As for the price of the product, it is quite expensive to be paying $100 upwards for unproven blends of propriety ingredients which in the end will not give you the results you are after.
We recommend that you search for other eye creams or beauty products that don’t contain too many chemical based ingredients. Also, look for alternatives that do have user feedback to read on about.
Last Updated on