Prostavec is a dietary supplement in liquid form. It promises to provide prostate care, relief from frequent urination, and to relax your overactive bladder.
According to the manufacturer, this product contains clinically studied herbs which stimulate your hormones.
They opted to process these ingredients in liquid extract form because research shows the human body absorbs 98% of the compounds in a liquid supplement or medicine. In comparison, only 39 to 53% of the ingredients in a tablet or a capsule are absorbed.
Furthermore, 87% of compounds in liquid form are absorbed within 20 to 30 seconds of ingestion.
As a result, you can expect better and faster results. Your prostate function should improve, you’ll lessen your bathroom trips at night, and you’ll wake up feeling rested.
Prostavec is a product of Rejuvica Health, LLC. Their registered address is 236 Fischer Ave., Costa Mesa, California 92626 USA.
If you need to contact them, you can call (657) 212- 7300 or send an email to Help@ProstavecEP.com.
What’s the Best Alternative to Prostavec?
Considering the details we found about Prostavec and its possible side effects, we would say it’s not the best one out there. After checking many other competitor products, we found a better and really effective prostate supplement. Check out its detailed review HERE.
Who Should Take Prostavec?
If you are suffering from a declining prostate health, you can add Prostavec to your daily health regimen. With regular use, it may gradually relieve you of your discomforts within two weeks.
This product is safe for you even if you are sensitive to gluten or soy. It is also vegetarian and vegan-friendly.
Consult your doctor before taking it. Do the same if you are taking any medication or if you have a medical condition.
Do not use this supplement if you have a history of kidney stones, liver disorders, renal dysfunction, or inflammation.
What Makes Prostavec Work?
Prostavec contains natural ingredients carefully chosen to treat the cause of benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH), which means having an enlarged prostate. BPH causes frequent and painful urination.
Manufacturing the product involves following a proprietary process to refine the most potent and bioavailable form of each ingredient.
In the state-of-the-art method called Xtrac-Tech, a cold-extraction tincture is used to macerate and brew the delicate ingredients.
Therefore, what you get is the purest form of all the substances used in creating this supplement.
These are the active ingredients in Prostavec:
- Pygeum Bark – In traditional medicine, this is a treatment for symptoms of benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH).
- Turmeric Root – This herb is a traditional medicine used to treat inflammation and promote gallbladder contraction.
- Saw Palmetto Berry – This is another traditional medicine used to treat urinary and reproductive health issues.
- Stinging Nettle Leaf – This plant can help treat prostate enlargement and urinary tract infection.
- Hydrangea Root – The chemicals in this botanical medicine could help problems in your urinary tracts such as enlarged prostate and bladder infections.
- Damiana Leaf – This is a wild shrub that grows in Central and South American. It is used in traditional medicine to boost libido.
- Couch Grass Rhizome – Extracts of this plant may reduce bladder inflammation and water retention. It also helps treat high blood pressure and kidney stones.
- Olive Leaf – This medicinal plant can treat a lot of health conditions, from viral and bacterial infections to teeth, ear, and urinary tract infections. It helps regulate urine flow.
- Kelp – This type of seaweed is rich in vitamins B, C and E as well as the minerals calcium, boron and magnesium. It boosts energy, strengthens bones, and promotes normal muscle function.
- Cornsilk – This works as a diuretic and is a treatment for bladder infections, kidney stones, and urinary and prostate inflammation.
- Prickly Ash Bark – This ingredient is used to relieve blood circulation problems, joint pain, inflammation, sores, and ulcers.
- Spirulina – Clinical studies suggest that this non-toxic algae can improve metabolism of lipid and glucose. It also reduces liver fat and protects your heart.
Prostavec Side Effects
The manufacturer of Prostavec claims that the product does not cause any side effects. However, research shows that some of the ingredients can result in mild and serious health side effects.
Hydrangea, for example, causes tightness in your chest, nausea, and dizziness. You may also experience vomiting and diarrhea.
Couch grass, another ingredient, has diuretic properties. The loss of water in the body may lead to low levels of potassium.
Kelp contains high amounts of iodine which can cause hypo- or hyperthyroidism.
Finally, corn silk may decrease your blood’s potassium levels. Some people are allergic to it and might have skin rashes or itching.
Some studies suggest that consuming too much of this ingredient may interfere with blood sugar control of diabetes patients.
Prostavec Dosage and Instructions
Take ¼ teaspoon (1.23 ml) of Prostavec one to three times a day, or as per your doctor’s advice.
For best and noticeable results, follow this recommended dosage daily for at least two weeks.
Best Places To Buy Prostavec
Prostavec is available online through the manufacturer’s website. They also accept orders by phone. Your order comes with a 60-day full refund guarantee less shipping costs. Just return your used or unused bottle.
You can also purchase this product on Amazon and several other online retail stores.
Latest Prostavec Reviews
The Prostavec reviews we found were a mix of positive and negative feedback from verified purchasers who suffered from prostate problems.
Many of them were pleasantly surprised that their urination became less frequent but increased in volume after taking this product. Without frequent trips to the bathroom, they had better sleep.
Some reported that they no longer woke up with pain in their testicles. However, without an ultrasound, MRI, or CAT scan, they couldn’t tell if the size of their prostate actually reduced.
Users experienced results at different times. While a few found relief within three days, others had to wait for a month.
On the other hand, many Prostavec users claimed they did not see any change at all. Their urine stream and enlarged prostate stayed the same despite taking the supplement every day for more than a month.
A number of buyers stated that it may work well for early stages of BPH but not for the advanced symptoms.
On the contrary, they said it actually made their symptoms worse. Their night bathroom trips actually increased.
There were reviewers who reported experiencing side effects though they did not mention any specifics. One of them did say this product made him bleed.
In addition, a few users noted that it tastes bad and that the flavor needs improvement.
Is Prostavec Legit Or A Scam? Conclusion…
Overall, Prostavec seems like a safe supplement for prostate health. Its ingredients list is impressive because they are all natural.
However, the product label shows that they are all contained in a Proprietary Blend. The problem with this is you won’t know the exact amount of each ingredient.
This may be an issue particularly for individuals who are sensitive to certain herbs. If you are allergic to some botanicals, you will find it difficult to discern whether or not you will react adversely to this formula.
In addition, we also found that Prostavec doesn’t seem to work for everyone. The feedback we gathered from people who tried it showed inconsistent results.
Furthermore, because it comes in liquid form, you might find it inconvenient to use especially while traveling.
All things considered, we deem this product is worth a try. But we strongly recommend that you consult your physician before doing so. The side effects of some of its ingredients can be serious for those with sensitivities.