P6 Extreme Overview
Cellucor P6 Extreme Pump is a three-in-one testosterone booster. According to the manufacturers, this product works by
- Increasing the body’s production of testosterone
- Preventing estrogen formation
- Minimizing DHT levels to prevent prostate cancer and hair loss
Testosterone is essential in developing muscle mass. When you have high levels of the male hormone, muscle growth improves.
Aside from these functions, this supplement can enhance cognitive function and sex drive as well.
The manufacturer claims that this product is free of active hormones and steroids.
P6 Extreme Manufacturer
The Cellucor brand is under a life science company called Nutrabolt. This company owns other brands such as Fitjoy, Scivation, and Royal Sport, Limited.
For purposes of this review, we will be focusing on Cellucor.
Cellucor’s products include muscle building, testosterone, and diet supplements. They work with multiple international partners.
You can find them at 3891 S. Traditions Drive, Bryan, Texas 77807.
Here are their other contact details:
Phone: 866 927 9686
What’s the Best Alternative to P6 Extreme?
Considering the details we found about P6 Extreme and its possible side effects, we would say it’s not the best one out there. After checking many other competitor products, we found a better and really effective testosterone booster. Check out its detailed review HERE.
Who Should Take P6 Extreme?
This product targets bodybuilders, athletes, gymnasts, and sports enthusiasts. Muscle formation is vital for them to maintain overall performance.
It is not practical to take this supplement if you are:
- Below 18 years old
- Taking any medication
- Experiencing severe medical condition/s
- Allergic to dairy products
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Undergoing surgery
In any case, consult your health practitioner before you choose this T-booster. It is better to be safe than sorry.
What Makes P6 Extreme Work?
As stated above, this product mainly functions in three ways. This section will explain further how P6 Extreme’s ingredients could potentially work.
First, the product focuses on the production of testosterone. Ingredients like stinging nettle root extract trigger the Luteinizing Hormone in the brain’s pituitary gland. This hormone sends electrochemical signals to the cells in your testicles, known as the Leydig cells. This process commences the production of testosterone.
Secondly, the supplement inhibits estrogen production. When you age, testosterone levels drop while estrogen levels rise. Having a high amount of female hormones can lead to fat gain and erectile dysfunction.
This T-booster contains Tongkat Ali, a herb that prevents estrogen buildup. This enables testosterone production to be more active.
Lastly, this supplement minimizes the conversion of testosterone to DHT or dihydrotestosterone. Your body naturally produces DHT to develop masculine characteristics such as body hair and a deep voice. An excessive amount of DHT might cause baldness and prostate cancer. P6 Extreme claims to lessen DHT conversion to solve this problem.
P6 Extreme Ingredients
The proprietary blend for P6 Extreme consists of herbs, extracts, and some patented compounds. This ingredient list is the most recent one that we have found.
- Ovine Placenta – Also known as sheep placenta, this ingredient is common in cosmetic products. This supplement utilizes this ingredient for improving vitality, boosting the immune system, and promoting general health.
- KSM-66 Ashwagandha Root Extract – Ixoreal Biomed patented this ingredient. It enhances vigor and overall performance. It can boost concentration and alertness as well.
- NO3-T Arginine Nitrate – The manufacturer specifically uses this compound to improve blood flow to the muscles.
- Nitrosigine Inositol-Stabilized Arginine Silicate – This ingredient mainly boosts nitric oxide levels, stimulate muscle growth, and increase mental acuity.
- Fenugreek seed extract – A common ingredient in Indian cuisine, fenugreek provides numerous health benefits. It is a remedy for arthritis, gastritis, baldness, Parkinson’s disease, erectile dysfunction, and many more.
- Stinging Nettle – The root of this plant is beneficial in treating many illnesses. These include urination problems, kidney stones, osteoarthritis, endocrine disorders, and anemia.
- Agaricus bisporus – This ingredient is extracted from an edible mushroom. It contains numerous vitamins and minerals such as vitamin D, sodium, and potassium.
- LJ100 Eurycoma Longifolia – This patented brand of Tongkat Ali improves energy levels by speeding up ATP production. It promotes weight loss and reduces cortisol levels.
- Diindolylmethane – Cruciferous vegetables such as cauliflower and broccoli contain this compound. Studies show that this component can block estrogen levels.
P6 Extreme Side Effects
There is no information on Cellucor’s website regarding this product’s possible adverse effects. However, having too much of something can be detrimental to your health in the long run.
We have different body compositions, so not everyone experiences the same benefits this supplement promises. It may yield good results for some people while many may develop side effects.
Here are P6 Extreme’s potential side effects:
- Headache, irritability, and anxiety
- Numbness and tingling skin
- Profuse sweating
- Dry mouth
P6 Extreme Dosage and Instructions
A bottle of this T-booster contains 150 capsules. You need to take five pills daily before lunch. Do not exceed your daily dosage.
The manufacturers state that you should take this product for eight weeks while training.
Best Places to Buy P6 Extreme
This product is available on Cellucor website. They are offering a 30-day guarantee if you purchased this supplement from their website.
Retail stores and online retail sites such as Amazon are selling this product as well.
Latest P6 Extreme Reviews
By checking out P6 Extreme reviews, you can get an idea on how this supplement works on actual customers.
Amazon users rate it at 3.8 out of 5 stars. One positive reviewer praised this product’s effectiveness. However, he stated that he would not recommend it to users under 30 years old due to the side effects.
You can find negative feedback as well, mostly indicating that this T-booster did not work on them. Users call it a placebo, a ripoff, and a waste of money.
Other users report side effects such as prostate swelling and headache.
Is P6 Extreme Legit or A Scam? Conclusion…
After conducting thorough research and gathering enough reviews, we conclude that P6 Extreme is not the best T-booster in the market.
It is a shame to find out that this product does not meet expectations. When you check the ingredient list, you get an impression that this product is well-formulated. Unfortunately, that may not be the case when you actually try it for yourself.
It is certain; many users have reported positive feedback. However, critical reviews are also substantial.
We commend the manufacturers’ efforts in updating their ingredient list. Maybe in the future, this product would genuinely work in the best way possible.
For now, you can find better testosterone boosters than this one.