There are several symptoms and discomforts that are brought about by menopause. Fortunately, there are supplements and medicines that are available to help in relieving those symptoms. Femmerol is one of those supplements.
This natural supplement is said to be effective in balancing your body’s hormonal levels so that you’ll be able to keep up with menopausal changes. The product helps in relieving and reducing unwanted symptoms such as hot flashes, cramping, night sweats, vaginal dryness, and joint aches.
The formula consists of herbs that work together in maintaining the cellular level of your body. It promises to reduce the severity of menopausal symptoms that are caused by hormonal change.
Femmerol is formulated by Sabina Fasano. She is an advocate of women’s health and wellness. She developed the supplement in the hope of finding a natural relief for menopausal symptoms so women don’t have to opt for hormone replacement therapies and prescription drugs.
Their website has the following physical address for the company:
One Costco Drive
Monroe, NJ 08831
They did not provide a phone number that you can call, but you may send them an inquiry using the online form on their website.
What’s the Best Alternative to Femmerol?
Considering the details we found about Femmerol and its possible side effects, we would say it’s not the best one out there. After checking many other competitor products, we found a better and really effective menopause supplement. Check out its detailed review HERE.
Who Should Take Femmerol?
The supplement is intended for women who are in their 40s to 60s, particularly those who are experiencing symptoms of menopause and perimenopause. If you are already in this age, it might be a good idea to be proactive and to start taking Femmerol so that you can reduce the severity of your symptoms.
Below are the dietary restrictions that you need to know. This product is:
- free of peanuts
- free of wheat, soy, tree nuts, milk, crustacea, and fish
What Makes Femmerol Work?
According to the website, Femmerol contains 11 natural ingredients and can help in relieving menopause symptoms. Menopause is a natural phase in your life, so a supplement that alleviates those symptoms must be as natural as possible. In this way, your hormone balance remains healthy so that your body can naturally adjust to whatever changes you may go through.
Aside from restoring your hormone levels, the formula also promises to optimize endocrine health.
Typically, it should take up to two weeks before you start noticing results after taking Femmerol. However, this period varies depending on how your body reacts to the formula. Others may take up to 90 days before they can feel a degree of relief.
As mentioned, Femmerol’s formula has 11 natural ingredients:
- Bayberry – The berries and root bark of bayberry are used to treat health issues such as nausea, colitis, head colds, vomiting, and diarrhea. Sometimes, people use it for vaginal discharge and sore throat. It has antibacterial, astringent, anti-inflammatory, and antipyretic properties.
- Black cohosh – Since the 50s, this medicinal herb is a well-known treatment when it comes to women’s health issues. It helps in treating acne, PMS, menopause symptoms, osteoporosis, and painful menstruation.
- Capsicum – Capsicum is a compound that can treat several digestion issues. It can also improve blood circulation and relieve pain sensations.
- Damiana leaf – Damiana works as an aphrodisiac. Aside from its effect on sexual enhancement, it acts as a diuretic, antiseptic, and antidepressant.
- Ginger root – Ginger is used for culinary, medicinal, and herbal purposes. It’s a popular treatment for nausea, motion sickness, morning sickness, arthritis, menstrual cramps, and heartburn.
- Kudzu root – Kudzu or kuzu contains phytochemicals that can lower blood pressure, fight inflammation, and reduce symptoms of menopause. It has estrogen-like properties that can help with night sweats, hot flashes, and other symptoms of menopause/perimenopause.
The other ingredients of this supplement are:
- red raspberry
- red clover
- licorice root
Femmerol Side Effects
Its manufacturer claims that Femmerol is gentle enough that it won’t cause side effects. However, some of the ingredients may lead to side effects when consumed in large doses. These side effects may include:
- stomach upset
It won’t hurt to be more extra careful when checking the ingredients of supplements that you plan on taking. You can also ask for medical advice.
Femmerol Dosage and Instructions
It is important to take Femmerol as directed so that you have a bigger chance of obtaining optimum results. Take two capsules per day, one in the morning and another at night.
For severe cases of menopause symptoms, you may take an additional capsule in the middle of the day. This depends on your own and your doctor’s assessment of your condition. Just make sure to continue with your dosage, and do not stop even when you are already feeling relieved of the symptoms.
Best Places To Buy Femmerol
The website we have found for Femmerol is solutionsforwomen.com. It seems this is the most legitimate source for you to order the supplement. They have an introductory offer that allows you to get three bottles for the price of two.
There are also Amazon listings for the product although they are currently out of stock.
Latest Femmerol Reviews
There are at least 10 Femmerol reviews posted on their website. While there are positive comments from a few users, there are also those who were not happy with the product and decided to discontinue using it.
One user said that it increased her blood pressure. The Amazon listings, on the other hand, do not have reviews yet as of writing.
Is Femmerol Legit Or A Scam? Conclusion…
Femmerol seems to offer a formula that has effective ingredients. However, this does not guarantee the product’s effectiveness, especially since there’s no indication of the exact amounts used for each ingredient.
The reviews are also limited, making it harder to conclude if it’s a supplement that has positively helped a lot of women. To be safe, it might be a good idea to consider looking for other menopause supplements that can possibly help you with your symptoms.