What Is Wobenzym N?
Wobenzym N is one of the pioneers in the joint health industry. It is a supplement designed for one to achieve healthy joints.
Since its first launch, this supplement has gone through a lot of updates and upgrades. Wobenzym N is a combination of various enzymes that provide temporary relief from joint pain.
Aside from providing joint pain relief, the manufacturer claims that this product can improve a person’s digestion process. This is due to the formula containing mostly of proteolytic enzymes.
Who Makes Wobenzym N?
The company that manufactures this product is Garden of Life. The founders of the formula are Dr. Max Wolf and Dr. Helen Benitez. It was originally called Wolf-Benitez Enzymtherapie, but was later shortened to Wobenzym N.
The company is into providing vegan and gluten-free supplements.
Company details are as follows:
- Corporate Address: 4200 NorthCorp Parkway, Suite 200
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida 33410
- Phone support: 866-465-0051
Monday – Thursday 8:30am – 6pm
Fridays 8:30am – 5:00pm EST
Best Wobenzym N Alternative
Due to all the negative reviews about Wobenzym N, we’ve been looking for a competitive product that was proven more effective. We checked several of them with deception, and finally came around a real effective joint pain relief supplement. You can read its review HERE.
Who Should Take Wobenzym N?
This product is for people that consistently experience muscle soreness and joint pain. Most common cases would be with older men and women who are past their 40s.
The formula also works well with young adults that are into sports. It helps them alleviate the pain after those practice sessions.
Pregnant and lactating women should not take this supplement.
For people suffering from terminal illness and taking in other medications, taking Wobenzym N is not recommended.
How Does Wobenzym N Work?
This product contains an enzyme blend that belongs to the group called the protease, which is known for breaking down proteins. The inflammation and pain you feel are called by proteins TNF which is acted upon by Wobenzym N.
This supplement can help in the following conditions:
- Joint pain– it works as a temporary relief for pain coming from rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis. Also, it helps treat soreness and muscle aches due to some serious physical activities.
- Surgery – there are some scenarios where this formula is in use during pre-operation and post-operation to reduce inflammation.
- Cardiovascular disease – this supplement supports cardiovascular health by decreasing CRP (C-reactive Protein) within the body. CRP is an indicator that there is too much inflammation inside.
- Poor digestion– containing a majority of proteolytic enzymes, it is then helpful when it comes to improving the digestion process.
Wobenzym N Ingredients
Each tablet contains the following ingredients:
- Bromelain 45mg– is a supplement extracted from pineapple stems and cores. It is a fantastic compound that is used as a potent anti-inflammatory and anti-swelling agent.
- Chymotrypsin 1 mg – is usually used for burn patients. This ingredient helps with pain and swelling as well as infections.
- Pancreatin 100 mg – comes in as a replacement whenever your body is lacking digestive enzymes. Medical conditions like cystic fibrosis, pancreatitis, and pancreas surgery cause a lack of this enzyme.
- Papain 60 mg– this compound helps in the following cases: inflammation of the throat and pharynx, ongoing diarrhea, hay fever, and a skin condition called psoriasis, just to name a few.
- Rutin 50mg– is a plant pigment which, when in combination with trypsin and bromelain, helps with osteoarthritis.
- Trypsin 24mg– Just like rutin, this ingredient aids with osteoarthritis when mixed with trypsin and bromelain. Also, trypsin is given to people who lack enzymes for digestion.
Other ingredients include vegetable-based enteric coating, vegetable stearate, cellulose, natural vanilla flavor, and purified water.
If you have allergies to pork proteins, do not take this supplement as it will have adverse effects due to containing pancreatin.
Wobenzym N Side Effects
There are some online feedback about experiencing digestive problems such as diarrhea and bloating. You must take in smaller doses much more frequently to avoid this.
There are reports of cases of anaphylactic shock after taking Wobenzym N. Always check the label and ingredients to ensure that a supplement you plan to take does not contain anything that can cause an allergic reaction.
Wobenzym N Dosage
Take this supplement 45 minutes prior a meal or two hours after a meal on an empty stomach. This is to ensure that the enzymes within the formula do not digest the food proteins and instead they are absorbed into the bloodstream.
For the ease of chronic pain, users must take at least three tablets up to three times a day. For more severe cases it is best to take 5-10 tablets three times a day.
The effectiveness of this formula differs from one person to another. On average, the desired improvements can be achieved between 2-6 weeks of use.
Wobenzym N Reviews
Most of the reviews you can read online mention that the product is too expensive and yet it does not help them out with their joint pain. Some even used it for two weeks to check for results but got no help.
Also, a common side effect that the users mention on their feedback is having an upset stomach when taking in the supplement.
Where To Buy Wobenzym N?
Wobenzym N bottles come with 100, 200, 400, and 800 tablets. Best to start with 100 tablets to check if this will work out for you.
You can buy the product online, on its official website as well as on Amazon.
There are also other online retailers you can purchase it from.
Does Wobenzym N Really Work Or Is It A Scam?
Reading about the benefits of Wobenzym N online is encouraging. But the reviews and feedback online are saying otherwise. Most comments state that there is no change after taking in the supplement.
Furthermore, the recommended dosage seems too much. Consuming 6 tablets in a day looks like an overkill.
If you are looking for a joint supplement, it would be best to look for alternatives that work and have a proven track record of being useful in helping with chronic pain.
Sorted by: Most Recent
by Joddie Husk review for Wobenzym N
Wobenzym N user here for 3.5 years. This product has been my go-to supplement for joint relief. Although, my doctor recommended I take 6 doses minimum a day, 2 – 3 times a day. Not sure if it will work the same with less dosage.
by Darren L. Mance review for Wobenzym N
i’ve seen lots of positive reviews about this on Amaazon so I figured it must be a phenomenal pain relief product. unfortunately, I must be in the minority as I didn’t find Wobenzym worthy of all that hype 🙁 It seemed to work for a couple weeks but my muscle pain and arthritis went back and caused me sleepless nights!
i read it could work for digestion and menstrual cramps so I gave it to my daughter and hoping it could at least give her positive results that i didn’t get to enjoy.
by Laura H review for Wobenzym N
Wobenzym pills do seem to work for relieving my pain in the shoulders and knees. The only downside? It’s quite pricey compared to my previous supplement.
by Chris Tellique review for Wobenzym N
Ordered a bottle from iherb last month. Didn’t experience the joint relief miracle many users are claiming. At least not yet… I’ll give it a few more months to wait out for results.
by Maxwell Terrence O. review for Wobenzym N
seriously! i don’t know if it’s because Wobenzym N come from the so-called ‘pioneer in joint health industry’ that many people are fans of it…! it really let me down! (i suffer from osteoarthritis).. but to be fair, it appears to be good at reducing my back pain.
Last Updated on