What Is Superdrine RX-10?
Superdrine RX-10 is a weight loss supplement that claims to be an effective fat burner. It features a weight loss stimulant called Ephedra that helps you burn calories and suppress your appetite.
With a handful of weight loss supplements and diet pills that all claim to work, how can you really choose one that will do as promised? Trying to lose weight is already challenging enough and you certainly don’t want to waste more time just testing out several products.
Could Superdrine RX-10 be the right product for your weight loss needs? Let’s find that out.
Who Makes Superdrine RX-10?
This weight loss supplement is a product of American Generic Laboratories. It was founded in 2004 in Salt Lake City, Utah. They offer different weight loss and dietary supplements that aim to promote health and wellness.
Their address is:
2150 S 130 E Suite 500 Salt Lake City, UT 84106
You can send them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach them via phone 1-877-628-6955 during business hours.
Best Superdrine RX-10 Alternative
Due to all the negative reviews about Superdrine RX-10, we’ve been looking for a competitive product that was proven more effective. We checked several of them with deception, and finally came around a real effective weight loss supplement. You can read its review HERE.
Who Should Take Superdrine RX-10?
This product targets adults who are struggling to lose weight. As with other diet pills, this supplement will work best with a combination of healthy eating and enough exercise.
Superdrine RX-10 is not for pregnant and lactating mothers, as well as those who are below 18 years old. If you are known to have any medical condition or currently taking prescription drugs, seek for medical advice first before consuming this product.
How Does Superdrine RX-10 Work?
According to the manufacturer, Superdrine RX-10 is made up of naturally sourced ingredients which are known to be effective when it comes to weight loss.
Specifically, the formula boosts the body’s thermogenesis process. This process refers to the increase of body temperatures so that it will be able to burn more fats.
The supplement is also advertised as an appetite suppressant so you will be able to control your calorie intake. You will feel full, thus helping you control your cravings for sugary foods and carbs.
While helping you burn fats, the product also promises to help enhance energy production so that you can still keep an active lifestyle as you lose weight.
Superdrine RX-10 Ingredients
- White willow bark extract – The willow bark works like aspirin, as it can be used for muscle pain and headache, gout, rheumatoid arthritis and menstrual cramps. There is insufficient evidence that it may aid in weight loss when combined with cola nut and ephedra.
- L-Tyrosine – Tyrosine is an amino acid that can improve alertness, memory and learning. It may also be effective in treating alcoholism, dementia, and cocaine dependence, among others. When taken along with green tea, calcium, caffeine and cayenne, it may result in slight weight loss.
- Ginger root – Ginger may be used for nausea, upset stomach, loss of appetite and other stomach problems. It has chemicals that can reduce inflammation and it can also be used as an ingredient in medications for gas and antacid.
- Ma Huang – Ma Huang or Ephedra is an herb that’s banned in the US because of safety concerns. It is greatly used for obesity, weight loss and for enhancing athletic performance. It works because of the chemical called ephedrine, which is a stimulant that affects the heart, nervous system and lungs.
- Bitter Orange – This plant can be used to improve appetite, which is quite contrasting to know that it’s also known to aid in weight loss. It may also be used for constipation, diarrhea, fungal skin infections and many others.
- Guarana extract – This plant may be taken for increasing energy, enhancing mental and athletic performance, aiding in weight loss and also as an aphrodisiac.
Other ingredients include pantothenic acid, magnesium phosphate, DMAE, acetyl L-carnitine, green tea extract, acacia rigidula extract, theobroma cocoa extract and quebracho extract.
Superdrine RX-10 Side Effects
There are no known or mentioned side effects of Superdrine RX-10 on their website, although it’s still best to do your own research first.
Make sure all the ingredients are checked and that you won’t have any adverse reaction with it. If you have allergies to any of the components, better consult with your doctor first.
Be extra careful and seek medical advice first if you are known to have any of the following medical conditions:
- high blood pressure
- recurrent headaches
- heart disease
- psychiatric, thyroid or liver disease
- pernicious anemia
- cardiac arrhythmia
- seizure disorder
- prostate enlargement
Superdrine RX-10 Dosage
The label indicates that Superdrine RX-10 should be taken twice daily, best if with water and food intake.
Store the bottle in a place where it cannot be easily reached by children, and again, do not use if you are pregnant or lactating.
Superdrine RX-10 Reviews
There seems to be no legitimate Superdrine RX-10 reviews that we can find online. There may be few but we’re not very sure if those are from real users who have actually tried the product.
There are some claims that this supplement is effective, but then the price is something that they cannot overlook. Compared to other weight loss pills, this one is relatively expensive if you are to look closely.
Where To Buy Superdrine RX-10?
You can buy Superdrine RX-10 from the official website of American Generic Labs. You may choose to sign up for price alerts if in case there are discount promos that may be offered.
The supplement is also available at different online retailers, although you have to check carefully if they are legitimate resellers.
Does Superdrine RX-10 Really Work Or Is It A Scam?
Superdrine RX-10 is yet another product that claims a lot of positive results but then, not a lot of reviews are available to prove it. The presence of some possibly unsafe ingredients is also another factor to consider.
We cannot fully recommend this supplement if you are looking for an effective and safe product to try. We think it’s still best to check competitor products, as there are still a lot of options available in the market.
Be sure to pick a product that offers a higher chance of being effective without sacrificing safety. And of course, price is another matter. You surely want a supplement that will work without having to break the bank for it.
Last Updated on