What Is SeroVital?
SeroVital is a liquid concentrate that is made from a range of amino acids. This oral solution claims that it can increase the HGH (Human Growth Levels) in one’s body naturally.
The manufacturers of this solution also claim that since the HGH levels in your body get a boost by around 682%, you will be able to fight off all aging symptoms like wrinkles, dark spots, sagging skin, etc. successfully. Unlike the conventional method where men and women get HGH supplements through injections, it claims to boost these hormones in a natural way, thanks to its powerful ingredients.
It is made by a company called SanMedica International TM LLC. SanMedica is based out of Utah and is in the business of creating dietary supplements and beauty care products that are scientifically tested (according to their website) to improve the overall lifestyle and quality of life of people.
While endorsing the product, Dr. Amy Heaton, Ph.D., Director of Scientific Affairs for SanMedica International stresses that people who want to try out this product should remember three important points:
- Firstly, this solution should be consumed on empty stomach two hours before or after a meal
- Secondly, this supplement doesn’t provide magical results by itself, and it needs the support of a good diet and strict exercise regimen
- Thirdly, though this solution is cheaper than the traditional HGH injections, they still don’t come cheap.
Best Serovital Alternative
Due to all the negative reviews about Serovital, we’ve been looking for a competitive products that was proven more effective. We checked several of them with deception, and finally came around a real effective HGH supplement. You can read its review HERE.
Who Should Take SeroVital?
When they touch their 40s, women start to feel aging symptoms in their skin. These symptoms include wrinkles, sagging skin, loose skin, fine lines and more. To restore youthfulness and glow in their skin, these women and men usually resorted to supplements in the form of HGH injections.
However, SanMedica International has come up with an oral solution that is made from supposedly scientifically tested ingredients. These components boost the HGH levels in your body by themselves, without relying on any external supplement. Men and women in their late 40s can take this oral solution, according to the manufacturer.
What Makes SeroVital Work?
When taken 2 hours before or after any meal of the day, can help in increasing your growth hormones naturally, thanks to its powerful ingredients in the form of amino acids. These acids help you to fight aging symptoms like wrinkles and bring back the glow and youth on your skin. In addition to this, SeroVital also claims to keep your mood swings in control, increase your sex drive, reduce body fats and boost energy levels.
These are the six main components of SeroVital, which are credited for boosting the HGH levels in one’s body.
- L-lysine HCI – According to studies conducted a few years back; lysine couldn’t increase HGH levels by itself. HGH levels weren’t raised even when lysine was combined with arginine.
- L-arginine HCI – Sometimes, this amino acid can cause respiratory problems, worsening of existing asthma, allergies, airborne inflammation, reduction in blood pressure, etc. This amino acid seemed to raise HGH levels only when given to a person while they are resting
- Oxo-proline – This is a rare amino acid that has not been studied in detail; therefore, not many details are known about its side effects.
- N-Acetyl –l-cysteine – In rare cases, this ingredient was found to cause side effects like liver damage, fever, headaches, reduction in blood pressure, skin rashes, nausea, etc.
- L-glutamine – No research has been conducted yet on this amino acid yet about its impact on increasing HGH levels.
- Schizonepeta powder – Studies have proved that the herb called schizonepeta powder contains anti-inflammatory characteristics. However, there has been no research to prove that they increase the HGH levels in one’s body.
SeroVital Side Effects
There have not been any complaints from people taking SeroVital till now. However, a point of concern is the existence of a compound called pulegone in one of the ingredients, schizonepeta. According to doctors, pulegone can damage your liver; therefore, it is best to consult with your doctor to know if SeroVital is right for your health or not.
If you are pregnant or nursing, you shouldn’t take any health supplements, including SeroVital, without consulting your doctor. If you have any surgeries planned, you should stop taking SeroVital at least a fortnight before the surgery.
SeroVital Dosage and Instructions
It is recommended to take four pills every day for as long as you want your HGH levels to increase naturally. You can stop whenever you want, but SanMedica is sure that users who start these pills would be so impressed with the results that they would never want to stop. You can have these pills in the morning or night. The only point that you need to remember is that you shouldn’t eat your meals at least 2 hours before and after taking these pills, to allow them to act in your body.
Best Places To Buy SeroVital
You can buy it from its official website, www.serovital.com or www. Amazon.com. From the site, you can get a 30-day supply for $99, and on Amazon, you can get a 40-day supply for about $114. Both these sites offer free-shipping facility for you. As of now, there is no information about coupon codes or free trials available for SeroVital.
Latest SeroVital Reviews
Few users have found reasonable results in their hormonal growth levels after using it. However, even in those who found the solution useful, it was not very clear if the results could be sustained for a long time. Some people experienced very high sugar levels, skin rashes, palpitations, nausea and other side effects of using SeroVital.
According to the product’s website, there is a testimonial from retailers who had stocked SeroVital in their stores. The retailers felt that customer excitement for SeroVital was at its peak, a phenomenon that they hadn’t seen in years.
Is SeroVital Legit Or A Scam? Conclusion…
Though the manufacturer claims that its components aid in natural improvement of HGH, we don’t have any research or study to prove this point. Also, the solution doesn’t list out the composition of its ingredients clearly, which makes it impossible for us to recommend this product to men and women who are looking to fight off aging symptoms. The side effects associated with SeroVital are also a huge letdown for this product.