Prost-P10x is a supplement for the prostate. It claims to keep the prostate in a healthy condition, regulate urinary flow, and promote better sleep.
This supplement also promises to support men’s overall wellness because of the ingredients that are rich in antioxidants.
This product is developed by Dr. Geo Epinosa N.D., a New York University Langone Medical Center Director. He is the head of the Integrative Urology Centre. Together, Dr. Espinosa and Prostate Research Labs manufactured Prost-P10x and other clinical grade prostate health formulas.
Prostate Research Labs products are made from FDA-compliant facilities. They are also GMP and NSP Certified.
You may contact them at 1-800-418-PROSTATE (7767).
What’s the Best Alternative to Prost-P10x?
Considering the details that we found about Prost-P10x and its possible side effects, we can say it’s not the best one out there. After checking many other competitor products, we found a better and effective prostate health supplement. Check out its detailed review HERE.
Who Should Take Prost-P10x?
It is not clear if there is an age indication for the use of this product. But the website mentioned that the prostate health of men starts to decline when they reach the age of 40. Thus, we can assume that they recommend the product for men around this age and older.
The product is also safe to use for men who have diabetes.
If you are under medication, consult your doctor before taking the supplement.
What Makes Prost-P10x Work?
Since the product is made of all-natural ingredients, the manufacturer claims that the product works in a natural way without the side effects. It manages some prostate issues of aging men. It also stops the production of enzymes and hormones that may lower testosterone levels.
Prost-P10x is said to keep your urinary tract healthy to regulate your urination. You can sleep throughout the night without the need of going to the bathroom frequently.
This product is made up of 12 main ingredients which the company claims to be based on research, have undergone clinical trials, and are given in therapeutic dosages. Here are more details about the said ingredients:
- Graminex Pollen Extract (G63 ®) – has properties which help in maintaining the normal size of the prostate.
- Meriva ® Curcumin Phytosome – has antioxidant properties which help in keeping the body from free radicals.
- Saw Palmetto Extract – maintains prostate health and enhances sex drive.
- Quercetin Dihydrate – acts like an antioxidant because of its flavonoid complex content.
- Beta-sitosterol (Plant Sterols) – helps reduce prostate enlargement and brings it back to its natural shape. It also has good effects on your body. It improves your immune system, keeps your heart healthy by keeping your cholesterol level low, and prevents colon cancer.
- Green Tea Extract (Caffeine-free) – is a known antioxidant. It makes sure that the DHT production is normal.
- Vitamin D-3 – acts as a supplement that prevents prostate tumors and cancer.
- (DIM) 3,3-Diindolylmethane – boosts testosterone levels and enhances libido.
- Cranberry – promotes normal urination to keep the urinary tract functioning well.
- Stinging Nettle (root) – prevents a burning feeling while urinating. It can also reduce the size of an enlarged prostate.
- Pygeum africanum – can hinder the production of DHT. It helps treat prostate cancer as well.
- Zinc (Non-seafood) – can maintain the good health of the prostate and improve sexual performance.
Prost-P10x Side Effects
If the supplement is taken on an empty stomach, the person might experience some stomach discomforts and nausea.
The company encourages consumers who experience side effects to get in touch with them at firstname.lastname@example.org. They also encourage taking half a dose to give your body a chance to adjust.
Other side effects were observed by the users:
- Increased trips to the bathroom
- Upset stomach
- Loose and foul-smelling bowel
- Burning urination
- Sleeping pattern got worse
- Acid reflux
- Worsen current symptoms
Prost-P10x Dosage and Instructions
The product comes in a “once-a-day” packet of six capsules. Consume all the capsules in one day. You can spread the dosage throughout the day.
Do not forget to drink a lot of water and eat something before taking the product to avoid stomach discomforts.
Before taking any supplement, it is best to ask your doctor about it first.
Best Places to Buy Prost-P10x
You can buy Prost-P10x from its official website and pay thru Paypal. They also accept orders if you call 1-800418-7767. They offer international shipping.
This product is also available in some online shopping websites like Amazon.
Latest Prost-P10x Reviews
There are many Prost-P10X reviews online that says not-so-positive comments about the product. Many complained that the expensive product is ineffective and develops side effects. Others claimed that it worsened the current symptoms that they are currently experiencing.
Most of the customers said that all their urination problems got worse. They had more frequent visits to the bathroom throughout the day. Some even noticed that the color of their urine became darker which made them worried and stopped taking the supplement.
There were some reported cases of stomach ache and nausea usually caused by taking the supplements on an empty stomach.
Is Prost-P10x Legit or A Scam? Conclusion…
We can say that Prost-P10x is not entirely a scam. It is just a product that doesn’t work for everybody. Sadly, it doesn’t work for most of the men who tried the product. It caused some side effects or worsened existing symptoms.
This product, even if it is made from all-natural ingredients, can still cause harm if taken with other kinds of medication. Ask for your doctor’s approval to avoid some unwanted reactions.
The recommended dosage is also interesting but not in a good way. Consuming six capsules a day may not cause harm in the short-term. But taking the product for long periods of time might cause damage to the kidney.
Lastly, a lot of people mentioned that it is an expensive yet ineffective product. You would definitely find some other prostate health supplements on the market which are more effective, with less or no side effects, and definitely worth the price.