Test Boost Elite Overview
Test Boost Elite is a male enhancement supplement for improving testosterone levels. It also increases energy levels and improves muscle strength.
Manufacturers usually market T-Boosters as effective products for stimulating libido. However, Test Boost Elite focuses more on helping men who are working out in the gym, engaging in sports, or doing physically strenuous tasks.
Aside from the benefits mentioned above, this supplement also claims to
- Reduce or even eliminate body fat
- Improve concentration and alertness
- Boost your metabolic rate
Test Boost Elite Manufacturer
From what we have gathered, the name of the manufacturer of this product is Test Boost Elite. The company name and the product name are just the same.
Details about Test Boost Elite’s manufacturer are incomplete. They do not have a company location or contact number. The only way you can contact them is by filling out a contact form on their website.
What’s the Best Alternative to Test Boost Elite?
Considering the details we found about Test Boost Elite and its possible side effects, we would say it’s not the best one out there. After checking many other competitor products, we found a better and really effective T-booster supplement. Check out its detailed review HERE.
Who Should Take Test Boost Elite?
Testosterone is a crucial hormone that helps men develop muscle mass, improve sperm production, and trigger sex drive. Men have a healthy production rate of testosterone until they reach a certain age.
In general, when men hit the age of 40, testosterone production drops by about 1.6 percent every year. Experts state that by the age of 60, men could be diagnosed with hypogonadism.
If you are experiencing consistent fatigue, gaining weight faster than before, or having less enthusiasm in bed, you can try this product.
Also, men who wish to gain muscles but do not want to rely on steroids can use this supplement as well.
What Makes Test Boost Elite Work?
The manufacturer promises that Test Boost Elite works with regular use. This product naturally triggers the luteinizing hormone (LH). Produced in the pituitary gland, LH triggers Leydig cells in the testes, the reproductive organ responsible for testosterone production.
Fluctuations in LH and testosterone blood levels affect sexual arousal in men. This is why it can also be used as a libido booster.
Looking at each component and its functions can help you understand how Test Boost Elite is supposed to work.
Test Boost Elite Ingredients
The manufacturer claims that Test Boost Elite’s ingredients are all natural, which includes the following:
- Tribulus Terrestris – It is an ingredient from a spiny plant in the caltrop family. It treats various health issues like sexual dysfunction in men, kidney problems, joint pain, fatigue, and constipation.
- Fenugreek extract – It is an extract that helps lower cholesterol levels and reduces the risk of kidney disorders, erectile dysfunction, male infertility, and even diabetes. It also helps improve workout performance while boosting appetite.
- Horny goat weed – This extract solves many complications such as ejaculation issues, osteoporosis, erectile dysfunction, sexual problems, and fatigue. It comprises chemicals that help increase blood flow in the penile area. It also contributes to optimal athletic performance.
- Taurine – This ingredient stimulates the production of testosterone in the body while keeping anxiety levels and mood swings in check. It also improves the circulatory system and reduces the risk of heart failure.
- L-arginine – This amino acid helps retain the blood flow in the penis, making it stay erect for more extended periods.
- Maca root powder – A popular ingredient in various sport and sexual performance enhancers, it is used to increase energy levels. It is also being used for treating anemia, fatigue, depression, and even cancer.
- Panax ginseng – It is known to be a potent enhancer in physical performance. Thus, it is a usual ingredient in the bodybuilding, weight loss, and nutrition supplements.
- Diindolylmethane – It is a component of Indole-3-carbinol (I3C) acids, found in cauliflower, kale, and broccoli. As an ingredient, it is an aromatase inhibitor that acts like estrogen in the body to regulate hormone balance. It has anti-cancer effects as well.
Test Boost Elite Side Effects
According to Test Boost Elite, this product has no side effects. However, we found out from various reviews that there could be possible reactions when taking this product. These include:
- Potential weight gain
- Metabolization of excess protein
- Runs the risk of taking degraded proteins to the kidneys
- Dizziness, vomiting, dry mouth, thirst, and nosebleed
- Digestive issues
- Allergic reactions
- Stress in the liver
- Irregular heartbeat
We understand that you want to improve your overall performance. However, these side effects might harm you instead of helping you achieve the desired result. If you experience these symptoms, refrain from using this product and see your doctor. This might not be suitable for you.
Test Boost Elite Dosage and Instructions
This product comes in a bottle with 60 capsules, which are enough for a one-month supply. Take two pills a day, one during the morning and one during nighttime.
Specific dosage directions can be found on the product’s label and should be strictly followed. This means you cannot take more than the prescribed amount.
Best Places to Buy Test Boost Elite
The only way you could purchase this product is through their website. They offer a 15-day trial period.
As mentioned earlier, the manufacturer lacks contact details. Thus, you have to fill out a contact form for orders, comments, and complaints.
Latest Test Boost Elite Reviews
Unfortunately, we only found a few Test Boost Elite reviews published online, none of which reported satisfactory results.
In fact, the feedback is mostly negative. These complaints include reports of major rip-off against the product, calling it a scam.
A few customers left positive comments, praising the product for providing extra energy during their workout sessions. However, with the manufacturer being hard to reach and not being able to fend off bad feedback, it is difficult to determine if these comments are true or not.
Is Test Boost Elite Legit or A Scam? Conclusion…
There is a vast difference between a T-booster and a muscle supplement. We believe Test Boost Elite more likely falls under the muscle supplement category.
This product is advertised as a T-booster probably to expand the target market. As a consequence, it fails to deliver its promise to customers who are genuinely looking for other solutions aside from muscle gain.
Based on thoroughly checking the background of the company, the ingredient list, and online reviews, we would not recommend you to use this product.