Whacked Out Overview
Whacked Out is a weight loss supplement designed to eliminate unwanted fat in the body. It features Ephedra which promotes weight loss, according to research.
Losing weight has been a perpetual struggle for most people. As you age, the metabolic rate drops significantly. When this happens, fat accumulation tends to be much more possible than before.
That is the reason why weight loss products sell favorably in the market. Whacked Out is one of those products that promise to deliver useful results by:
- Boosting energy levels
- Trimming off fat
- Reducing calories
- Improving metabolism
Whacked Out Manufacturer
Sports One is the manufacturer of Whacked Out. They have minimal data posted online. According to thorough research, they have been around for 20 years. The company offers bodybuilding, weight loss, and sports nutrition products.
As a manufacturer that has been existing for two decades in the market, it is surprising that they have no official website. The same goes for their product.
They ship their products from the US, so we assume that they are based there as well.
What’s the Best Alternative to Whacked Out?
Considering the details we found about Whacked Out and its possible side effects, we would say it’s not the best one out there. After checking many other competitor products, we found a better and really effective weight loss supplement. Check out its detailed review HERE.
Who Should Take Whacked Out?
Whacked Out targets people who are having a hard time losing weight. If you are experiencing this problem, then you are free to take this supplement. You have to be at least 18 years old.
You cannot take this product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Dietary supplements, in general, have not undergone clinical trials. It is best to consult your health practitioner before trying this supplement.
What Makes Whacked Out Work?
This product contains a proprietary blend of thermogenic ingredients. Thermogenic drugs increase the basal metabolic rate by generating more heat in the body. When this happens, your body is able to spend more energy even with little activity. This ultimately leads to fat loss.
Whacked Out Ingredients
This product has extracts and alkaloids that can affect your metabolism. Here are some of them:
- Ephedra – This herb extract can improve athletic performance and reduce obesity. Weight loss supplements have been using this ingredient in combination with caffeine and guarana extract.
- Guarana Seed – People take the seeds of this plant to lose weight, enhance physical and mental performance, and boost energy. Cancer patients use this extract as well for improving their appetite and reducing tiredness during chemotherapy.
- Theobroma Cocoa Extract – Extracted from the tropical tree Theobroma cacao, this ingredient is a pure alkaloid. When combined with polyphenols and caffeine, it can produce thermogenic effects in the body.
- Caffeine – Caffeine is available in many sources such as coffee and soda. This supplement utilizes caffeine to help you stay active, reduce fat, and boost metabolism.
- Senegalia berlandieri – This variety of shrub has several alkaloids which improve the mood and energy levels. Bodybuilders use this ingredient to intensify the breakdown of lipids, eliminating stored fat.
- Methylsynephrine – This ingredient works in enhancing lipid breakdown in fat cells. It promotes adrenaline production, stamina, and concentration.
- Citrus Aurantium – This is also known as bitter orange. Weight loss supplement manufacturers use the peel, flower, and fruit of this plant. While it improves appetite, it greatly aids in weight loss as well.
- Evodiamine – This bioactive alkaloid improves the basal metabolic rate by reducing fat uptake. It can also increase energy levels and adrenaline.
Whacked Out Side Effects
Thermogenics are ideal drugs for weight loss, but several ingredients may cause you adverse effects. In fact, many countries have banned them regardless of the amount of dosage.
The legality of Ephedra is questionable. It is illegal in the US for multiple times already.
There are many reasons why countries ban this ingredient. It could significantly harm the circulatory system by causing high blood pressure, stroke, and irregular heartbeat. In addition, it can cause nausea, dizziness, headache, vomiting, and many more.
Meanwhile, the Food and Drug Administration and other health organizations strongly advise avoiding methylsynephrine at all costs. It affects the heart rate and causes agitation and cardiac arrest.
Whacked Out Dosage and Instructions
This product comes in a bottle of 60 capsules. You have to take 1 or 2 pills a day, preferably after meals. Dosage must not exceed within a 24-hour period.
You should not take this supplement four hours before going to bed to avoid sleep issues.
Do not take this pill for more than eight consecutive weeks. You need to have at least a two-week break before resuming your dosage.
For best results, you have to follow a healthy lifestyle, combined with proper diet and exercise.
Best Places to Buy Whacked Out
You can buy Whacked Out from third-party online retailer sites. It is not available on Amazon.
Because the manufacturer has no website for this product, the terms of sale and shipping details will depend on those retailer websites.
Latest Whacked Out Reviews
The Whacked Out reviews available are abysmally low. It turns out that more negative feedback stand out than the positive ones.
Positive reviews generally state that this product is useful to them. It did not cause side effects for them as well.
On the other hand, negative reviews include varied complaints expressing disgust and disappointment.
One user stated that the supplement did not work on him. Instead, he got nausea from it. Another user compared the efficacy of Whacked Out with other supplements. He indicated that a half pill of the latter is way better than the entire bottle of this product.
Is Whacked Out Legit or A Scam? Conclusion…
Weight loss supplements have a high demand considering the health concerns that people are experiencing today. Whacked Out has joined the bandwagon, promising useful results by utilizing science at their disposal.
From a wide variety of supplements in the market, a small percentage among them genuinely works. Unfortunately, Whacked Out is not one of them.
It is even alarming that the manufacturers use ingredients that are illegal in many nations around the world. Even with cautious dosage, the amounts of these components are still too lethal for regular standards. Combining these ingredients may cause risks including death.
Some people may tolerate the effects of this product. However, your life and health are too precious to gamble away.
As we have said earlier, there are a lot of weight loss supplement options out there. Do not settle for this product alone.