Osteo Bi-Flex Triple Strength Overview
Osteo Bi-Flex Triple Strength is a supplement to improve joint health. It contains what the company calls a “Joint Shield” formula, which makes your joints stronger with every pill you take. It also provides joint pain relief in just seven days according to the manufacturer.
Note that all products of this brand start with Osteo Bi-Flex.
Osteo Bi-Flex Triple Strength Manufacturer
The company behind this supplement, together with all the other Osteo Bi-Flex Product, is Rexall Sundown Inc. Its head office is located at 110 Orville Drive Bohemia, NY 11716.
You may call them through their toll-free hotline: 1-888-VITAHELP (848-2435), or email them at email@example.com.
What’s the Best Alternative to Osteo Bi-Flex Triple Strength?
Considering the details we found about Osteo Bi-Flex Triple Strength and its possible side effects, we would say it’s not the best one out there. After checking many other competitor products, we found a better and effective joint health supplement. Check it out its detailed review HERE.
Who Should Take Osteo Bi-Flex Triple Strength?
This product can be used by all people, especially the elderly, who want to keep their joints strong and healthy. Those suffering from joint pains may also take this product.
Children, pregnant and lactating women, and people under medication should seek advice from medical professionals before taking this product.
What Makes Osteo Bi-Flex Triple Strength Work?
According to the manufacturer, this supplement contains ingredients that have benefits to the joint. As stated on the website, the main ingredients, chondroitin, and glucosamine, are known for their pain-killing effects.
The product also has a patented Joint Shield formula, which contains the company’s exclusive ingredient, 5-LOXIN® Advanced. The company claims that this ingredient makes the product work faster and more effectively.
Osteo Bi-Flex Triple Strength Ingredients
Osteo Bi-Flex Triple Strenght has the following ingredients:
- Glucosamine – a natural compound found in the human body, particularly in the cartilage. It helps in the production of complex proteins, which protect joint ends and make movements easier. However, it is usually not found in food or drinks. So as you grow older, your natural supply of glucosamine gets lower.
- JointShield™ 5-LOXIN® Advanced – a blend specifically developed by the manufacturer of Osteo Bi-Flex products. It greatly helps ease joint inflammation. The proprietary blend is derived from Boswellia serrata tree sap and contains AKBA boswellic acid. It keeps the joints healthy and protects them from harmful substances.
- UC- II® Collagen – a kind of collagen which greatly helps maintain joints. Like Glucosamine, it plays an important part in the composition of our cartilage. It also helps joints move smoothly and efficiently without feeling any discomfort.
- Chondroitin/ MSM complex– a compound which contains sulfur. Chondroitin is also naturally found inside our bodies. It promotes healthy connective tissues. This ingredient has antioxidant supporting properties. MSM improves mobility by enabling joints to move in a wider range.
This compound contains Chondroitin Sulfate, Methylsulfonylmethane, Collagen, Boswella Serrata (resin), Sodium Tetraborate (Boron), and Hyaluronic Acid.
- Vitamin C – greatly helps in bone development. It is an antioxidant that also controls molecules that cause rheumatoid inflammation. Vitamin C aids in the production of collagen inside the cartilage. Finally, Vitamin C helps fight the infections that cause joint pain.
Osteo Bi-Flex Triple Strength Side Effects
There were many reported side effects of this product. Some of which are:
- Allergic reactions such as swelling, difficulty in breathing and hives.
- Upset stomach which can lead to diarrhea, constipation, and pain
- Hair loss
- Puffy eyelids
- Kidney/ Liver problems
To avoid these side effects, always follow the dosage on the product’s label or your doctor’s prescription.
If you are allergic to any of the ingredients stated above, don’t use the product.
Osteo Bi-Flex Triple Strength Dosage and Instructions
Strictly follow the dosage of Osteo Bi-Flex. The maximum recommended dosage is two tablets per day. Only increase the intake if your physician advises you to do so. Take the product after eating to avoid stomach discomfort.
People who are currently under medication should finish their medication period first. Then they should verify with the physician if it’s safe to take this Osteo Bi-Flex product.
Note that an overdose may cause kidney or liver problems.
Best Places to Buy Osteo Bi-Flex Triple Strength
You can buy Osteo Bi-Flex Triple Strength through online shopping sites. The link on the official website redirects you to Amazon.
If online shopping is not for you, you can check some local retailers such as Target, CVS Pharmacy, Walgreens, and Jet. There is also a Find a Store feature in their website where you can check out nearby stores that sell the product.
Latest Osteo Bi-Flex Triple Strength Reviews
The Osteo Bi-Flex Triple Strength reviews available online are mostly negative feedback. Most of the users experienced different kinds of symptoms. Others claimed that the product did not comply with its seven-day relief promise. Here are some of the reviews:
Is Osteo Bi-Flex Triple Strength Legit or A Scam? Conclusion…
Based on the studies conducted and reviews about the ingredients, Osteo Bi-Flex Triple Strength is not an effective and fast-action supplement.
Here are some of the points that you might want to consider.
This product has an ingredient that comes from shellfish, which a lot of people are allergic to. Swelling of the face, itchiness, rashes, and difficulty in breathing are just some of the serious allergic reactions
The manufacturer did not disclose any information about the side effects mentioned above.
The supplement can provide 100% of the required Vitamin C every day. However, studies show that too much Vitamin C may cause harm to your kidney or liver.
If you are looking for the best supplement available in the market, you might want to skip this one. You can choose other products for joint pain relief that have been proven more effective. These products have fewer or no side effects. You might prefer those products and save yourself from potential harm that Osteo Bi-Flex Triple Strength might cause.