Lipodrene is the flagship weight loss product of High Tech Pharmaceuticals. This product is commonly known as the yellow hexagon weight loss pill. It helps both in the burning of calories and enhancement of energy.
It contains Ephedra, a strong ingredient for weight loss and obesity. The product also has energy boosting properties so you will feel strong even if you have less food intake.
High Tech Pharmaceuticals is a company founded in 1994 but was already providing manufacturing services to other companies since 1979. On their website, they are proud to say that their products are widely available and accessible in the market. Their products are sold in almost all the big-time retailers in and out of the USA.
The company also claims that their products are one of the best in the dietary supplement industry.
What’s the Best Alternative to Lipodrene?
Considering the details we found about Lipodrene and its possible side effects, we would say it’s not the best one out there. After checking many other competitor products, we found a better and really effective weight loss supplement. Check out its detailed review HERE.
Who Should Take Lipodrene?
People who want to lose weight yet enhance their energy can take this product as long as they are 18 years old and above. It is recommended for athletes who need extra energy to perform well in their sports or bodybuilders trying to lose some weight.
You can also take the product if you want to shape up your body and tone your muscles while shredding some calories.
Pregnant and nursing women should not take this pill because it may cause some serious side effects both for the mother and the child.
It is not for people who take caffeine and alcohol regularly.
Finally, blood pressure tends to increase when you use this product, especially when it is taken together with other medicines. So avoid this product if you are under medication.
What Makes Lipodrene Work?
Liprodene’s main ingredient is Ephedra, which contains ephedrine. It is a chemical that stimulates your brain, prevents low blood pressure, improves metabolism, and more. It also controls your cravings, which helps keep you away from unwanted calorie intake.
This product has some energy boosting properties to keep you going throughout the day.
This pill is composed of the following ingredients:
1. Proprietary Blend with Thermo- Rx and Extend Rx:
- Ephedra Leaf Extracts – helps in weight loss, so it’s especially beneficial for overweight people. But ingesting it may cause some side effects.
- Senegalia Berlandieri Leaf Extract – also supports weight loss with some side effects if not used within the prescribed amount.
- Synephrine HCl – serves as a fat burner. It also controls your cravings. This ingredient can increase energy levels in your body.
- Theobromine (cocoa) – helps in keeping your muscles and veins relaxed. It dilates your blood vessels for proper flow and pressure for people with hypertension. It also can improve metabolism, burn out unwanted fats, and build up energy.
- Green Tea Extract – burns fats and helps in the metabolic process.
- Theophylline – helps increase energy levels.
- Hoodia Extract (Cactus) -studies show that it can help with weight loss.
- Cassia Nomame Extract (Plant) – can help with regular bowel movement.
- Naringen (Fruit) -breaks down nutrients and helps increase the effectiveness of your body’s absorption of supplements.
- 6,7 Dihydroxybergamotin (Fruit) -also helps in the absorption of nutrients from supplements and medicines.
- 5- Methoxytryptamine HCl -can help in keeping you alert and active.
- L-5 Hydroxytryptophan -reduces your cravings.
- Yohimbine HCl – burns fats and enhance weight loss
2. Caffeine- improve metabolism and fat burning.
The other Ingredients are dextrose, microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, sodium starch glycolate, starch, triacetin, titanium dioxide, FD & C Yellow #6 Lake
Lipodrene Side Effects
Lipodrene can increase the blood pressure in your body. Consuming more than the recommended serving of this product may cause high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack.
An overdose may cause damage to the kidney, which may lead to other complications as well.
Lipodrene can react negatively especially when taken together with other substances. It is always best to ask your physician before taking the pill.
Here’s a list of some reported side effects of taking products with Ephedra:
- Heart-Related Ailments
- Irregular Heartbeat
- Kidney Problems
Lipodrene Dosage and Instructions
The recommended daily usage of this product is only one to two tablets every day. You should never exceed four tablets a day to avoid overdose.
Lipodrene should only be taken for a maximum of eight consecutive weeks. Your body might adapt ephedrine, causing the supplement to be less effective. Worse, an overuse of ephedrine can cause addiction.
Best Places to Buy Lipodrene
You can buy Lipodrene on their website, but you may also want to check out some local retailers in your area.
There are some feedback mentioning that Lipodrene is very effective and shows great results in just a few weeks. But most of the Lipodrene reviews that we encountered mention that Lipodrene is not safe to use. There were claims that some of the ingredients that can be found in Lipodrene are not approved by the Food and Drugs Authority.
Is Lipodrene Legit or A Scam? Conclusion…
Based on online reviews of the users as well as studies which point out to the danger of its active ingredients, we strongly recommend not to use Lipodrene.
It contains Ephedra, a substance banned in different countries including the United States. The substance is also on the list of banned substances for sports events as declared by the International Olympic Committee. Athletes who use ephedra to have an edge in the competition are subject to disqualification.
It is understandable that people are drawn into products that give the fastest results. But we shouldn’t take for granted the other factors that might cause you more harm than good. Better be careful than sorry.