Nutrilite Joint Health Overview
Nutrilite Joint Health is a supplement that claims to naturally repair and maintain the structures surrounding your joints and bones. This product promises to work within seven days of regular use.
The formula has glucosamine and chondroitin, which the body naturally produces. They support joint cartilages and connective tissues.
Nutrilite is a brand that produces its ingredients organically. They did an extensive research and formulated this product’s formula to promote optimal joint health.
Nutrilite Joint Health Manufacturer
The company behind Nutrilite Joint Health is Amway. They claim to be the leading worldwide manufacturer of nutrition, beauty, home, and sports products. Their main office is located at 7575 Fulton Street East, Ada, MI 49355-0001.
You can connect with them via social media websites such as Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Their customer service hotline is 800-253-6500. They are available on the following days:
* Monday to Friday: 9:00AM to 11:00PM ET
* Saturday: 10:00AM to 5:00PM ET
* End of Month Day: Open until 2:00 AM ET
You can send them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What’s the Best Alternative to Nutrilite Joint Health?
Considering the details we found about Nutrilite Joint Health and its possible side effects, we would say it’s not the best one out there. After checking many other competitor products, we found a better and really effective joint health supplement. Check out its detailed review HERE.
Who Should Take Nutrilite Joint Health?
Nutrilite Joint Health is suitable for the men and women who continuously engage in daily workouts and extensive physical activities.
When you overwork a particular part of your body, the tissues connecting it tend to falter. If you are experiencing pain in your hands, arms legs, knees, and other parts of your body, you may try this supplement.
This product as it is Halal-certified.
Teens, pregnant or nursing women, or anyone with a medical condition (especially diabetes and hypoglycemia) should consult their doctor before taking this supplement.
What Makes Nutrilite Joint Health Work?
The ingredients of this product provide these benefits:
- Support healthy joints and connective tissues
- Build and maintain collagen between joints
- Aid in healthy joint function and mobility
- Improve shock-absorbing properties of joint cartilage
- Release antioxidants that fight free radicals in the body
- Repair damaged joints and cartilages
Nutrilite Joint Health Ingredients
The manufacturers claim to only use natural, high-quality ingredients for this product. Here is a list of the ingredients:
- Glucosamine Sulfate – This amino sugar is present in the human cartilage and shellfish. It treats osteoarthritis and joint pain as well as promotes weight loss. Glucosamine sulfate is also effective against glaucoma, interstitial cystitis in the bladder, jaw pain, and multiple sclerosis.
- Chondroitin Sulfate – Similar to Glucosamine, this ingredient is naturally present in the human body. However, the manufacturer sources out Chondroitin from sharks. This ingredient can relieve pain, decreasing the need for painkillers. It can increase joint mobility as well.
- Vitamin C – This vitamin is an immune system booster. In this supplement, Vitamin C combats free radicals generated by excessive movement by releasing antioxidants.
- OptiMSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) – While present in most living things, this chemical can be synthesized in laboratories as well. It is a remedy for osteoporosis, arthritis, and muscle cramps. It can be used to regenerate and rejuvenate skin cells.
- Boron – The manufacturer uses Boron Glycinate for this supplement. This ingredient aids in building strong bones and treating osteoarthritis.
- Manganese Amino Acid Chelate – This compound strengthens bones and cartilage. It can calm muscle spasms and loosen tight muscles. It has antioxidant properties which fight free radicals.
- Hyaluronic Acid – This acid is commonly used in skin products. However, it can act as a cushion and lubricant in the joints and other tissues as well.
- 5-LOXIN Boswellia Serrata Extract – Known as boswellic acid, this extract is clinically proven to improve joint function.
- Citrus Bioflavonoids – These compounds promotes a more healthy immune system. They protect the body from conditions like cancer, circulatory problems, and heart disease.
Nutrilite Joint Health Side Effects
There is a primary concern with Nutrilite Joint Health. The ingredient Glucosamine comes from shellfish like shrimps and crabs. Those who are allergic to shellfish may experience allegic reactions when using this product.
Many users have reported side effects such as dizziness, nausea, upset stomach, diarrhea, and vomiting.
If you are taking this supplement a few weeks before or after surgery, bleeding may occur. The risk of bleeding may increase if you are taking anti-coagulant or anti-platelet medication.
Certain antibiotics have side effects, and Nutrilite Joint Health may exacerbate those effects.
Nutrilite Joint Health Dosage and Instructions
This dietary supplement comes in a bottle of 60 capsules. You can buy their 120 or 240-capsule bottles as well. Take two pills a day, preferably with meals.
Due to the shellfish content, anyone allergic to seafood should avoid taking this product.
Children under 12 years of age cannot take Nutrilite Joint Health.
Best Places To Buy Nutrilite Joint Health
You can buy Nutrilite Joint Health on the Amway official website, but you need to be a member to purchase it. Alternatively, you can buy it from Amazon if you are not an Amway member.
Buying from the manufacturer’s website can save you money. Their website is selling bottles with 60 and 120 capsules, compared to Amazon’s 240 tablets. However, you can only purchase up to five 60-pill bottles per day.
Latest Nutrilite Joint Health Reviews
Since Amway is a well-known manufacturer, we have gathered plenty of Nutrilite Joint Health reviews from customers.
In Amazon, this product generally received positive reviews. Some users experienced improvement in their knee flexibility and relief from pain within weeks of use.
Many commended this product for getting a Halal certification with its ingredients.
However, the supplement did not get all the praise. Many consumers got frustrated and disappointed after seeing no results in seven days as Amway promised. Others stated that they did not notice an improvement in their joint health after using the product for weeks. One reviewer even called it a “hoax.”
Out of spite, some users suggested other cheaper joint health brands that work. They found the product to be quite expensive despite a 180-day return policy.
Another user reported, receiving only 120 capsules instead of the ordered 240.
Other complaints come from users who have experienced the side effects mentioned above. One of them reported having terrible heartburn for two hours.
Is Nutrilite Joint Health Legit or A Scam? Conclusion…
Nutrilite Joint Health is a product with bold claims. The expectations are high, knowing that the company has the appropriate budget for research and quality production.
It is disappointing to say that this supplement does not live up to its promise.
It seems companies like Amway are more concerned with gaining profit than providing actual solutions.
Getting people with Halal-based diets to buy your product is an excellent strategic move. But what about those who are having joint pains and, at the same time, allergic to seafood? Obviously, this product is not for them.
In addition, the other side effects that come with this pill are alarming, especially when users have experienced it first-hand.
You are free to try it. Bu if you want a risk-free solution that you can use in the long term, better look for alternatives that are universally effective.