As a prostate supplement, Prostaleaf is designed to help you combat prostate problems, particularly benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), or enlarged prostate. It addresses the following issues:
- feeling of pain during urination
- lack of sleep due to frequent bathroom visits
- reduced sexual drive and performance
- gynecomastia (breast enlargement in men)
- weight gain
- abnormal urinary flow
This supplement claims to be a safe and natural way to improve prostate health. Instead of resorting to other treatments that increase your estrogen levels, which in return causes side effects, the product naturally works by supporting your bladder function.
The manufacturer of this product is CRI Naturals. They are dedicated to providing products that are made using only natural ingredients.
According to them, their goal is to “reveal the science behind the best natural solutions.” Their research on natural ingredients is a continuous process so they can be able to produce only the best supplements.
For questions and comments about Prostaleaf, you can reach them directly at 1-888-572-6116. Their customer service is available every day, between 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM, EST.
Alternatively, you can send them an email at email@example.com.
What’s The Best Alternative To Prostaleaf?
Considering the details we found about Prostaleaf and its possible side effects, we would say it’s not the best one out there. After checking many other competitor products, we found a better and really effective prostate supplement. Check out its detailed review HERE.
Who Should Take Prostaleaf?
Prostaleaf is primarily for men who are 50 years old and above. Studies show that this is the age where almost 50% of men start developing prostate problems. By the age of 70, these prostate problems would most likely be at their worst levels.
The manufacturer, however, suggests that it may also be taken by younger men as long as they are 18 years old and above. Since it basically supports overall prostate health and not to specifically fight a certain disease, it may be used to prevent the occurrence of prostate related diseases.
If you are suffering from a medical condition especially cardiovascular disease, hypotension, and Parkinson’s disease, this product is not for you. It might react with the medications you are taking for those illnesses.
What Makes Prostaleaf Work?
Prostaleaf has natural ingredients. It has a combination of different herbal extracts that are known to support overall prostate health. With this supplement, you’ll be able to experience the following benefits:
- normal and regular urinary flow
- empty bladder each time you urinate
- less frequent bathroom visits
- heightened libido and better sexual performance
- no feeling of pain whenever you urinate
Its ingredients are also known to help in shrinking an enlarged prostate. They also reduce pain, swelling, inflammation, and other prostate infections.
The five key ingredients in this prostate supplement are:
- Saw Palmetto – supports prostate health by blocking an enzyme that produces estrogen. It decreases the symptoms of benign prostate hyperplasia (BPH) as its diuretic effect improves urine flow.
- Pygeum Africanum – is a native from the African forests. It also relieves symptoms of BPH and is known to provide bladder relief. It also prevents inflammation and reduces the size of an enlarged prostate.
- Plant Sterol (Beta-sitosterol) – is a combination of fatty acids that reduce the frequency of urination. It inhibits your urge to urinate all the time and prevents inflammation of your prostate gland.
- Graviola – is rich in anti-inflammatory properties that help in reducing the swelling of your prostate. Studies also show that it has properties that improve immunity and prevent prostate cancer.
- Stinging Nettle – has diuretic properties that help the body get rid of excess water. It treats and prevents male urinary problems, including enlarged prostate and urinary tract infections.
Prostaleaf Side Effects
According to the manufacturer, the supplement is less likely to cause side effects as it only uses natural ingredients. However, as with any other dietary supplements, they suggest consulting with a doctor first before taking the product.
Based on our research, excessive intake of saw palmetto may result in
- nausea and vomiting
Plant sterols may also lead to some adverse results such as
- nausea and vomiting
- gastrointestinal distress
- erectile dysfunction
- reduced sex drive
As indicated on the label, the product may also react with other medications. It would be best to seek advice from a health professional first before finally purchasing the product.
Prostaleaf Dosage and Instructions
Take 3 capsules of this supplement on a daily basis, with meals and plenty of water. Your doctor may recommend a different dosage. In such a case, follow his or her instructions.
Best Places to Buy Prostaleaf
You can purchase this product directly from its independent website or the manufacturer’s website. They offer a 120-day 100% money back guarantee should the product won’t work for you.
There are also some online retailers that sell the product like Amazon.
Latest Prostaleaf Reviews
Most of the Prostaleaf reviews we found online are positive ones. Many customers said that the product worked for them. Their only complaint is that it’s a bit expensive compared to other prostate supplements.
There were some, however, who got disappointed with its results. The critical reviews are about the product being not effective. Some also said that it caused them digestive problems.
Is Prostaleaf Legit Or A Scam? Conclusion…
Prostaleaf seems to be an effective prostate supplement for others. It has garnered a lot of positive feedback, and its manufacturer has also a well-established reputation.
It’s also impressive that all of its ingredients are natural. If taken wisely, they are less likely to cause adverse results.
However, although this is true, the side effects mentioned above are still quite alarming especially if you have to take 3 capsules per day. Aside from the inconvenience, it might not be good for people with a particularly sensitive stomach.
Given that, we suggest looking for other prostate supplements that may work better for you. There are other products out there that are more easy to use, and you don’t have to worry about their side effects.