What Is Roloxin Lift?
Roloxin Lift is a dermal masque that helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles on your face.
This product helps smooth away the fine lines on the face. It can also leave the skin more flawless after just one use.
Its formulation also contains anti-aging benefits. The product helps tighten and brighten the skin which gives you a younger looking skin.
Who Makes Roloxin Lift?
The company that manufactures the product is Dermarché Labs. This company is present on social media platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
If you have questions about any of their products, you may call their customer service number at (800) 291-7003. Their hours of operation are from 8 AM to 5 PM MST, Monday to Friday.
The company address is listed below:
3333 E Camelback Rd, Suite 200
Phoenix, AZ 85018
Phone: (602) 304-1900
Roloxin Lift Alternative
Due to all the negative reviews about Roloxin Lift, we’ve been looking for a competitive product that was proven more effective. We checked several of them with deception, and finally came around a real effective anti-wrinkle cream. You can read its review HERE.
Who Is Roloxin Lift For?
This product is for anyone who wishes to instantly remove those wrinkles and fine lines on the face, particularly around the eye area.
For women in their late forties and beyond, this product can also provide anti-aging benefits like tightening and lifting the skin to give you a much younger look.
If you have a highly sensitive skin or if you are pregnant or lactating, it is best to consult a doctor before attempting to use the product.
How Does Roloxin Lift Work?
The manufacturer claims that they use a patented SilicaLift technology with Roloxin Lift instant wrinkle smoothing masque. This patented technology has gone through tests that saw results such as reduced wrinkle visibility.
Below are some of the benefits that you get from using the product aside from removing wrinkles.
- It leaves your skin soft and young-looking.
- The product also shrinks your pore sizes.
- It also works as a makeup primer which results in better makeup
Roloxin Lift Ingredients
- Silica– a mineral that is often used in cosmetics for its anti-caking and anti-foaming agent.
- Propylene Glycol– a petroleum derivative that is responsible for retaining skin moisture in the skin.
- Silica Silylate– another anti-caking and anti-foaming ingredient.
- Sodium Hyaluronate– is the sodium salt of the natural lubricating fluid, hyaluronic acid. This compound helps your skin absorb more water efficiently.
- Retinyl Palmitate– a milder form of Vitamin A. It works as an antioxidant.
- Tocopheryl Acetate– a form of Vitamin E which acts as an antioxidant as well as a skin conditioning agent.
- Aloe Vera– this plant provides many benefits for the skin such as protection from UV rays, antioxidant, antimicrobial, and help heal third-degree burns.
- Glycosaminoglycans– In skin care products, they significantly aid in keeping the collagen and elastin of the skin in excellent condition.
- Chitosan Glycolate– an ingredient that helps in moisturizing the skin.
- Sclerotium Gum– a gel thickening agent used in cosmetics.
- Sorbic Acid– a naturally organic compound more commonly used as a food preservative.
- Benzyl Alcohol– a colorless liquid that is used as a preservative with cosmetic products.
- Sodium Hydroxide– an inorganic compound that is used to control the ph levels in cosmetics and personal care products.
- Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate– works as a preservative which helps prevent molds and bacteria in your personal care products. There are potential risks to its use such as reduced fertility and increased risk of pregnancy problems.
Roloxin Lift Side Effects
The official site didn’t disclose or offer any information on any side effects when using this product.
There are two ingredients within the formula that have been identified as a moderate hazard ingredient, and those are Sorbic Acid and Sodium Hydroxide.
Sorbic acid is said to cause allergic reactions, organ system toxicity, and even cancer. As for Sodium Hydroxide, this can easily cause skin irritation for those who have sensitive skin.
Before any purchase, it is a must to check the ingredients especially for those with highly sensitive skin to avoid any adverse allergic reactions.
Roloxin Lift Dosage
The following are the suggested steps on using Roloxin Lift:
- Wash your face, leave it cleansed and a little bit damp.
- Massage the sachet containing the mask for 20 minutes to activate.
- Open the sachet and apply an even layer on your face including neck (avoid direct contact with the eyes).
- Allow mask to dry off. It usually takes 7 to 10 minutes.
- Gently rinse the face to ensure no white powder remains. Use warm water. Pat dry.
For best results and to get maximum benefits of the dermal masque, daily use is suggested.
Roloxin Lift Reviews
The product is available on Amazon, yet there is not one review of the product. It can be assumed that the product was not that impressive and the users did not see it as something worth putting in a review online.
There are very few online reviews or feedback about this anti-wrinkle product. Most are like promotional websites. It is expected that the feedback will all be good same as with the official website.
Not having actual reviews and feedback to read on is crucial. Most users would prefer to check on this before purchasing anything.
Where To Buy Roloxin Lift
You can buy the product through the main website. Aside from the free shipping, you are given three complimentary samples with each order.
The product is available on Amazon and some handful affiliate websites.
Does Roloxin Lift Really Work Or Is It A Scam?
Roloxin Lift is not a scam, but it is not the best anti-wrinkle product in the market right now.
If you have closely checked the ingredients that comprise the product, there are two of them that can pose serious allergic reactions or irritation.
Yet it is still up to you if you decide to purchase the product or not.
The lack of real or actual user feedback is not encouraging at all. If a product is not getting reviews more often than not, it was not effective enough that the user did not find it worthy to make a review of.
Last Updated on