Luxure is an anti-aging skin cream. It is specifically formulated for those whose skin has started to show signs of aging. Wrinkles, saggy skin, and fine lines appear as you grow older. The appearance of these signs of aging is due to the decrease in collagen, the structural protein that makes your skin firm and tight.
Luxure helps restore your skin’s youthful appearance by providing collagen.
This skin cream is made by the manufacturer Luxure.
We were not able to find a lot of information about this company, which is never a good thing.
Even the main website doesn’t contain a phone number for any customer service inquiries.
What’s the Best Alternative to Luxure?
Considering the details we found about Luxure and its possible side effects, we would say it’s not the best one out there. After checking many other competitor products, we found a better and really effective anti-aging cream. Check out its detailed review HERE.
Who Should Use Luxure?
This skin cream is for aging women or men who want to restore their skin’s health without having to rely on expensive procedures and surgeries.
Once you reach a certain age, usually around 40 or 50, you undergo a hormonal change. Part of this change involves your body producing less collagen. Although this isn’t usually pleasant, it’s a natural part of the cycle of human life.
The less collagen your skin produces, the more wrinkles and fine lines appear as your skin loses its elasticity.
By boosting collagen production, the product helps you achieve firmer skin in just 14 days, so the company claims. The topical skin cream has a formula that coaxes your skin to produce its own collagen.
The manufacturer fails to list the ingredients of this skin cream on their main page.
They mentioned that it contained antioxidants, but they didn’t disclose any other data. We had to research elsewhere to find some of the ingredients that the product contains.
Here are some of the main active ingredients in the cream:
- Peptides – Peptides are important for reducing and preventing the appearances of fine lines and wrinkles. A peptide is a compound with two or more amino acids combined together in a chain. Amino acids are necessary for restoring muscle tissue, so it helps to restore muscle tissue in the face. There’s are two important amino acids in this formula—arginine and carnitine. Both coax your skin cells to produce more collagen. Peptides also shed off dead skin cells to make way for new, fresh skin cells.
- Vitamin C – Vitamin C is an antioxidant, which helps protect our skin. It protects your skin from harmful UV rays from the sun. This vitamin also helps eliminate dark spots.
- Syn-Ake Extracts – This ingredient helps reduce wrinkles and fine lines. It’s meant to inhibit facial muscle contractions and promote relaxation.
- RonaFlair LPD Extracts – This smooth extract helps brighten your skin. It helps to provide an overall smooth glow that restores vibrancy.
- Antioxidants – We aren’t 100% sure what type of antioxidants this skin cream uses. However, we do know that antioxidants protect your skin (and your body in general) from free radicals. Free radicals are compounds that cause damage to your cells. Getting rid of them helps make our skin firmer, subsequently reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
Other than that, we really don’t know what other ingredients are in the product. For all we know, it could contain harmful chemicals.
Luxure Side Effects
The manufacturer claims that this cream does not cause side effects because it contains natural ingredients.
Even if something contains natural ingredients, that doesn’t make it free from side effects.
Some people who have sensitive skin could experience rashes or itchiness from using this cream.
Without a full list of ingredients, it’s hard to tell what specific ingredient would more likely cause reactions.
Luxure Usage Instructions
The application for this skin cream is similar to most other skin creams. First, wash your face thoroughly with clean, warm water. Clean your face with a cleanser or mild soap before applying the cream.
Pat your face dry. Then put a small amount of Luxure on your fingers and spread it out over your face. You can apply it to your neck too if you want.
Massage the cream into your skin. Make sure to let the cream dry on your skin.
Best Places to Buy Luxure
At the moment, it seems like you can only purchase this skin cream online.
You can buy it directly from the manufacturer’s website. There are also some small online retailers that sell this product.
Latest Luxure Reviews
It is pretty difficult to find honest customer Luxure Reviews. The website does not have a section for customers to input their testimonials.
The only way to find reviews for this skin cream is to read personal blog reviews. Doing so, we found mixed reactions.
Some praised the effectiveness of the cream. They said it reduced their wrinkles and made their skin appear more youthful.
On the other hand, others said that they have been using the cream for weeks and haven’t noticed any difference. They are disappointed at the lack of information about this cream and wish the manufacturer put more effort into explaining how it works.
Is Luxure Legit or A Scam? Conclusion…
Overall, we don’t think that Luxure is a scam. It’s clearly a skin cream that is meant to reduce the natural effects of aging.
However, just because something isn’t a scam doesn’t mean that it works effectively.
In fact, we aren’t sure if this product really works or not, and we are leaning more towards the latter.
There are no clinical studies done on this cream, and it’s difficult to find honest, unbiased customer reviews.
There are no before and after photos either.
If you want a natural anti-aging skin cream that actually works, we recommend opting for another brand that displays more substantial information about their product.
It’s better to go with a manufacturer that clearly explains how their product works and shows their customer testimonials.