Flexoplex is a joint pain reliever that is designed to be safer than other over-the-counter options for long-term use. It is formulated for those who are experiencing joint pain or discomfort associated with aging or those who have arthritis.
The product promises to improve the health of your joints. It lubricates and rebuilds damaged tissues and helps users achieve improved mobility and flexibility.
Flexoplex is manufactured by a company called Pharmaxa Labs.
Unfortunately, we are unable to find any information regarding when the company was founded and where their current corporate office is located.
They did provide a contact number. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this product you can contact their customer service department at 1-888-211-8468.
What’s the Best Alternative to Flexoplex?
Considering the details we found about Flexoplex and its possible side effects, we would say it’s not the best one out there. After checking many other competitor products, we found a better and really effective joint pain relieving supplement. Check out its detailed review HERE.
Who Should Take Flexoplex?
This product is meant to be used by anyone who is experiencing body stiffness, soreness, aches, pains, and other forms of joint discomfort.
If you’re struggling in doing certain activities because of your joint pain, then this product might help you.
Vegans, vegetarians, or those who are allergic to seafood should be wary of this product as it contains shellfish.
If you are a pregnant or breastfeeding woman or if you are taking any current medication, consult with your doctor before using this product to ensure that it is safe for you.
What Makes Flexoplex Work?
The company uses a natural approach to treat different types of joint pain and discomfort. The product works in four key ways.
First, the high concentration of glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate helps rebuild and repair damaged joints.
Second, hyaluronic acid, which comprises the synovial fluid in the joints, is one of the compounds in the proprietary blend. It helps reduce friction between joints during movement.
Third, other ingredients further cushion and lubricate the joints.
Finally, with healthy joints and reduced joint inflammation, your flexibility and range of motion are improved.
This product is made of 100% natural ingredients, making it relatively safe.
However, it does contain shellfish and soy, which may trigger reactions in seafood intolerant people. The main active ingredients are:
- Glucosamine Sulfate – Glucosamine is a common ingredient in joint pain supplements. It’s a natural substance that improves cartilage strength and flexibility. This ingredient can also repair damaged or weakened tissue that could lead to arthritis. It can also potentially reduce joint pain and inflammation as well as promote lubrication.
- Chondroitin Sulfate – This ingredient is often combined with glucosamine as they work best together. It can help reduce inflammation, improve mobility, promote cartilage repair, prevent cartilage deterioration, and more.
- MSM – Methylsulfonylmethane is a specific type of sulfur that is found in the body as well as in different foods. It works best when taken with glucosamine. It helps alleviate pain, aches, and discomfort.
- Rutin – This plant-based compound is found in many different foods such as buckwheat and green tea. It is beneficial for those with arthritis because of its anti-inflammatory effects. It has the potential to help those with rheumatoid arthritis.
- Cat’s Claw Bark Powder – This ingredient has been used for centuries in traditional South American medicine to treat arthritis. It is found in many modern-day arthritis products because of its ability to relieve pain caused by osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Boswellia Serrata Gum Powdered Extract – This ingredient helps reduce inflammation, swelling, and joint pain. It has also been used for centuries in traditional Indian medicine to treat arthritis.
- Hyaluronic Acid –This is one of the most common ingredients in joint pain relievers. Naturally found in the body, particularly as a compound in the synovial fluid that surrounds the cartilage, it lubricates the joints and cushions the cartilage. It can also improve shock absorption, reduce inflammation, relieve pain, and improve joint function.
- Bromelain – This ingredient is found in citrus fruits such as pineapple. It is added to this formula because it reduces inflammation caused by sprains and other injuries. When combined with rutin and trypsin, which are two other ingredients in this formula, it reduces discomfort and stiffness. Bromelain also improves overall joint function, flexibility, and range of motion.
- Trypsin – This ingredient is an enzyme that promotes regular digestive functions. It works best at reducing pain, stiffness, and loss of function when combined with bromelain and rutin.
Flexoplex Side Effects
The company claims that this product causes no side effects because it contains no synthetic chemical or narcotics.
However, just because something is natural does not guarantee that it is safe. Some of the side effects that one might experience include
- Allergic reactions
- Stomach discomfort
- Blurred vision
- Fluid accumulation in your knees
- Difficulty moving
- Muscle pain
- Pain in the joints
Flexoplex Dosage and Instructions
Each bottle of this joint pain reliever contains 120 tablets.
It is recommended that you take 2 tablets twice a day followed by a glass of water.
For best results, take the first two tablets 15 minutes before you eat your breakfast and take the last two tablets an hour before you go to bed.
Best Places to Buy Flexoplex
You can buy this product directly from the website. It does not appear to be available at any other online or major retailers at this time.
Latest Flexoplex Reviews
At first glance, the Flexoplex reviews seem to be pretty good. However, if you look a little deeper, you will find that more than half of the reviews are negative.
Many users complain of terrible headaches after taking this product. Others claimed that the product did not work at all; some even mentioned that their joint pain got worse. Other people claim that they experienced dry skin, while others claimed that taking the product triggered allergic reactions.
Worse, the company refused to stay true to their return policy.
Is Flexoplex Legit or A Scam? Conclusion…
We do not believe that Flexoplex is a scam. However, we are not convinced that it works either.
Due to the lack of scientific or clinical evidence backing up some of the claims that this company has made about the product, we can only evaluate through the science behind the ingredients as well as the customer reviews.
Many of the ingredients are beneficial in their whole foods form. But once those ingredients are processed, it is impossible to tell if those ingredients will still retain their potency.
Furthermore, the customer reviews of this product are quite negative.
This leads us to believe that the product does not work. Or at the very least, it only works on a select few people.
Ultimately, it is up to you if you would like to try this product or not.
However, with so many natural joint pain relievers on the market, there is really no reason to waste your money on a product that isn’t backed up by scientific evidence or proven by customer testimonials.