Synagen IQ Overview
Synagen IQ is a nootropic drug that claims to boost mental performance. It promises to address the following cognitive issues:
- memory loss
- inability to focus and concentrate
- loss of motivation
- fatigue and low energy
- slow processing of information
If you are experiencing these symptoms, then this brain supplement might help you. It supports both long and short-term memory, enhances mental clarity, and improves total brain performance. Aside from that, it also regulates mood and increases energy levels.
Synagen IQ Manufacturer
Unfortunately, we found no information about the manufacturer of this product. Amazon suggests that it is a brand of Phenom Health. Upon checking the website of Phenom Health, it is not listed under their brain supplements category.
What’s The Best Alternative To Synagen IQ?
Considering the details we found about Synagen IQ and its possible side effects, we would say it’s not the best one out there. After checking many other competitor products, we found a better and really effective brain supplement. Check out its detailed review HERE.
Who Should Use Synagen IQ?
Synagen IQ is for adults who are 30 years old and above. The manufacturer states that this is the age when brain function starts to decline. It’s for individuals who simply want to eliminate the effects of aging in relation to brain function.
They also suggest that it’s a quick solution to those who are not yet 30 but are already having memory and focus problems. As long as you want to improve your brain performance, this product might help.
It is not indicated though if it is suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding moms. There are no warnings as well to people who are undergoing other medications. For safety purposes, consult a physician first if you may take this product or not.
What Makes Synagen IQ Work?
The website of this brain booster does not mention how it exactly works. It only says that it contains 100% natural ingredients that can give you a “crystal clear” memory.
Likewise, it claims to make your brain feel young. As you age, your brain and bodily functions deteriorate, making you forget things that you normally remember. With the help of this brain booster, these memory problems of yours would probably go away.
It also boasts of caffeine as one of its main ingredients. Caffeine is commonly used in nootropic supplements and energy drinks. It ultimately increases focus and concentration, but it somehow builds tolerance if used on a regular basis.
Synagen IQ Ingredients
The manufacturer did not provide a complete list of the product’s ingredients. Based on our research, though, the following are the ingredients of Synagen IQ:
- Vitamin B3 is also called Niacin. It provides support for general health by improving cholesterol levels and reducing cardiovascular risks.
- Vitamin B6 or Pyrodixine HCl is important for normal brain development. It also keeps your nervous and immune system healthy.
- Caffeine is a stimulant for the nervous system. It provides high levels of alertness and makes you feel more awake. When you take the right amount of caffeine, you feel less tired and more productive.
- GABA or Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid is the main inhibitory neurotransmitter. It manages your nerve impulses and regulates your mood so you’ll feel calmer.
- Bacopa Monnieri comes from Ayurvedic medicine. It is a common ingredient in brain-boosting supplements as it prevents memory problems and enhances focus and learning. Studies show that it also relaxes the mind and body to lower down your anxiety levels.
- Alpha GPC increases the choline levels in your body. Choline is a precursor of acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter that is essential for proper cognitive function.
- L-Theanine is an amino acid that treats anxiety and depression. It also prevents Alzheimer’s disease and other age-related memory syndromes.
- Phosphatidylserine is a chemical that possibly treats memory loss associated with aging. There are also studies indicating that it can improve athletic performance and prevent ADHD.
- L-Tyrosine is usually found in fitness and energy-boosting supplements for its muscle-building capacities. However, research shows that it also improves mental performance especially when the brain is under stress.
- Vinpocetine improves the blood flow in your brain to provide for more oxygen. When there’s enough oxygen, your brain is able to protect itself from neurological damage.
- Huperzine A enhances brain function, particularly learning and concentration. It also treats a muscle disease called myasthenia gravis.
Synagen IQ Side Effects
While there is no list of ingredients on the product’s website, the manufacturer has provided a list of the possible side effects:
- loss of appetite
- difficulty in sleeping
- hyper behavior
- intense mental focus
The product also contains caffeine which may lead to various results including:
- insomnia and other sleep disorders
- nervousness and restlessness
- upset stomach
- nausea and vomiting
- accelerated heartbeats
Bacopa monnieri may also cause increased bowel movements, stomach cramps, and fatigue. L-tyrosine can also lead to a feeling of tiredness, severe headaches, and heartburn.
Synagen IQ Dosage and Instructions
The website recommends taking the product only when you need to focus or engage in mental tasks. It did not indicate any dosage but most reviews say that you need only 1 capsule.
Likewise, you must not take it on an empty stomach. It is important to eat something before consuming it as your digestive system might react to it negatively if not.
Remember that it’s not to be taken within 4 hours before bedtime. It might keep you awake all night as its ingredients make you feel more alert.
Best Places to Buy Synagen IQ
Synagen IQ is available through its website. However, when we tried clicking on the “order” button, it led us to various different sites.
You can also try purchasing it from Amazon and other online retail stores if the website won’t work.
Latest Synagen IQ Reviews
Most of the Synagen IQ reviews you will find online are negative comments from customers who have taken it. Many are disappointed as it didn’t improve their mental performance at all.
Some said that they tried taking it for more than a month, but it really didn’t produce any effect. Others also complained about experiencing a variety of side effects such as headaches, nausea, stomach cramps, and a lot more.
A lot of unsatisfied customers also said that it might be a scam. They said that it’s probably just a caffeine pill. Some still consider it as legit, but they complained about the amount of caffeine it has. They said it has too much caffeine that made them unpleasantly hyperactive.
Is Synagen IQ Legit or A Scam? Conclusion…
It’s quite hard to determine whether Synagen IQ is a scam or not. Indeed, there are positive reviews about it, but there are more negative ones. Most of them even said that it is not a legitimate product.
What also concerns us is the fact that its manufacturer is unknown. There is no available information about them, so we don’t know what numbers to call for inquiries.
Its ingredients are natural and potentially safe. Yet, there are complaints indicating that it has too much caffeine in it. As mentioned above, caffeine may not be good if taken in excessive amounts.
Thus, we recommend looking for other brain supplements that may be more beneficial to you. Many other nootropics are available on the market today, and they have more positive testimonials. Their manufacturers are also known and have a well-established reputation in the pharmaceutical industry.