Ryder XL Overview
Ryder XL is an herbal male enhancement supplement formulated to enhance men’s sexual performance. It promises bigger erections and increased libido.
In addition, it promises to boost men’s stamina in the bedroom, enabling them to perform longer. It supposedly allows men to recover fast from a sexual activity as well.
The manufacturer claims that it works within 45 minutes of ingestion. They also say that the results last for at least 24 hours and up to three days.
Ryder XL Manufacturer
There are no websites dedicated to Ryder XL or its manufacturer. While this product is available in several online retail stores, their sites don’t offer any information on the manufacturer either.
We checked the product’s label but also found nothing there.
Therefore, if you encounter issues after purchasing this supplement, you should contact the particular seller where you placed your order.
What’s the Best Alternative to Ryder XL?
Considering the details we found about Ryder XL and its possible side effects, we would say it’s not the best one out there. After checking many other competitor products, we found a better and really effective male enhancement supplement. Check out its detailed review HERE.
Who Should Take Ryder XL?
Ryder XL is specifically for adult males seeking to maximize their sexual performance and satisfy their partner with a full and firm erection.
This supplement is also for men who want to increase their libido and achieve more intense orgasms.
There are precautions, however. Males who are under 18 years old or those who have the following medical issues should not take this product:
- heart disease
- high cholesterol
- prostate enlargement
- prostate cancer
- taking medications such as MAO Inhibitors or nitrates
What Makes Ryder XL Work?
The formula of Ryder XL includes a proprietary blend of the most effective herbal ingredients for increasing man’s vitality and sexual potency.
Most of these substances have been subjects of clinical studies, which showed their effectiveness in improving a man’s sexual health.
Some of the compounds increase male libido, while the others increase the blood flow inside the penis. As a result, men can have a more intense sexual desire as well as bigger and fuller erections.
In addition, several ingredients in this supplement provide men with the stamina and endurance to engage in sexual activities for a longer period of time.
Ryder XL Ingredients
These are the active ingredients in Ryder XL:
- Cordyceps – This unique substance is a combination of caterpillar and fungus. Chinese medicine, both traditional and modern, uses it to enhance the sexual potency and desire in men.
- Aged Garlic Extract – AGE for short, this herb extract contains antioxidant phytochemicals. It is commonly used to treat cardiovascular problems.
- Mushroom Extract – Derived from different types of mushrooms, this substance delivers multiple benefits. It helps in treating cancer, slows down signs of aging, protects the liver from toxicity, and alleviates allergies.
- Codonopsis – An herb used in the treatment of a number of conditions including anorexia, heart palpitations, diabetes, and asthma.
This male enhancement supplement contains a Proprietary Blend composed of:
- Carthamus – Commonly known as safflower, this plant has analgesic and antibacterial properties. It has many medicinal uses such as lowering cholesterol levels, shrinking tumors, and reducing coronary heart disease.
- Ginkgo Biloba – Individuals who are taking medications for depression sometimes suffer poor sexual performance. They take this ingredient to counteract that effect.
- Rehmannia – A plant used in the treatment of diabetes, anemia, osteoporosis, fever, and allergies.
- Tribulus Terrestris Extract – Many testosterone booster supplements include this substance in their formula due to its libido enhancing property.
- Wild Yam Extract – When treated with chemicals, this plant becomes a synthetic form of testosterone and progesterone.
Ryder XL Side Effects
Ryder XL contains certain ingredients that may cause side effects ranging from mild to serious.
Garlic – Aside from causing bad breath, garlic can also make certain individuals feel nauseated. Allergies and asthma are also possible reactions.
Codonopsis – In theory, this could increase bleeding and slow blood clotting. Therefore, if you have a bleeding disorder, taking it might make your condition worse. Do not take the product if you have a scheduled surgery.
Ginkgo Biloba – Some people experience upset stomach, dizziness, constipation, headache, and irregular heartbeat when taking this ingredient. Others suffer allergic skin reactions and irritation of the mucous membrane from taking it.
Rehmannia – If you have diabetes, it would be wise to avoid this ingredient because it affects blood sugar levels.
Ryder XL Dosage and Instructions
Take one capsule of Ryder XL with 12 oz of water before your sexual activity.
You may take two capsules of this supplement daily. However, make sure you don’t exceed two capsules within 24 hours.
Best Places To Buy Ryder XL
Ryder XL is not available in brick-and-mortar stores. You can purchase it online through Amazon, eBay, and other online retailers.
Note that the manufacturer doesn’t sell this product directly. Hence, you need to place your order with other sellers.
Latest Ryder XL Reviews
The Ryder XL reviews we found online were mostly negative.
However, there were also some positive reviews saying that this product works. Satisfied reviewers claimed that they saw results in as short as 45 minutes. The effects lasted for at least 24 hours.
Some of them noticed that it worked as well as Viagra, with no side effects. They had harder erections which lasted longer than when using other male enhancement products.
However, many of them also experienced side effects such as heartburn, flu-like symptoms, and migraines. One customer said he felt like his eyes were going to pop out of their sockets.
Disappointed customers reported that this supplement didn’t work for them at all. Many were expecting a better erection, but the product failed their expectations.
There was one guy who reported redness in the face an hour after he took one capsule.
Interestingly, almost all users had a headache each time they used this product. This side effect was consistent whether the supplement worked for them or not.
Is Ryder XL Legit Or A Scam? Conclusion…
The most alarming and curious thing about Ryder XL is that it doesn’t have its own website. All the information you can get about it is found on Amazon and other online retailers’ sites.
In addition, this product is offered on these online stores by other sellers and not by the manufacturer.
The manufacturer’s identity and background remain a mystery. So, when you have questions or concerns regarding this supplement, who do you call?
You can always ask a seller for assistance. However, chances are, they will be able to answer only issues on delivery or returns.
That’s just one of the reasons we can’t recommend this product. Another is the ingredients list, which contains a proprietary blend wherein the exact amounts of the contents are not included.
Furthermore, this supplement seems to cause side effects even on men who saw positive results from using it.
Based on these facts, we recommend that you avoid Ryder XL and look for another male enhancement supplement.