Vydox is a male enhancement pill that claims to offer fast and powerful results.
Its manufacturers call this supplement as the “orange pill.” It promises to improve sexual performance, penis size, and endurance in bed.
This product contains a high concentration of L-Arginine. This ingredient is believed to be clinically tested and boosts the effectiveness of this pill.
This product is manufactured by Premium Nutraceuticals, LLC.
Unfortunately, we are not able to find their website. They do have a product website, which you can check at https://www.vydox.com/.
You can find comprehensive and additional information such as Vydox’s ingredients, results, and FAQs.
Their corporate office is located at:
4820 Technology Drive
Martinez, GA 30907
You can also contact them at 1-800-549-5742. Their customer support team is available 24/7.
They have a contact form too which you can fill out for inquiries and concerns.
What’s the Best Alternative to Vydox?
Considering the details that we found about Vydox and its possible side effects, we would say it’s not the best one out there. After checking many other competitor products, we found a better and really effective male enhancement supplement. Check out its detailed review HERE.
Who Should Take Vydox?
Vydox, like any other male enhancement supplement, is for adult men who are:
– experiencing lack of enthusiasm in bed
– having erectile dysfunctions
– lacking in confidence to have sexual intercourse with their partner
– easily feeling weak after sex
The company did not specify a certain age bracket. However, you can take the pill if you are experiencing the symptoms mentioned above.
Just to be safe, consult your doctor before taking this product.
What Makes Vydox Work?
The website has a detailed explanation of how this supplement works, but we will be summarizing it for you.
After taking the pill, the contained nutrients are absorbed into your digestive system and subsequently distributed around your body via the circulatory system. In fact, you may actually feel warm, which means that the product is working.
Your brain triggers sensory arousal by sending signals to a chamber called the corpora cavernosa, which is located in your penis. Blood from the arteries flows to the corpora cavernosa, which acts like a sponge. When the corpora cavernosa fills with blood, you have an erection.
A fibrous and extendible tissue called tunica albuginea helps prevent the blood from leaving the corpora cavernosa. Thus, the tunica albuginea helps maintain your erection for a longer time.
Here are the active ingredients of Vydox:
- L-Arginine – This amino acid is Vydox’s main ingredient. It enhances the production of nitric oxide into your body. Nitric oxide relaxes the muscles in your penis and opens the blood vessels for a smooth blood flow in a process called vasodilation.
- Bioperine – It is a substance that works well with L-Arginine. It effectively absorbs amino acids from the food we eat.
- Yohimbine HCL – This ingredient is obtained from the African tree Corynanthe yohimbe. It is being used even before Viagra was introduced in the market. It acts as a natural cure for impotence for men, and it is also believed to improve their philosophical outlook in life.
- Epimedium Leaf Extract – This extract is also known as horny goat weed. It is a staple ingredient in many male enhancement supplements. Its active ingredient, icariin, could possibly treat erectile dysfunction.
- Saw Palmetto Berry – Studies show that nutrients in saw palmetto berry increase testosterone levels. The extract also treats sexual dysfunction and prostate problems such as BPH (Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy).
- Asian Red Ginseng – This root has been tested on men for erectile dysfunction treatment. It yielded a positive result compared to certain compounds that simply induce a placebo effect.
- Muira Puama Bark Extract – This ingredient is used as herbal medicine for maintaining an erection and boosting stamina. It is also considered as a natural aphrodisiac.
- Ginkgo Biloba Leaf – Known to improve memory, gingko biloba also maintains circulation and oxygenation in the penis.
- Damiana – Damiana has various medicinal benefits such as aiding with depression and easing constipation. It increases sexual drive in men as well.
Vydox Side Effects
There are no side effects stated on their website. However, after we searched in other sources, we found that certain ingredients may cause the following side effects:
- stomach cramps
- skin rash
- difficulty in sleeping
- gout (in rare cases due to excess L-Arginine)
- high blood pressure
We suggest you seek medical help if you experience these side effects after taking this product. Note that certain ingredients may trigger allergic reactions.
Vydox Dosage and Instructions
A box of this supplement has 60 capsules inside. Take two capsules daily, one in the morning and one in the evening. With this dosage, a bottle should last you a month.
Taking more than the recommended dosage can do harm than good. Do not exceed the amount of dosage as it may cause your blood pressure level to rise.
Best Places to Buy Vydox
You can purchase Vydox from their own website or from Amazon. They have varying packages available, and you can save money if you buy in bulk. They also offer free shipping on most packages.
When buying from other sellers, always check the validity and reputation of the seller.
Latest Vydox Reviews
Based on Vydox reviews found on Amazon, we found out that this product has a mixed rating of 3.3 out of 5 stars. One-star reviews make up 60% of the total feedback, which is quite alarming. This product does not hold up to its promise based on the reactions we have read.
Most of the negative feedback is from customers who said that Vydox did not work for them. Some mentioned that it is dangerous. Some customers even claimed it to be a total scam.
Is Vydox Legit or A Scam? Conclusion…
We tried to be as objective as we can in determining if Vydox is effective or not. The results are conclusive—the effectiveness of this product is questionable.
The product is presented wonderfully on their website, but many customers did not experience its promised benefits.
Vydox is quite costly because it claims to be made with expensive ingredients. Is it worth the cost? Based on the reviews and our own research, probably not.
There is one thing we can say for certain. There are so many alternatives out there that deliver more concrete results. We suggest you check them out.