Provasil is a product that enhances cognitive functions. The formula contains nootropic substances that improve the following:
- creative thinking
- learning and memory
- information processing
- concentration and alertness
- cortical/behavioral arousal
The manufacturer claims that they have incorporated the latest advancements and discoveries in natural memory and focus enhancement when they created the product.
The company behind this supplement is Medmark LLC. It is also known as Cognitive Labs. The manufacturer established Medmark in 1996 in Salt Lake City, Utah. They have another office located at Ivoryton, Connecticut.
For phone orders, you can contact their toll-free number at 1-888-211-8468. They operate on the following days and hours:
Monday – Friday (24 hours a day)
Saturday – 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
Sunday – 12:00 PM to 10:00 PM EST
For concerns, click the Help Desk link posted on their website, www.provasil.com.
What’s the Best Alternative to Provasil?
Considering the details we found about Provasil and its possible side effects, we would say it’s not the best one out there. After checking many other competitor products, we found a better and really effective brain supplement. Check out its detailed review HERE.
Who Should Take Provasil?
According to the manufacturers, anyone can take Provasil. It is designed to help those who are suffering from memory loss and cognitive decline.
However, if you are pregnant, lactating, or suffering from chronic health complications, you should consult your doctor first.
What Makes Provasil Work?
Cognitive impairment usually occurs when you age. Factors such as family history and poor lifestyle choices can affect brain functions as well. Many people resort to using smart drugs or nootropics to solve this problem. Nootropics are compounds that awaken the central nervous system.
Provasil’s ingredients optimize your brain’s chemistry by boosting its neurotransmitter levels. High levels of these brain chemicals lead to:
- regulated sleep, mood, appetite, and movement
- improved learning and memory
- heightened sensory perception
This supplement’s blend is packed with vitamins, amino acids, and extracts. These ingredients are potent and concentrated. The manufacturer states that Provasil contains no synthetically generated compounds, fillers, or additives.
- Bacopa Monnieri – People have been using this extract for its brain-boosting properties for quite some time. Studies show that it enhances memory and information processing functions in the brain.
- Biotin – It is commonly known as Vitamin B7. This water-soluble vitamin is vital in producing brain chemicals known as neurotransmitters. It influences cell growth and fat metabolism.
- Docosahexaenoic Acid – The simpler term for this fatty acid is DHA. It is an essential component in the brain. It transports nutrients like choline, glycine, and taurine to keep the brain functioning.
- L-Glutamine – This free amino acid is abundant in the body. It can aid in curing ADHD, stomach ulcers, Crohn’s disease, diarrhea, pancreatitis, and anxiety.
- L-Tyrosine – This amino acid is present in dairy products, meat, nuts, beans, and wheat. It improves learning, memory, and concentration.
- N-Acetyl L-Carnitine – Known as an antioxidant, this amino acid combats free radicals that cause oxidative stress and damage in the brain. This ingredient promotes long-term memory formation.
- Resveratrol – Naturally present in grapes, this compound is good for the heart and brain. It has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Vitamin C – While everyone knows that this vitamin boosts the immune system, it is helpful to the brain as well. Studies show that it can maintain the number of neurons in the hippocampus, which is responsible for memory retention.
- Vitamin B12 – This vitamin is essential for DNA and red blood cell production. It normalizes the nervous system functions.
- Panax Ginseng – Ancient Chinese have been using this root in traditional medicine for millennia. It improves mental alertness and thinking ability.
Provasil Side Effects
The makers of Provasil indicated that there are no side effects in this supplement.
However, when checking its ingredients individually, we have found out that some cause adverse effects when they are taken in the long term.
For example, Bacopa slows down the heartbeat in the long-run. This ingredient may pose a threat to those with hypotension.
Gingko is generally safe for everyone. But when taken in large amounts, it can cause upset stomach, headache, dizziness, irregular heartbeat, and skin allergies. It can also cause excessive bleeding and blood thinning.
Provasil Dosage and Instructions
Each bottle of Provasil contains 60 capsules. The manufacturer advises that you can take 1 to 2 pills a day. Do not exceed this dosage.
Do not take this supplement on an empty stomach.
Best Places to Buy Provasil
You can buy this Provasil directly through the product’s website or on Amazon.
They offer packages, discounts, and freebies to encourage you in buying more.
Latest Provasil Reviews
We have gathered Provasil reviews from Amazon and other websites.
Amazon users have given it a mixed rating of 3.3 out of 5 stars.
Positive reviews are fewer than the negative ones. One feedback praised the product’s effectiveness but criticized its taste.
Most of the negative feedback came from users who stated that the supplement did not work on them. One user indicated that he had not seen any improvement despite taking the product for three months already. Another user even called it a “scam.”
Is Provasil Legit or A Scam? Conclusion…
Provasil has a formula loaded with potentially helpful ingredients. However, more ingredients do not necessarily equate to a better product. Sometimes, companies like Cognitive Labs market their products that way to mislead the consumers.
By thinking that a packed ingredient list would provide extra health benefits, users will be more tempted to buy the supplement. In the end, Provasil left many customers disappointed and frustrated.
Even if a product is expensive or tastes terrible, many people are still willing to try it. If that is the only way to get better results, then why not?
Unfortunately, that is not the case for Provasil. Based on customer feedback, we could assume that the product’s effectiveness is doubtful at best.
Fortunately, the market is vast. there are better and more affordable nootropics out there.