Testadrox is a testosterone booster that helps improve muscle mass. It enhances your performance by
- Helping you cope up with the increasing intensity of your workouts
- Utilizing thermogenic ingredients
- Ensuring a more efficient way of producing male hormones
The manufacturer has other products such as Megadrox and Postodrox. They claim that when you take these three supplements together, you achieve better results.
Before you continue reading, take note that some of the information posted here are collected from other websites. Testadrox does not have a valid website, which could be a bad thing if you are considering this T-booster for your bodybuilding and weight loss needs.
The details about this product’s manufacturers are insufficient. In fact, the information borders on mysterious. Other product review sites provide inconsistent information regarding the company’s whereabouts or contact details.
The closest thing we found that is considered “reliable” is their Megadrox website. Since Megadrox and Testadrox have almost the same packaging label, we assume that these products are from the same company.
They only have a P.O. Box address which is at P.O. Box 6645, Scottsdale, AZ 85261-6645.
Their contact details are as follows:
Phone: (888) 224-8821
What’s the Best Alternative to Testadrox?
Considering the details we found about Testadrox and its possible side effects, we would say it’s not the best one out there. After checking many other competitor products, we found a better and really effective testosterone booster. Check out its detailed review HERE.
Who Should Take Testadrox?
This supplement is for bodybuilders, athletes, gymnasts, weight watchers, and people with an active lifestyle.
This T-booster may not be suitable for you if you are:
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Taking prescription drugs
- Under 18 years of age
- Experiencing a serious medical condition
- Allergic to herbs
- Vegan or vegetarian
Consult your health practitioner before buying this product.
What Makes Testadrox Work?
This product’s proprietary blend consists of ingredients that increase testosterone levels.
Tongkat Ali triggers the Luteinizing Hormone (LH) in your pituitary gland, which is a part of your brain. LH then stimulates the Leydig cells which are found in your testes. These cells release androgens such as testosterone, commencing the male hormone production.
Meanwhile, Boron increases the flow and production of free testosterone within the body. When you have optimum testosterone levels, you can gain more muscle effectively. However, these male hormones are usually bound by a glycoprotein called Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG). When more SHBG are present in the body, male hormones become more inactive. This could be a problem when you want to bulk up your muscle.
To solve this issue, the manufacturer uses boron to inhibit SHBG production in the blood, enabling testosterone to be more active.
Here are the ingredients for this T-booster:
- Horny Goat Weed – The Chinese have been using this herb for hundreds of years thanks to its medicinal properties. This T-booster uses horny goat weed to improve blood flow in the muscles, ensuring anabolic growth.
- Tongkat Ali – Known as the Malaysian Ginseng, it has various benefits, which promote overall health. It boosts athletic performance and reduces body fat. It is also used against illnesses such as fever, ulcer, high blood pressure, tuberculosis, and bone pain.
- Saw Palmetto – This plant is a known remedy for prostate problems. It improves sperm count and cure diseases such as bronchitis and diabetes.
- Orchic Extract – Orchic is from bovine testicles. People believe that it increases their testosterone levels.
- Wild Yam – This ingredient benefits women more than men, a strange ingredient indeed considering the nature and purpose of this product. It contains diosgenin, which aids in progesterone production and cures menstrual cramps, premenstrual syndrome, and vaginal dryness.
- Sarsaparilla – Many men claim that this plant can maximize the production of male hormones. It may promote weight loss, boost the immune system, improve sex drive, and treat digestive problems.
- Stinging Nettle – Nettle is a plant which has many uses. It purifies the blood and regulates hormones. It may relieve rheumatism, water retention, and mucus congestion as well.
- Boron Chelate – When minerals like boron combine with amino acid, the body may function more effectively. This compound promotes strong muscles and bones and enhances the immune system.
Testadrox Side Effects
The ingredients of this supplement might result in side effects such as:
- Stomach pain
- Increased aggression
- Increase in blood pressure
- Kidney problems
- Dizziness, dry mouth, vomiting and nosebleed
- Spasms and breathing problems
- Irregular heartbeat
It is worth noting that allergens may be present in this supplement. Do not take this T-booster if you are allergic to the ingredients mentioned above.
Testadrox Dosage and Instructions
A bottle of this T-booster contains 60 capsules. You have to take two pills a day, preferably in the morning. Do not exceed your daily dosage to avoid adverse effects.
The effectiveness of this supplement depends on your body composition and condition. Ideally, you can see results within three months of use.
We also recommend consulting with your doctor before taking this supplement.
Best Places to Buy Testadrox
You can only buy Testadrox on Amazon. They are selling three bottles as a package deal. You cannot test the waters by buying just one bottle.
The manufacturer is also selling a combo of Testadrox and Megadrox, and a combo of these two plus Postdrox.
Latest Testadrox Reviews
There are few Testadrox reviews available online. Only five Amazon users have rated this product. All of them gave positive feedback. One of these users stated that he lost 60 pounds after using this product with Megadrox.
It is interesting that the combo deals got a lukewarm reception compared to the Testadrox three-bottle package. One user said that these bundles are a waste of money.
Is Testadrox Legit or A Scam? Conclusion…
Testadrox is a T-booster with a dubious background and insufficient claims.
Naturally, when you determine whether a product works or not, you depend on the reviews. Unfortunately, this supplement fails to provide convincing customer feedback. Due to having few reviews, you cannot really say for sure if this is the ideal supplement to use.
In addition, the company’s package deals may cost a fortune compared to other brands. The fact that you cannot buy only one bottle seems shady at best.
Since the company has no decent product information posted on their website, all rests on blind faith. You may end up like that Amazon reviewer who stated that it was a waste of money. It is basically a risk with almost no guarantee of success.
We would not consider this product a total scam, but it is trailing that path.
Before choosing a product, determine its background first. Make sure that the reviews are convincing and quantifiable.