PepTest Bulk Overview
PepTest Bulk is both a pre-workout product and a testosterone booster in powder form. It claims to give you explosive energy and skin-ripping muscle pumps.
The company that manufactures the product believes that it takes a lot of testosterone to have stronger muscles. Hence, they made a 2-in-1 fitness product that supports just that. Plus, it provides long-lasting energy for the most intense workouts.
As such, this powdered drink mix can save you money and time. You don’t need to buy separate products that could boost your testosterone levels and muscle pumps.
PepTest Bulk Manufacturer
Man Sports Nutrition is the manufacturer of this product. They call themselves the “one percenters” in their “90-9-1” ratio of fitness, which says that:
- 90% of people do not recognize their power and capabilities, wasting their true potential.
- 9% of people recognize their power to contribute something significant. However, they are unsure of themselves and hesitant, consequently failing to put up a noteworthy stamp.
- Only 1% of people really harness their true power and make a difference in this world. These are men who are determined, confident, and unbeatable.
The company talks about “power” as the primary quality of men. According to them, their goal is to make each man be fit, healthy, and powerful.
If you have questions for them about this or any of their products, you may contact them through 1-866-343-7680 or the contact form on their website.
What’s The Best Alternative To PepTest Bulk?
Considering the details we found about PepTest Bulk and its possible side effects, we would say it’s not the best one out there. After checking many other competitor products, we found a better and really effective testosterone booster. Check out its detailed review HERE.
Who Should Use PepTest Bulk?
PepTest Bulk is designed to support your muscle development by boosting your testosterone levels.
The manufacturer specifically said on their website that this supplement is not for beginners. It is mainly marketed to men who are into sports and bodybuilding.
It might be most beneficial to athletes and bodybuilders who are older men since testosterone levels start to drop as men age. However, the manufacturer claims that it may also help younger men if they are beginning to experience the symptoms of decreasing testosterone levels.
There is no restriction indicated on the label. Yet to be sure, consult with your doctor first if you are below 18 and you want to use this product. Likewise, refrain from using it if you are suffering from a known medical condition.
What Makes PepTest Bulk Work?
PepTest Bulk aims to provide you with the following:
- heightened energy and testosterone levels
- surging muscle pumps
- Increased muscle strength and endurance
This powdered drink contains ingredients that induce your testosterone to boost muscle pumps. It increases your testosterone level to produce more nitric oxide.
Nitric oxide encourages proper blood flow throughout your body. When there is proper blood flow, there is enough oxygen for your muscles to function optimally.
PepTest Bulk Ingredients
This product consists of two blends:
The Compounded Testosterone Pumps has the following ingredients:
- D-Aspartic Acid (DAA) – is commonly used in testosterone boosters and medications to treat infertility in men. In fitness supplements, it is used to make more amino acids that are essential for protein synthesis.
- Agmatine Sulfate – boosts the production of more nitric oxide in the body. It also absorbs ammonia, a waste product produced by your muscles during workouts. Accumulation of ammonia causes fatigue.
The IR Energy Blend has the following ingredients:
- Caffeine Anhydrous – stimulates muscle and athletic performance. It heightens your focus and concentration, making it possible for you to be more productive and energetic.
- Lean Green – promotes fat loss by suppressing your appetite. It also enhances your immune system.
- Nelumbo Nucifera – is more commonly known as the lotus flower. It regulates your blood pressure levels and soothes inflammation.
- Hordeum Vulgare – or the barley plant promotes proper digestion and weight reduction. It is also used in medicines to treat and prevent diabetes.
- Di-Caffeine Malate – is a patented ingredient that acts as a mild stimulant. As a derivative of caffeine, it improves mental focus and boosts energy levels.
- Cocoa Plant – is low in calories but high in fiber. It promotes proper blood flow in the body as well as weight loss.
- Rauwolscine – is known as a fat-burner. It is used in pre-workout supplements to maintain blood pressure levels during workouts.
PepTest Bulk Side Effects
Since the product contains only natural ingredients, it might be potentially safe. However, you still need to be careful as it contains 400mg caffeine. Products containing a high dosage of this ingredient may lead to:
- insomnia and other sleep disorders
- nervousness and restlessness
- stomach irritation
- nausea and vomiting
- rapid and accelerated heartbeats and respiration
- high anxiety levels and panic attacks
- upset stomach
- muscle tremors
Other ingredients such as DAA and Lean Green may also trigger aggressive behavior, frequent irritability, nervousness, and sudden palpitations.
PepTest Bulk Dosage and Instructions
To experience optimal results, mix 1 scoop of the powder with 8 oz. of cold water and shake it well. Drink it 30 to 45 minutes prior to training or workout. Start with 1 serving per day to regulate tolerance.
Since this product may cause sleeplessness, do not take it six hours before bedtime. Do not also exceed 2 servings within a 24-hour period.
Best Places to Buy PepTest Bulk
You can purchase this product directly from the website of its manufacturer. They offer discount coupons and a money-back guarantee if the product won’t work for you.
It is also available on online retailers like Amazon.
Latest PepTest Bulk Reviews
There are mixed PepTest Bulk reviews available online. It has many positive reviews, but it also has quite a lot of negative feedback.
According to satisfied customers, it is really an effective testosterone booster and a pre-workout product. One person, however, mentioned that it is not for the faint of heart because you definitely need to have a high caffeine tolerance before you can take it.
Unsatisfied customers said the product is not just ineffective, but it also has side effects. Some said they experienced nervousness, nausea and vomiting, and upset stomach.
Others also complained about experiencing sleep deprivation even though they followed the manufacturer’s recommendation not to drink it six hours before going to bed.
Is PepTest Bulk Legit Or A Scam? Conclusion…
PepTest Bulk seems to be a legit testosterone booster. After all, its manufacturer is considered a big player in the fitness and health industry. It also has positive reviews that can attest to its effectiveness.
However, it also seems like there are many experts who are concerned about its high caffeine dosage. Although 400 mg is still a tolerable amount, they believe that it is not good for your health whether or not you have a high caffeine tolerance.
Its other ingredients’ side effects are a bit alarming as well. While they are natural, they can still cause negative results if taken in larger doses.
That being said, we highly recommend looking for other testosterone boosters that could work better for you. There are many products out there that have numerous positive reviews and have fewer to no side effects at all.
Most importantly, they contain ingredients that are already proven safe and effective to promote the natural production of your testosterone levels.