Cogniflex is a supplement that claims to boost brain functions. On its packaging, you’ll read that it has the ability to “unlock your brain’s potential.” It promises to enhance creativity, memory recall, energy levels, and work productivity.
If all of these claims are true, it would be a wonderful thing to have a supplement that can definitely boost brain functions. As we all know, the brain plays a critical role in all our day-to-day activities. Being able to enhance its abilities can make a whole lot of difference.
The question is, are we really able to do so? If yes, will Cogniflex be the right supplement to go for? Let’s try and see for ourselves.
Their website did not mention anything about the manufacturer of Cogniflex. The bottle label just indicates that the product is from a company called Sure Science. Their contact page only lists a P.O. box for the address, which is also for returns:
P.O. Box 25380
Santa Ana, CA 92799-5380
If you need to get in touch with them, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or dial 1-800-767-4440.
What’s the Best Alternative to Cogniflex?
Considering the details we found about Cogniflex and its possible side effects, we would say it’s not the best one out there. After checking many other competitor products, we found a better and really effective brain supplement. Check out its detailed review HERE.
Who Should Take Cogniflex?
Cogniflex is for healthy adults who are at least 18 years old. The manufacturer recommends consulting a doctor first if you belong to any of the following:
- pregnant or nursing (for women)
- children below 18 years old
- with existing medical condition
- currently taking medications
This supplement aims to help individuals who want to be more mentally efficient. It is for those who want to retain and maintain their focus while still having enough energy for the rest of the day.
What Makes Cogniflex Work?
The main goal of Cogniflex is to boost mental energy while enhancing your overall alertness. Although energy drinks and caffeinated products can increase energy levels, they don’t really improve your focus. They are usually limited to providing energy and keeping you awake.
This is where this supplement promises to get in the picture. Its ingredients enhance the brain’s potential. This is made possible by the nootropics in the formula. Nootropics can help in improving cognitive function while also making sure that the body has enough energy levels to keep you focused and alert.
In other words, the supplement focuses on waking up your brain and allowing you to think more clearly. When this happens, your brain can process data faster, while improving your ability to retain or keep more information.
The formula features the following active ingredients:
- L-Carnitine – This amino acid is a popular ingredient in most weight loss supplements. It is essential in the production of energy as it plays an essential role in the mitochondrial process of fatty acids. It is also believed to have an effect on brain function although this still needs further evidence.
- L-Theanine – Theanine is considered a non-dietary amino acid like L-Citrulline and L-Ornithine. When combined with caffeine, particularly with the dosage of 200 mg each component, it can promote attention and cognition.
- Bacopa Monnieri – Its common name is Brahmi and is used to treat a variety of health issues like anxiety, Alzheimer’s disease, allergic conditions, and ADHD. It is believed to work by increasing certain chemicals in the brain so as to improve memory, learning, and thinking.
- Rhodiola Rosea – The root of this plant can be used as medicine. It is usually intended to increase strength, endurance, mental capacity, and energy.
- Caffeine – This stimulant is usually found in tea, soda, and coffee. It has stimulating effects that can keep you alert right away. However, the side effects associated with too much caffeine should also be noted. You may experience rapid heartbeat, diarrhea, muscle aches, headaches, irritability, and heartburn.
- Vitamin B6 – This vitamin is essential for the brain’s normal development. It also keeps the immune and nervous systems healthy.
Cogniflex Side Effects
The manufacturer of Cogniflex does not mention anything about possible side effects upon the use of this supplement. However, the reviews online have shown cases of the following:
- allergic rash
Before taking any dietary supplement, make sure to consult a doctor first, particularly if you are known to be sensitive to some or most of the usual ingredients.
Cogniflex Dosage And Instructions
Cogniflex should be taken as a dietary supplement, with 2 capsules per day. There’s no indication of a specific time of the day that they recommend for the dosage or if it should be taken with meals.
As for the storage of the container, make sure to place it in a dry and cool place. Keep away from children’s reach at all times, and do not consume if the safety seal is damaged or missing.
Best Places To Buy Cogniflex
They have an official website for Cogniflex. You don’t have to search for other online merchants anymore although you may still choose to order through this option if you wish. There is an Amazon listing for this supplement although it says currently unavailable as of this writing.
Their website offers a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not happy with your purchase. Take note that only a single refund will be allowed per customer.
Latest Cogniflex Reviews
The Amazon Cogniflex reviews are not very promising if we are to consider its rating of 2.5 out of 5 stars. Users were not happy with how the product performed, claiming that it gave no effect whatsoever.
They also do not have any published testimonials on their official website.
Is Cogniflex Legit Or A Scam? Conclusion…
It might be possible that Cogniflex can help in boosting energy levels, but as far as the reviews are concerned, it does not perform much when it comes to improving brain function.
Users say that it might be better to just buy regular caffeine-based products like energy drinks because the result of this supplement is almost similar to what those drinks can give.
You can try it for yourself if you wish to since the product has a money-back guarantee anyway. Doing so will let you experience its effect firsthand, and then we’ll let you be the judge.