Enzyte is a dietary supplement that is formulated to enhance the male sexual drive. The manufacturer claims that this formula contains natural ingredients which deliver potent erections.
They added that this supplement has been in the market for 15 years.
The benefits you will get from Enzyte are the following:
- A boost in sex drive and confidence
- High erection quality
- Heightened arousal and alertness
- Improved stamina and strength
This product was initially under Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals. However, based on our research, the owners were convicted and imprisoned for multiple counts of fraud and money laundering. Eventually, the company went bankrupt.
Vianda, LLC is the current manufacturer of this product. They have been operating since 2001, marketing supplements for men, women, and children.
You can find their office at 11260 Cornell Park Drive, Suite 706, Cincinnati, Ohio 45242.
Their customer care hotline is 1-866-834-1715. You can send them an email at email@example.com. They are available from 10 AM to 6 PM EST, from Monday to Friday.
What’s the Best Alternative to Enzyte?
Considering the details we found about Enzyte and its possible side effects, we would say it’s not the best one out there. After checking many other competitor products, we found a better and really effective male enhancement supplement. Check out its detailed review HERE.
Who Should Take Enzyte?
This product is for adult men who are experiencing an erectile decline or sexual dysfunction.
As men age, testosterone levels drop significantly. This affects their overall performance, especially in bed.
Male enhancement supplements such as Enzyte may solve the problem. Take note that these products only function as supplements. They are not meant to treat any disease even with regular use.
In addition, no supplement can permanently increase your penis size. Do not believe companies who claim to do such a thing.
Consult your health practitioner if this product is safe for you to take.
What Makes Enzyte Work?
The formula focuses on a process called vasodilation. This process starts when the body produces nitric oxide. The arteries in your penis dilate due to this compound. The blood then flows in that area, causing an erection.
A spongy tissue called tunica albuginea constricts the veins to prevent the blood from flowing out of your penis. A healthy and optimally functioning tunica albuginea ensures longer erections than before.
To achieve this, you need a healthy nervous system, adequate blood flow, and a good amount of nitric oxide. The manufacturer guarantees that by taking these capsules, you will achieve all these.
This proprietary blend consists of potent ingredients that improve sexual performance. It is free of ephedra, gluten, and yohimbe. It has no genetically modified organisms as well.
- Ginkgo Biloba – This extract has numerous therapeutic benefits aside from enhancing cognitive function. It helps in dilating blood vessels and maintaining the consistency of platelets in the blood.
- Asian Red Ginseng – It has many names such as Korean and Panax ginseng. This root boosts physical performance and reduces fatigue. It can also slow down aging and combat viral infections.
- Horny Goat Weed – Also known as Epimedium, this traditional herb is a common ingredient in male enhancement supplements. Studies show that it can increase libido and prevent the hardening of the arteries.
- Grape Seed Extract – This ingredient can improve circulation and reduce cholesterol levels. It contains antioxidants which fight free radicals in the body.
- Niacinamide – Niacinamide or nicotinamide is a form of vitamin B3. It can alleviate symptoms of illnesses like schizophrenia, Alzheimer’s disease, depression, and motion sickness.
- Zinc Oxide – This compound has various uses in the body. Cosmetic products usually contain zinc oxide to boost their anti-aging properties. It can boost testosterone levels as well.
- Cupric Oxide – Excessive amount of zinc in the body can reduce copper levels. To avoid this from happening, the manufacturers added copper in their formula. Doing so helps the body maintain a healthy mineral balance.
- Muira Puama – In the Amazon region, people refer to this herb as their Viagra. Also known as potency wood, it works as an aphrodisiac, body stimulant, and an energetic tonic.
Enzyte Side Effects
The manufacturer guarantees that this supplement is 100% natural and drug-free.
However, that does not mean you can take this product leisurely. In excessive amounts, Enzyte can cause the following side effects:
- Headache and nausea
- Digestive issues
- Sleeping problems
- Reduction in appetite
- Anxiety and nervousness
- Flu symptoms
- Flushing on the skin
- Genital pain while urinating
Furthermore, men with kidney, stomach, and heart problems are at serious risk if they take Enzyte.
Enzyte Dosage and Instructions
A box of this supplement contains 30 capsules, enough for one month. You have to take it once a day, preferably after a meal.
Men who want immediate results may consume two tablets a day. The same goes for overweight men. However, it is best to consult your physician before doing this to avoid excessive dosage.
Best Places to Buy Enzyte
You can buy this supplement on www.enzyte.com or Vianda’s website. The manufacturer is offering discounts if you avail the 3 or 6-month supply packages. You also get free shipping if you are from the US.
They have a 30-day sample pack which you can get for free. However, you need to pay for the shipping and handling fee.
Online retailers like Amazon and Walmart are selling this product as well.
Latest Enzyte Reviews
There are numerous Enzyte reviews online. Sadly, most of these reviews are negative.
Walmart users rate it at 2.9 out of 5 stars. Fortunately, the makers of this product have replied to these negative comments to solve issues.
It is interesting that you can find many Enzyte review entries on Amazon. It is as if the company tries its best to gain positive reviews for this supplement. Unfortunately, the average rating scales from 2.6 to 3.2 stars out of five.
Most of these negative feedback are from users who are disappointed with this product’s efficacy. They complained about how expensive this supplement is.
Other users even compared this product with other male enhancement supplements. They indicated that the former is lackluster compared to the latter.
Some users got adverse effects while taking this supplement.
Is Enzyte Legit or A Scam? Conclusion…
For 15 years, the Enzyte brand has been through a lot. It is commendable that this product is still on the market even after its original owners are facing multiple charges and complaints.
It is worth praising that in a way, the company is doing its best to improve this supplement. However, it still fails to deliver its promise.
User reviews don’t lie, and for this product, the truth is quite tragic. Hopefully, they could improve further so that we can finally vouch for them in the future.
You can find a better male enhancement supplement than this one. Make sure you conduct thorough research before buying one.