Prostate Revive Overview
Prostate Revive is a dietary supplement for men, formulated to promote healthy prostate function. This product promises to
- Improve urine flow and frequency
- Promote emptying of the bladder
- Enhance sexual health
The formula for Prostate Revive consists of 15 ingredients, featuring Beta-Sitosterol Complex and Pomegranate.
Holistic physician David Brownstein, M.D. formulated this supplement. He is currently the medical director of the Center for Holistic Medicine in Michigan, USA.
Prostate Revive Manufacturer
The manufacturer for this supplement is Medix Select, which is under Medix Health, LLC. They claim that all of their products are scientifically formulated by medical doctors and chemists.
They have a wide variety of products including joint health, weight loss, heart health, and multivitamin supplements.
You can find their office at 1701 3rd Avenue S, Saint Petersburg, Florida 33712.
Here are their other contact details:
Phone: 800-500-4325 (800-500-HEALTH)
They are available 24/7 if you have concerns or queries.
What’s the Best Alternative to Prostate Revive?
Considering the details we found about Prostate Revive and its possible side effects, we would say it’s not the best one out there. After checking many other competitor products, we found a better and really effective prostate health supplement. Check out its detailed review HERE.
Who Should Take Prostate Revive?
On average, a healthy male urinates up to seven times a day. But when you age, your body changes naturally. These changes can affect the excretory system as well. As a result, your trips to the bathroom get more frequent than before.
But did you know that even younger men may be victims of frequent urination as well? It may be a sign indicating that there is something wrong with your prostate.
Whatever your age is, if you are experiencing discomfort in your pelvic area, it may be due to the following:
- Urinary tract infection
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (enlarged prostate)
- Overactive bladder syndrome
- Prostatitis (inflammation of the prostate)
Prostate health supplements such as Prostate Revive might help you with this discomfort. However, take note that dietary supplements are not the long-term remedy for these types of illnesses. You should still consult your doctor before taking this product. Your frequent urination may be a symptom of some other disease.
What Makes Prostate Revive Work?
When you urinate, the bladder releases urine. The urine passes through the urethra, then makes its way through a walnut-shaped gland called the prostate, an organ for protecting and storing the sperm. After passing through the prostate, the urine gets out of the body through the penis.
However, as you age, your prostate enlarges, making it hard for you to urinate. How does this happen?
Your body produces enzymes called 5-alpha reductase. These substances are responsible for the conversion of testosterone to a hormone called dihydrotestosterone (DHT). DHT levels can get too high, which causes the prostate to increase in size, compressing the urethra. When the urethra is blocked, urine flow is affected.
Some of this product’s ingredients inhibit the 5-alpha reductase enzyme, which lessens the conversion of testosterone to DHT. The company claims that this supplement helps bring your prostate back to its original walnut shape to ensure proper urination.
Prostate Revive Ingredients
This product’s blend of ingredients consists of herbs, extracts, vitamins, and minerals. Here are the components:
- Plant Sterols with Beta-Sitosterol (600 mg) – Plant sterols are used to treat prostate issues. They have numerous benefits as well. For example, they lower cholesterol levels, boost the immune system, and prevent gallstones.
- Saw Palmetto Extract (300 mg) – Ideally for men with BPH, this extract shrinks the prostate lining that contracts the urethra. This enables a smoother flow of urine from the bladder to the penis.
- Pomegranate Fruit Extract (200 mg) – According to research, this fruit can slow the progression of cancer in the prostate. People use pomegranate for improving heart health as well.
- Lycopene (15 mg) – Tomatoes have a red pigment because of this substance. As a nutrient, it has antioxidant properties which can help fight diseases and prevent cancer.
- Boswellia Gum Extract (100 mg) – Known as Indian frankincense, traditional folk have been using this ingredient for centuries. It is a remedy for osteoarthritis, asthma, and certain varieties of cancer.
- Pumpkin Seed Powder (100 mg) – Pumpkin seeds are nutritional powerhouses. They have a substantial amount of zinc, which is vital in improving prostate health.
- Pygeum Africanum (100 mg) – This ingredient works well with saw palmetto as it provides the same effect. Additionally, it reduces inflammation and treat kidney disease.
- Stinging Nettle (60 mg) – There are significant studies proving that this ingredient can cure both bacterial and chronic prostatitis in men.
- Hydrangea Root (25 mg) – This root is a medication for urinary tract infection, enlarged prostate and kidney stones.
Other ingredients include Flower Pollen, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Zinc, Selenium, and Copper.
Prostate Revive Side Effects
The company does not indicate the side effects of takig this product. However, some of its ingredients may cause effects when you use them excessively. These include:
- Constipation and indigestion
- Thinning of the blood
- Erectile dysfunction and impotence (long-term use)
Some report that this supplement contains soy, which could be bad if you are allergic to soy products.
Prostate Revive Dosage and Instructions
A bottle of this supplement contains 60 capsules.
You need to take two pills a day. For best results, maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Best Places to Buy Prostate Revive
You can purchase Prostate Revive on the manufacturer’s website. You can get discounts when you avail their three month supply deal. They also give free shipping when you get their Three Month Supply with Smart Ship package.
Online retailers like Amazon are selling this product as well.
Latest Prostate Revive Reviews
We have gathered Prostate Revive reviews from sites such as Amazon.
Amazon users rate it at 3.5 out of 5 stars. Positive feedback came from users who have been satisfied with the results after trying this product.
Meanwhile, there are feedback from disappointed users as well. One user, in particular, criticized the supplement’s expensive price tag, adding that it did not work on him. Another user complained as well, stating that his condition worsened while taking this product.
Others call it a placebo, a waste of money, and a rip-off.
Is Prostate Revive Legit or A Scam? Conclusion…
Prostate Revive features a wide array of ingredients. The manufacturer claims that this formula guarantees you optimal prostate health. However, the customer reviews imply otherwise.
Setting a high price for a product is not necessarily a bad thing, especially if it genuinely works. It is sad when expectations are not met, and the company does not care one bit.
We have seen supplement companies that continuously improve their formula. Some of them have increased their sales because they have found the right balance of ingredients.
It is a shame because Medix Select has all the means to do so. Are these doctors just for show? We will never know.
One thing is certain, though. This product is not the best one out there.