Total Living Drink Greens Overview
With its new and improved formula, Total Living Drink Greens claims to be a legendary whole-food supplement that contains protein, digestive enzymes, vitamins, minerals, probiotics and so much more.
Superfoods are becoming more popular as people get to be more conscious of their overall health and wellness. While supplements in the forms of pills, capsules, and tablets are also a good option, there are users who prefer to drink up all the goodness that a supplement has to offer.
Total Living Drink Greens Manufacturer
Total Living Drink Greens is a product of Kylea Health & Energy. This company claims to have helped hundreds of thousands of consumers who are looking for world-class nutritional solutions.
If you need to reach them for any product-related concerns, you can send an email to info@KyleaHealth.com. They also have a toll-free number which is 1-800-557-5700 in case you want to speak directly with a representative.
What’s the Best Alternative to Total Living Drink Greens?
Considering the details we found about Total Living Drink Greens and its possible side effects, we would say it’s not the best one out there. After checking many other competitor products, we found a better and really effective green juice powder. Check out its detailed review HERE.
Who Should Take Total Living Drink Greens?
According to their official website, Total Living Drink Greens can be taken by both adults and children who want to maintain a healthier diet comprised of more greens and superfoods.
For children, they need to weigh at least 60 lbs so they could take this product. Children and teens who weigh over 100 lbs are considered as adults so the dosage should also be the same of an adult’s.
If you’re taking any medication or having an existing medical condition, it’s recommended that you consult with a doctor first before taking Total Living Drink Greens.
What Makes Total Living Drink Greens Work?
Total Living Drink Greens is marketed as a “nine-products-in-one” formula. It comes with 12 grams of protein, along with other nutritional components such as the following:
- digestive enzymes
- amino acids
Protein is greatly responsible for lean muscle building. That’s why this product is also marketed to athletes and bodybuilders. The formula of this drink uses only organic ingredients that can provide your body cells with phytonutrients.
Here are some of the other claimed benefits of this supplement:
- regulates the pH balance of the body
- provides high energy without the need to stimulate the adrenal system
- enhances mental focus
- cleanses and rebuilds the colon
- regulates blood sugar
- detoxifies the blood and other internal organs
- boosts the immune system
- rejuvenates the skin
- aids in weight loss and maintenance
Total Living Drink Greens Ingredients
This drink has a long list of ingredients in its formula. Let’s take a look at some of the most notable ones and their functions in its working process:
- Alfalfa juice powder – This herb is traditionally used to treat diabetes; high cholesterol; upset stomach; kidney, prostate, and bladder conditions; rheumatoid arthritis; osteoarthritis; and asthma. However, more scientific evidence is still needed to prove this claim true.
- Spirulina juice powder – This green superfood deals with arsenic toxicity, making it ideal as part of a heavy metal detox process. It also has an ability to prevent cancer, lower blood pressure and cholesterol, boost energy levels, and even speed up the process of weight loss.
- Fenugreek – This herb has always been used traditionally for the treatment of various skin conditions and other health disorders. It also contains magnesium, manganese, fiber, carbs, protein, and iron.
- Barley juice powder – Also called the barley grass, barley is said to be the very first cereal grain that was cultivated by man. In ancient times, Greeks used it for treating gastrointestinal inflammations. Today, it’s been proven that it has antioxidant properties, and it may also help with cancer prevention.
- Broccoli juice powder – Broccoli is a kind of vegetable that can provide many health benefits. It helps in improving prostate health as well as colon and liver health. Studies also show that it can be effective for the treatment of fibromyalgia.
There are still many other ingredients that you can find in this formula. You may refer to the back portion of the product’s label if you want to have a complete look at it.
Total Living Drink Greens Side Effects
A healthy body can usually tolerate greens powder supplements, but then there may be some minor side effects that may occur, depending on the person taking it. As for Total Living Drink Greens, some of the reported side effects include:
If you think you are getting side effects that are not supposed to be normal, stop use immediately and if necessary, consult a healthcare professional.
Total Living Drink Greens Dosage And Instructions
If you are a new superfood drinker or if you haven’t tried this kind of drink before, the manufacturer recommends taking it with meals first. Start off with half a scoop of greens powder and mix it with 12 oz of juice or water.
if you think your body is already adjusting with the formula of Total Living Drink Greens, you may begin with the standard dose of 1 full scoop. There are also other users who would take this product as a meal replacement. This can be ideal for those who are into weight loss or trying to maintain their ideal weight.
Best Places To Buy Total Living Drink Greens
You may order Total Living Drink Greens directly from their official website. They currently have a coupon code for a discount promo although it’s not indicated if this is for a limited time only.
This drink is also available for retail on Amazon and perhaps some other online merchants.
Latest Total Living Drink Greens Reviews
Let’s take a look at some of the Total Living Drink Greens reviews on Amazon. There are only less than 40 reviews so far, and while there are a few who would claim that the product worked fine for them, there are also those who are not fully happy with the purchase.
One user said that it tastes terrible, and this is actually a common complaint about this drink. Another user said that it is the nastiest thing he’s ever tasted.
Is Total Living Drink Greens Legit Or A Scam? Conclusion…
Total Living Drink Greens seems to be one of those many superfoods that may have a lot of ingredients, but so far, users are not bothering to try it. We’re not totally sure of the reason behind it, but it could be because there is another brand that they have already tried and are happy about it.
If you really want to try a legit superfood, we suggest that you look for a brand that can give you more efficient results. How do you know that it will give you that? Take a look at some of its reviews, and that will surely help you figure things out.