Skinception Argan Oil Overview
Skinception Argan Oil is more specifically known as Skinception Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil. It is a natural moisturizer that is made up of pure 100% argan oil and has 200% more vitamin E than olive oil.
Its youth-friendly nutrients can treat several skin problems such as acne, psoriasis, and eczema. It also has antioxidants that protect your skin against free radical damage and external factors such as UV rays and pollution.
What’s interesting about this oil moisturizer is that it isn’t just for your skin. It is a quick remedy for your hair and nail problems as well. Argan oil can strengthen your nails and make your hands smooth and soft. It can reduce your dandruff and nourish your hair strands.
Skinception Argan Oil Manufacturer
Skinception is the manufacturer of this oil moisturizer. They offer other beauty and skincare products ranging from moisturizers, creams, and anti-acne treatments. The product on review is their first ever oil moisturizer.
Skinception is a small skincare label, a daughter company of Leading Edge Health. The latter has already been in the cosmetics business since 1999.
Both Skinception and Leading Edge Health are committed to providing only safe and effective products to their consumers. Their cosmetics do not contain parabens or other harmful chemicals.
For questions and comments about the product, you can contact Skinception through the contact form on their website or the following:
- North America Toll-Free: 1-866-621-6886
- International: 1-604-677-54365
Their customer service hotline is available between 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM, Pacific Standard Time, every day except on holidays.
Who Should Use Skinception Argan Oil?
Skinception Argan Oil is for men and women who want to maintain their skin’s youthful and vibrant glow. It is not just an anti-aging product, but also an oil moisturizer that provides numerous benefits as well such as:
- Deep skin hydration in all parts of the body
- Elimination of fine lines, wrinkles, crow’s feet, dark circles, puffiness
- Slowing down of skin aging and prevention of the early signs
- Production of more collagen and elastin
- Relief from skin diseases like eczema and psoriasis
- Treatment of acne, prevention of future acne breakouts, and elimination of acne-causing bacteria
- Protection against radical damage, UV rays, photoaging, and other factors that contribute to acquiring skin diseases
- Reduction of dandruff and repair of damaged hair (e.g. split ends)
- Improvement of brittle hair and nails, making your nails strong and your hair more manageable
Evidently, this is quite a long list of benefits and you can all find them in one single oil moisturizer.
What Makes Skinception Argan Oil Work?
Most people think that Argan Oil and Moroccan Oil are the same. Actually, they are not, and the manufacturer said that it is important not to confuse them.
Moroccan oil is a parlance of argan oil. It is made in factories and diluted with so many preservatives, which drastically reduces the potency and integrity of the ingredient.
Argan, on the other hand, is undiluted and manually extracted. The Berber women of Morocco physically extract the oil from the main source which is the argan tree.
This manually extracted argan oil is the main ingredient of Skinception Argan Oil. The company took action and sought help from these women by partnering with them just so they can use argan oil in its most natural form.
Skinception Argan Oil Ingredients
The ingredients of Skinception Argan Oil are as follows:
- Pure Argan Oil – is commonly used in beauty and cosmetic products for its natural ability to moisturize. It’s easily absorbable, non-greasy, and non-irritating. It is rich in natural phenols that support your hair follicles for hair growth and protection from damage.
- Vitamin E – is a remarkable anti-aging ingredient. It plays a big role in fighting the free radicals, making your skin healthy and younger-looking.
- Squalene – has high antioxidant and emollient properties. It is a compound that is naturally produced by your skin to support wound healing and fight the signs of skin aging.
- Polyphenols – help in fighting oxidative stress that damages not just your skin but your whole body as well.
- Sterols and D-7 Stigmasterol – are phytosterols that support moisture retention and create a barrier that protects your skin against damage.
- Essential Fatty Acids – like omega-3s and omega-6s, they are the building blocks of healthy cell membranes. They also maintain the skin’s natural oil barrier, keeping it plump, hydrated, and younger-looking.
- Oleic and Linoleic Acids – treat acne issues like pimples, whiteheads, and blackheads. They also prevent the occurrence of such.
Skinception Argan Oil Side Effects
As described above, Skinception Argan Oil is 100% organic with no added preservatives or chemicals. It is less likely to cause side effects, and there are no official reports yet indicating that it has.
However, according to the manufacturer, people may still react to it differently depending on their skin conditions. Thus, they recommend that should you experience any adverse results with this product, discontinue its use and seek help from a health professional immediately.
Skinception Argan Oil Usage Instructions
You can apply this oil on your face, hair, nails, or skin. Use only a few drops then lightly massage the area where you applied it.
To apply it to your skin, the company recommends mixing it with lemon juice for best results. Paint the solution on your nails, and it will soften your cuticles.
For damaged hair, use a generous amount and apply. Wrap your hair in a towel, and let it stay that way for around 30 minutes or overnight.
For dry scalp or dandruff issues, rub 2 to 3 drops between your palms and apply it on the affected area.
You can apply Skinception Argan Oil any time of the day.
Best Places to Buy Skinception Argan Oil
You can purchase Skinception Argan Oil directly from the manufacturer’s website. They offer four different packages:
- One Month Package (1 bottle only)
- Silver Package (2 bottles + discount)
- Gold Package (Buy 3, Get 1)
- Platinum Package (Buy 4, Get 2)
The company also offers a 100% money-back guarantee if the product won’t work for you.
Online retailers like Amazon also sell the product, but it seems to be a new item on their list at the time of this review.
Latest Skinception Argan Oil Reviews
Since the product has only been offered by online retailers recently, we found limited Skinception Argan Oil reviews. There is only one on Amazon, and the customer said she loves the product as it did work for her.
Based on the further research we conducted, though, we found many personal blogs with users expressing their satisfaction. They even detailed their experience and provided pictures of the improvements that the product has brought on them.
The most common thing that they said about it is that it didn’t just improve the moisture of their skin but also enhanced the health of their nails and hair.
Is Skinception Argan Oil Legit Or A Scam? Conclusion…
Skinception Argan Oil seems to be a legitimate oil moisturizer and definitely an effective one. Its ingredients list is quite impressive, and the manufacturer is transparent in providing information about it.
What is most notable is its ability to not just nourish your skin, but also your nails and hair. It is actually being particularly praised as an all-in-one skincare product.
We think that Skinception Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil deserves a great recommendation. Thus, we highly suggest you try it if you are looking for a natural moisturizer that can keep your skin healthy, young, and beautiful.