Neuro Sleep Overview
Neuro Sleep is a supplement which promotes good quality sleep. It helps give you the kind of sleep that allows you to recover from your daytime activities and provides energy to keep you active the next day.
It is said to be gluten-free, vegan and lactose-free.
The main ingredient, melatonin, works together with the 5-HTP (5-hydroxytryptophan) to give you full rest while sleeping.
This product is available in three flavors: Mellow Mango, Tangerine Dream, and Peach Apricot.
Neuro Sleep Manufacturer
Neuro Brands, LLC manufactures Neuro Sleep. Their products include functional drinks, dietary supplements, and drinking water. They claim that they want to create “drinks with a higher purpose” as stated on their website.
Their corporate office is located at 2550 North Hollywood Way, Suite 502, Burbank, California 91505, USA.
For any inquiries, you may email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact them at (855) MY-NEURO.
What’s the Best Alternative to Neuro Sleep?
Considering the details that we found about Neuro Sleep and its possible side effects, we can say it’s not the best one out there. After checking many other competitor products, we found a better and effective sleep aid supplement. Check out its detailed review HERE.
Who Should Take Neuro Sleep?
This product is intended for people with difficulty of attaining a restful sleep. Unless prescribed by a doctor, Neuro Sleep is not for pregnant women or nursing moms since the product contains 3 mg melatonin. That means this is not safe for the babies. It is also not safe for children as mentioned on their official website.
What Makes Neuro Sleep Work?
Neuro Sleep contains ingredients which the company claims to be carefully researched to work together to improve sleep. The main content, melatonin, is popular in sleeping pills that help regulate your body’s biological clock.
Neuro Sleep Ingredients
Here is the list of the active ingredients that make up this product:
- Melatonin – normalizes and regulates your body clock so you can have enough rest. Based on studies, it is safe to be taken for up to two years. The company is honest about the harm the 3mg melatonin content may cause to its consumers.
- Acai Extract – there aren’t enough studies available to show its significance in improving sleep. However, it is known to improve metabolism, reduce high cholesterol, and improve general health. Taking the raw form in the long term may lead to Chagas Disease. But since it’s already been processed in this product, the risk might be less or completely nil.
- Pomegranate Extract – has antioxidant properties that can prevent cancer. It helps to maintain blood pressure at a normal level and keeps joints healthy. Pomegranate is rich in folic acid, which prevents disabilities acquired during birth. It helps men who are suffering from erectile dysfunction.
- Blueberry Extract – has antioxidants that fight free radicals in the body. Blueberry also has some weight loss properties. It can improve your general health which helps you deal with sleeping problems. Blueberry Extract can lower blood sugar levels.
- L-theanine (L-Tea Active) – is found in tea leaves. It helps fight symptoms of obesity. It promotes better sleep and provides relief from stress and anxiety.
- 5-hydroxytryptophan – can increase the production of serotonin in the brain. It affects sleep, appetite, feelings of pain, temperature, and libido.
The inactive ingredients are Beta-carotene, Citric Acid, Reverse Osmosis Filtered Water, Sodium Benzoate, Crystalline Fructose, Potassium Sorbate, Sucralose, Natural Flavors, and Magnesium Citrate.
Neuro Sleep Side Effects
Neuro Sleep contains ingredients that are both beneficial yet potentially harmful to its user.
Melatonin may cause some side effects as observed during clinical studies, such as daytime sleepiness, dizziness, headache, irritability, short-time depression, and stomach cramps. Do not take it if you are planning to get pregnant since it may affect ovulation.
Pomegranate Extract can affect enzymes in the liver and cause high calorie and sugar levels. It may also cause some allergies and stomach problems.
L-theanine has minor side effects like nausea, irritability and stomach disturbances.
5HTP may cause some minor side effects like muscle problems, stomach ache, vomiting, nausea, and heartburn.
Neuro Sleep Dosage and Instructions
It is recommended to take one bottle of this sleep aid drink before going to sleep. However, it is still best to consult your physician to make sure that the product is safe for you.
Best Places to Buy Neuro Sleep
You can buy this product directly from its official website. Alternatively, you can order Neuro Sleep in Amazon or Walmart. This sleep aid can also be purchased at your local chemist or vitamin shops.
However, there are some reports that the distribution of the product by local retailers has been stopped. To be sure, you may contact the manufacturer directly for questions related to product orders.
Latest Neuro Sleep Reviews
Based on Neuro Sleep reviews that we found online, a lot of people complained about the bad taste. Users have criticized the packaging when they received their orders. The drinks are no longer carbonated upon delivery. They cannot return the products since they have a no return policy.
Some reviews are about the side effects of Neuro Sleep. Nausea and upset stomach are the most common. A man complained that his wife experienced night sweats and an irregular heart rate upon taking the product.
Is Neuro Sleep Legit or A Scam? Conclusion…
Based on the reviews by the consumers and some studies about the ingredients of the Neuro Sleep, we can say that this product is not as promising as promoted by its manufacturer.
The product contains ingredients that are known to promote quality sleep. On the other hand, those same ingredients can cause as many side effects as the benefits that you can get from it.
You sometimes need to take some supplements to maintain your health. But if it means that you are exposing yourself to danger, you might want to consider some other products that can give you less or no side effects at all.