Neurofuse is a dietary supplement that improves cognitive functions such as memory and mental alertness. It also improves focus and boosts energy for more productivity. Its capsule form allows for a faster release of ingredients.
It claims to contain nootropic ingredients to help you get through even the busiest days of your life. Nootropic ingredients contain compounds which provide benefits to your brain.
Neurofuse has been on the market since 2013. It is manufactured by BD Health Partners LCC, a California-based company headed by its CEO and co-founder Mr. Brodie A. Lewis.
Their location is at 3007 West Washington Blvd, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292, United States. You may reach them at 1-877-388-5875.
What’s the Best Alternative to Neurofuse?
Considering the details that we found about Neurofuse and its possible side effects, we can say it’s not the best one out there. After checking many other competitor products, we found a better and effective brain supplement. Check out its detailed review HERE.
Who Should Take Neurofuse?
Neurofuse is recommended for young adult students, company workers, and athletes who wish to improve their mental and physical performance.
You should not take this product if you are:
- pregnant or a nursing mom.
- a person who has a medical condition and is currently under medication.
- a person below 18 years old.
What Makes Neurofuse Work?
This supplement is formulated to give people the energy and focus while they go through their daily lives. It helps improve brain health, memory gain and retention, and mental performance. Its ingredients help reduce stress and anxiety.
Here are the main active ingredients in this supplement:
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – a kind of fatty acid which helps in the production of energy. It has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Bacopa Monneiri – assists in the development of dendrites in the brain for better electrochemical stimulation. It also improves memory and focus. This nootropic ingredient claims to help reduce depression and anxiety.
- Caffeine – promotes alertness.
- Choline Bitartrate – acts as a neuroprotectant, preserving the wellness of the brain. It helps prevent dementia, Alzheimer’s disease, and similar neural diseases.
- Huperzine A – another nootropic ingredient which improves learning capabilities and memorization.
- L- Theanine – a kind of amino acid which helps in reducing stress. It promotes relaxation without making you feel drowsy.
- Phosphatidylserine – helps in the conservation of brain health. It plays a role in improving a person’s memory and cognitive function.
- Rhodiola Rosea – fights both mental and physical fatigue.
- Vitamin B6 – used in treating Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and Alzheimer’s. It has an important role in neurotransmitter synthesis.
- Vitamin B12 – improves mood, boosts energy level, and heightens focus.
- Vitamin D3 – supports cognition development and controls mood swings.
Other ingredients include brown rice flour, magnesium stearate, titanium dioxide, and gelatin.
Neurofuse Side Effects
There are no mentioned side effects or allergen warnings on the label as well as the website of the product. However, based on studies, some of the ingredients can cause potential side effects such as
- unexplainable jitters
- inability to concentrate
- difficulty in sleeping
Neurofuse Dosage and Instructions
This supplement has potent ingredients, so the manufacturer recommends to initially take one pill every day. Observe how you feel as your body adjusts to the effects of the product. The right dosage is determined by your tolerance level, body mass, caffeine sensitivity, and other factors.
After some time, you’ll be able to consume around two to four capsules a day. It is best to consult your doctor before taking the pill.
Drink at least one glass of water for every pill that you take. It is advisable to take the product after meals to avoid upsetting your stomach.
Never take more than six capsules in 24 hours.
Best Places to Buy Neurofuse
You can buy this supplement from its official website where they offer a 14-day free trial. Alternatively, you can order Neurofuse from other online retailers like Amazon, eBay, Walmart and Lucky Vitamin.
Latest Neurofuse Reviews
The reviews about Neurofuse are not quite good. Some mentioned the adverse effects that they had experienced.
One woman complained about being so irritable and sensitive for no apparent reason. She was so restless and was not able to focus on her work.
Another person criticized the poor customer service that she experienced when she was trying to ask for a refund. Thus, be careful when you order since many customers didn’t get back their money. Worse, some of them were charged even if they’ve already stopped their subscriptions.
Is Neurofuse Legit Or A Scam? Conclusion…
Based on the online reviews posted by unsatisfied customers and some studies about the ingredients in Neurofuse, we can say that this product isn’t 100% effective.
The company claims that the ingredients do not cause any side effects, but there are studies that prove otherwise. Also, most of the ingredients are not yet proven to produce notable positive effects.
This brain supplement contains caffeine, which is not harmful if taken moderately. But if the manufacturer suggests taking the supplement up to four times a day, it might cause an overdose. Too much caffeine intake may lead to palpitation, high blood pressure, heart attack, and stroke. The company should have suggested that there are risks if you drink a lot of coffee and other caffeinated beverages.
Finally, many customers complained about the money-back guarantee and credit card charges for purchases that they have already canceled. Some received products with poor packaging or it did not contain enough capsules for the trial period as promoted on the website.
There are many products available on the market with scientifically proven ingredients that boost mental performance, improve memory retention, and enhance other brain functions.
Only you can thoroughly assess which product works best for you. Just be careful not to choose the one which might cause you more harm than good.