Ultimate Burn Overview
Weight loss solutions have been dominating the market. Some companies advertise food that is low in calories and fat while others create formulas that reduce fat accumulation. Schwartz Labs’ Ultimate Burn claims to do the latter.
It features the controversial ingredient Ephedra. This ingredient has gained notoriety when the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) banned it in 2004 due to the adverse effects it can produce.
At present, Ephedra is still banned in prestigious sporting competitions. However, selling dietary supplements containing this ingredient has been legalized. The US Supreme Court ruled that these products should not contain a substance called ephedrine.
Following this new ruling, the company revamped the old formula. They added more heat-generating ingredients that could turn your body into a fat-burning machine.
Ultimate Burn Manufacturer
This product is under Schwartz Laboratories. They have been selling health, nutrition, weight loss, and muscle building products since 1993. They offer product customization and labeling services as well.
You can visit them at 6905 Plainfield Road, Cincinnati, Ohio 45236.
Their contact details are as follows:
Toll-free number: 1-800-378-1223
Phone: (513) 948-1222
What’s the Best Alternative to Ultimate Burn?
Considering the details we found about Ultimate Burn and its possible side effects, we would say it’s not the best one out there. After checking many other competitor products, we found a better and really effective weight loss supplement. Check out its detailed review HERE.
Who Should Take Ultimate Burn?
On a global scale, the rate of obese and overweight people is still rising. Health professionals attribute this concern to poor lifestyle choices and rising food establishments. These fast-food chains offer oversized food portions which contain ridiculous amounts of sugar (high-fructose corn syrup) and fat.
Your body quickly digests simple sugars like fructose, leading to a spike in glucose levels. This spike makes you more hungry and tired until you satiate your body with food.
An unnatural cycle of eating leads to faster fat gain and a slower metabolism. These effects happen because your intake of calories is more than the number of calories you burn.
Products like Ultimate Burn may be your solution to lose those unwanted pounds.
You can take this product as long as you are 18 years old and above. However, do not take this supplement if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
If you are taking certain medications or having a severe medical condition, consult your doctor first.
What Makes Ultimate Burn Work?
The manufacturer promises these benefits when you take this supplement:
- thyroid stimulation, keeping the metabolic rate high
- regularly maintained levels of glucose, blood pressure, insulin, and cholesterol
- provide a feeling of fullness to control appetite
- reduction of food cravings
- a boost in energy levels
- reduction in calorie and fat intake
- formation of lean muscle
Ultimate Burn Ingredients
This product’s complex ingredient list consists of herbs and extracts that ensure weight loss. These are:
- Ephedra Extract (27 mg) – Ephedra is an herb which dietary supplement companies commonly use for weight loss and performance enhancement. It contains an alkaloid called ephedrine which heightens the effects of heat production in mammals. However, civil courts have banned ephedra supplements containing ephedrine.
- Caffeine Anhydrous (300 mg) – The manufacturer extracts and dehydrates the caffeine from coffee seeds and leaves to turn it into caffeine powder. It works well with the other ingredients as it keeps you focused and alert.
- Acacia Rigidula (150 mg) – This shrub is responsible for suppressing appetite. It controls fat breakdown and speeds up metabolism as well.
- Citrus Aurantium (100 mg) – Commonly known as bitter orange, this ingredient has several uses aside from being an ingredient in liqueurs. It promotes weight loss and treats skin infections.
- Green Tea Extract (100 mg) – Green tea is good for you. Aside from weight loss, it can fight free radicals in the body and improve brain function and enhance heart health. It also keeps your liver healthy.
- Cinnamon Extract (125 mg) – This spice is used in apple pies and other desserts. But it does more than just spicing up desserts. It has anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antibacterial, and anti-clotting properties which benefit the entire body.
- Hydroxycitric Acid (100 mg) – This ingredient comes from the fruits of the Garcinia cambogia tree. It can increase lipid breakdown and control appetite, leading to an effective fat loss.
Other ingredients include:
- Methylsynephrine HCL
- Methylphenylethylamine Tartare
- Coleus Forskohlii
- Quebracho Blanco Extract
- Raspberry Ketones
- Ginger Root Extract
- Capsicum Chinese Extract
- Cayenne Pepper Extract
- Hordenine HCL
- N-Methyl-Tyramine HCL
- Tyramine HCL
- Octopamine HCL
Ultimate Burn Side Effects
Possible side effects of this supplement include irregular heartbeat, dizziness, headache, and shortness of breath.
Excessive use of Ephedra may lead to more adverse effects such as heart attack and stroke. Some people have died due to Ephedra, which is why the government had banned it in the first place.
Ultimate Burn Dosage and Instructions
A bottle of Ultimate Burn contains 90 capsules. You can take two pills, one to three times a day. Do not exceed your dosage. It will not improve results; instead, it might cause side effects.
Drink lots of water since hydration is vital to the effectiveness of this supplement.
Do not take this supplement with alcohol.
Best Places to Buy Ultimate Burn
Surprisingly, the manufacturer’s website focuses more on their services instead of their products. There are no product offerings on their site, so the only option is buying the supplement on online retailer sites.
Unfortunately, this product is not available on Amazon or eBay. You can buy it on sites such as www.ephedrawarehouse.com and www.netnutri.com.
Latest Ultimate Burn Reviews
The only Ultimate Burn reviews we have gathered are from users who posted on the sites mentioned above.
All of the comments are positive. However, there are only a handful of users commenting so we could not guarantee if it truly works for everyone. As of this writing, there are only 9 users who posted their feedback.
One user lost 20 pounds, while another user lost 31 pounds while taking this product.
Is Ultimate Burn Legit or A Scam? Conclusion…
We cannot say for certain if Ultimate Burn is truly the ultimate solution to issues regarding weight management. In addition, we are not sure if the company even cares at all.
When the Ephedra ban has been lifted, companies including Schwartz Labs repackaged their product to follow regulations. After that, it seemed like it ended right there. There are no updates whatsoever.
The lack of convincing feedback is also a problem with this supplement.
Find a weight loss supplement that does not put your health at risk and provides coherent results. Watch out for reviews from actual customers. Make sure that the manufacturer has a credible background.