Instaflex is a supplement for joint pain. The manufacturer said that it’s a fast-acting formula that improves flexibility and reduces stiffness.
It is made out of natural ingredients that help lubricate your joints and promote overall joint health without the side effects.
The manufacturer of Instaflex is Direct Digital, LLC. This company claims to have the latest research on alternative and natural treatments for arthritis.
They have a wide range of all-natural, fast-acting supplements.
What’s the Best Alternative to Instaflex?
Considering the details we found about Instaflex and its possible side effects, we would say it’s not the best one out there. After checking many other competitor products, we found a better and really effective joint pain relieving supplement. Check out its detailed review HERE.
Who Should Take Instaflex?
If you are suffering from joint pain or stiffness, this supplement might be for you. It can be taken by both men and women 18 years old and older.
Whether you engage in sports and fitness or you feel joint stiffness due to aging, you can benefit from this formula.
If you are pregnant or nursing, you should not take this supplement.
Because it contains fish-derived glucosamine, it should not be consumed by those with shellfish allergies, vegans, or vegetarians.
If you are on medication or have any medical condition, always consult with your doctor before taking Instaflex.
What Makes Instaflex Work?
Many people experience different types of joint pain. Depending on your age, medical history, and potential injuries that you may have had, some joint pain relievers might not do the trick.
Fortunately, this joint pain relieving supplement works on many different types of joint pain. This is due to the different ingredients that are formulated for such discomforts.
It works best when taken daily because it builds up your body’s natural ability to reduce the inflammation that causes friction between joints.
The company also claims that this product can actually repair the damage done to the cartilage and make it stronger.
There is one ingredient called glucosamine, which is considered the magic ingredient in the formula. Glucosamine supposedly slows down the degeneration of cartilage while reducing joint pain.
This product does not contain any special ingredients, but that isn’t necessarily a bad thing.
It contains the typical ingredients that you would expect to find in a joint pain supplement.
- Glucosamine: This is a fairly standard ingredient in most joint pain supplements. It is often combined with chondroitin to increase the cartilage repairing benefits. Strangely, Instaflex does not contain Chondroitin which might reduce the product’s potency.
- Turmeric: This ingredient is a well-known medicinal plant that is related to the ginger family. It is high in antioxidants and has been used for years in traditional medicine to reduce joint pain, inflammation, and stiffness. Turmeric supplements are also often used to help treat different forms of arthritis.
- White Willow Bark: This ingredient is not commonly used in joint pain supplements. It works like aspirin and can be used to deal with different types of pain such as muscle pain, joint pain, and arthritis. It is a traditional medicine in many cultures.
- Cayenne & Ginger: The active component in cayenne is capsaicin. This stimulates the release of a chemical from the nerve cells that are responsible for our body’s ability to perceive pain. Furthermore, it is an anti-inflammatory agent that can alleviate pain caused by arthritis, fibromyalgia, and other types of joint pain.
- Hyaluronic Acid: This ingredient is quite important in joint pain remedies. Hyaluronic acid provides lubrication to the joints and bones. It also improves your joint’s ability to absorb shock.
Instaflex Side Effects
The formula is made up of natural ingredients. Thus, the occurrence of harmful side effects when taking this product is highly unlikely.
However, it is important to note that even natural ingredients can cause side effects, especially if you have allergies. Indeed, this supplement contains fish-derived glucosamine, so it should not be taken by anyone with shellfish allergies.
Other ingredients such as cayenne can cause stomach irritation, sweating, itching, and other reactions. If you have any sensitivities to peppers, you should not use this product.
Instaflex Dosage and Instructions
This product works best when used as a daily dietary supplement. It is recommended that users take three capsules per day.
However, it is still best to talk to your nutritionist or health care practitioner to make sure the dosage is right for your condition.
Do not take more than the recommended dosage without discussing it with your doctor first.
Best Places to Buy Instaflex
Instaflex is available for purchase at a number of popular retailers such as Walmart and Amazon.
You can also purchase the product directly from the company website or from GNC, which offers discounts.
Latest Instaflex Reviews
The Instaflex Reviews are quite mixed.
Some reviewers claim that the product is great and works well for them.
Others claim that other over-the-counter pain relievers such as Aspirin, Advil, and Tylenol work better and come at a lower cost.
Is Instaflex Legit or A Scam? Conclusion…
We do not believe that this product is a scam. The company has a positive reputation, and the product has a surprising amount of positive feedback.
However, we are not necessarily convinced that it works for everyone.
Indeed, the reviews show that the product relieves joint pain for some people, but is useless on some. It really depends on the specific health condition of the person taking the supplement.
In addition, it appears to only be effective for certain types of joint pain, not all. We believe that the cause and environmental stressors that trigger a particular joint pain can really mean the difference between users finding success with this product or not.
Ultimately, it is up to you if you would like to purchase this product or not. We would strongly recommend though to conduct thorough research or talk to your doctor to ensure that this product will actually benefit you and your type of joint pain.