NutriCology ProGreens Overview
These days, people are becoming more inclined to practice healthy living and dieting. In fairness, it feels really great to be living this kind of lifestyle. If you want to try this approach, adding superfoods into your diet is surely a good idea. One of the green juices that you can try is NutriCology ProGreens.
This product boasts of a natural blend or combination of superfoods such as organic grasses. The ingredients are claimed to be natural without any artificial flavors/colors and preservatives added. Knowing all these, it is surely good to have a product that you can entrust your well-being with.
There’s only one question, though. Is this superfood really as great as its trying to present itself? Let’s find out together.
NutriCology ProGreens Manufacturer
NutriCology claims to be a company that uses only science-based formulations for all of their products. They aim to combine quality and innovation, and this is what they say they have been doing for more than 35 years. According to their website, NutriCology is one of those very first companies who introduced products that are truly hypoallergenic.
They have a wide range of products that target various health issues. If you want to send them a mail, you can use this address:
2300 North Loop Road
Alameda, CA 94502
Their phone number is 1-800-545-9960, and they have also provided a fax number, along with a worldwide number that you can call in case you live outside the US.
What’s the Best Alternative to NutriCology ProGreens?
Considering the details we found about Nutricology ProGreens and its possible side effects, we would say it’s not the best one out there. After checking many other competitor products, we found a better and really effective green juice powder. Check out its detailed review HERE.
Who Should Take NutriCology ProGreens?
NutriCology ProGreens may be taken by those who are in need of additional green foods boost. Some people use it as a meal replacement although it is primarily intended as a superfood that will provide nutritional benefits to the body.
The manufacturer indicates that pregnant and/or lactating women who plan on taking this product should consult with a doctor first, particularly if they want more than 1 serving per day.
What Makes NutriCology ProGreens Work?
Just like the other superfoods in the market, NutriCology ProGreens works because of its unique blend of ingredients. These ingredients are a variety of superfoods that help in providing nutritional support. The product features natural food factors and green grasses that you won’t find in mineral concentrates or isolated vitamins.
The formula also contains fiber, adaptogenic herbs, and active probiotics so that the body is provided with broad-spectrum nourishment.
NutriCology ProGreens Ingredients
Superfoods are known to have a long list of ingredients and nutritional components. This is also the case with NutriCology ProGreens. Let’s see what this product has to offer:
- Organic spirulina powder – This microalgae is among what they call nowadays “miracle from the sea” because of its wide range of health benefits. According to some sources, spirulina can help with the treatment of health and metabolism issues. There are also claims that it can enhance mental health.
- Flaxseed powder – Evidence has it that flaxseed can help in reducing the risk of diabetes, stroke, heart disease, and even cancer. This is because this superfood contains rich amounts of fiber, lignans, and omega-3 essential fatty acids.
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) – These are short fructose chains that naturally occur in several plants such as garlic, blue agave, bananas, and onions. FOS are sweet yet contains very low calorie, which is why it is usually used as an alternative sweetener. However, use of this ingredient can lead to side effects like abdominal distress (diarrhea, bloating, cramps, loose stool) as well as irritable bowel syndrome.
- Organic wheatgrass powder – Wheatgrass is among the best sources of living chlorophyll. It contains minerals, vitamins, protein, amino acids, and enzymes. Because of this, it has skin soothing effects and can aid in neutralizing toxins in the body.
- Organic alfalfa grass powder – Alfalfa is rich in protein, vitamins, and minerals yet low in calories. It can be effective in lowering levels of cholesterol along with other health benefits.
- Organic oat grass powder – Oat grass is a perennial grass that grows in different types of soil. It is believed to be effective in improving cognitive performance. It is also good for those who are diabetic, stricken with anxiety, or going through nicotine withdrawal.
The other ingredients used in this product are ginger root powder, bilberry extract, grape seed extract, and many others that you can learn about by reading the product label.
NutriCology ProGreens Side Effects
There are no indicated side effects of NutriCology ProGreens if you would look at the manufacturer’s official website. However, if you would look at some of the reviews posted online for this product, you may come across some users complaining of stomach issues while they were taking the juice.
NutriCology ProGreens Dosage And Instructions
Mix one scoop of this powdered formula with water or juice. Consume the juice or shake immediately after preparation. The best time to take it is in the morning when your stomach is still empty.
You can take more than one serving if you wish. But as mentioned, pregnant and/or lactating mother who wish to do so should first consult with a doctor.
Best Places To Buy NutriCology ProGreens
NutriCology ProGreens is easily available online, which is a good thing. You can order it from their official website or other leading online merchants like Amazon. It is also available on most supplements stores online and offline.
Latest NutriCology ProGreens Reviews
There are NutriCology ProGreens reviews that you may consider positive. This is mainly because it was able to help the users with a nutritional boost. However, there are some alarming reviews that focus on the indication or warning that the product label has.
NutriCology ProGreens has the Proposition 65 warning, which is basically for California residents. This means that the product contains lead that’s over 0.5 micrograms per serving. This is one of the main reasons why there are several negative reviews from verified users.
Is NutriCology ProGreens Legit Or A Scam? Conclusion…
One of the most crucial factors to consider when picking a dietary supplement is to first know if it’s safe for consumption. In this regard, we think that NutriCology ProGreens may not be worth the risk. This is highly because of the lead content in this supplement.
It would be better to look for a product that can offer you the best nutritional support but still won’t put your health into any potential risk or danger.