Our body functions deteriorate as we age. Our brain is not exempted from this deterioration. As we grow older, we tend to lose focus and forget easily. If our brain does not function properly, all the parts of our body are affected. Subsequently, our daily lives are affected. That is why there are brain supplements that keep our brains healthy.
Intellux is one of these brain supplements in the market. It maintains brain health and keeps it working at an optimum level.
This product is a brain booster, which focuses on improving your nervous system. It is made from natural and laboratory-tested ingredients which are said to have no side effects.
We cannot find a specific company that created this product.
The contact details and the website itself are not valid. As of the time of writing, the website is still under development. It is also possible that the company doesn’t want to disclose any information about them.
What’s the Best Alternative to Intellux?
Considering the details that we found about Intellux and its possible side effects, we can say it’s not the best one out there. After checking many other competitor products, we found a better and effective brain supplement. Check out its detailed review HERE.
Who Should Take Intellux?
This product is said to be for people who are experiencing poor mental performance. Intellux helps improve brain functions.
The company did not mention anything about the appropriate age of people who should take the supplement. We guess that this supplement, just like many others, is not for children.
What Makes Intellux Work?
As we grow older, the gaps between the neurons become wider, which causes slower and more inefficient transmission of neurotransmitters. Intellux fills those gaps to improve electrochemical transmission between neurons.
Intellux does not cause side effects. It claims to provide essential minerals to keep your brain and nerve cells work at their optimal level. The ingredients are good sources of energy to keep your mind alert and active. This supplement promotes proper oxidation and blood flow to your brain to improve your memory.
Intellux contains the following ingredients:
- Ginkgo Biloba – contains therapeutic properties to treat memory disorders. It acts as an antioxidant because of its high levels of flavonoids and terpenoids. Some studies also reveal that this ingredient may help in treating dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Phosphatidylserine Complex – improves mental functions, especially for older people.
- N- Acetyl- L- Carnitine HCl – is a kind of amino acid which increases energy levels in the body. It helps treat mental health problems such as depression, bipolar syndrome, and ADHD. It also improves memory and thinking capability.
- St. John’s Wort – aids in treating mental conditions such as depression. It also alleviates sleeping disorders.
- L- Glutamine – is a kind of amino acid which plays an important role in the transmission of neurotransmitters in the central nervous system. It improves learning capabilities and memory.
- DMAE Bitartrate – improves neurotransmission to normalize and optimize brain function.
- Bacopa Monnieri – is a nootropic ingredient which repairs damaged neurons. It also enhances neuron functions and protects brain cells from harmful elements.
- Vinpocetine – lowers the risk of death or disability related to ischemic stroke.
- Huperzine A – helps treat Dementia. It may also increase memory retention.
Intellux Side Effects
The manufacturer claims that Intellux does not cause side effects. However, some people experienced insomnia after taking the product.
Based on several studies, the ingredients that make up the product may also cause some side effects:
- *Ginkgo Biloba, N- Acetyl- L- Carnitine HCl, Bacopa Monniera, and Vinpocetine may cause stomach discomforts. Headache, restlessness, nausea, and vomiting are also some of the common side effects of these ingredients.
- Phosphatidylserine Complex is usually extracted from soy, one of the most common allergens. If you are allergic to soy, we do not recommend you taking this supplement.
- St. John Wort may cause upset stomach. In addition, it also causes your mouth to go dry.
- L- Glutamine may cause tiredness, excessive sweating, and stomach discomfort.
- Dimethylaminoethanol Bitartrate can cause vivid dreams, drowsiness, and irritability.
- Huperzine A may cause loss of appetite, slurred speech, high blood pressure, and or irregular heart rate.
Intellux Dosage and Instructions
The label and website of the product do not mention anything about the recommended dosage. But some reviews mentioned that you should take one pill every day.
Since it contains Ginkgo Biloba, children, epileptic people, pregnant women, and nursing moms should not take this product. People taking blood thinners and those who are diabetic should also avoid taking products with this ginkgo biloba.
Like other supplements, this product contains allergens. You should check the label first to make sure that you are not allergic to any of these allergens. It is best to consult your doctor before using this product.
Best Places to Buy Intellux
You can buy this product from its official website. Unfortunately, as of this article’s writing, the “order” tab on the website is not working. It redirects to another website that has nothing to do with Intellux.
We have not found any local stores who sell this product. Online sites like Amazon doesn’t sell this product too.
Latest Intellux Reviews
There are many Intellux reviews, and most of them are complaints. One man mentioned that he experienced insomnia after taking the product. Another person complained about upset stomach.
Other customers got disappointed about the poor customer service and the money-back guarantee that the company promotes. Some people received packages which they did not even order. The company charged their cards for purchases which they did not make.
One doctor tried Intellux for himself to check if he should recommend the product. However, he was disappointed because he did not observe any improvement in his cognitive functions.
Is Intellux Legit or A Scam? Conclusion…
After thorough research and careful evaluation, we can say that Intellux is a product that you shouldn’t even try at all.
All the ingredients in this product cause side effects at some level. Unfortunately, the company is not transparent about how these ingredients work together to improve your brain functions.
Their claims are suspicious, and even their website has not been helpful at all. There are no supporting details for the claims. They kept their identity hidden, and they did not provide any contact information, not even the company name.
As such, you can look for better and effective brain supplements sold in the market. Choose ones that are made by reliable companies who you can trust.