X Out Overview
X Out is a product made especially to treat teenage acne. It is a wash-in treatment developed by a doctor.
This wash-in treatment product has a unique formula which kills bacteria that causes acne breakouts. It also treats existing acne and makes your skin feel smoother and look glowing. It leaves a cool and refreshing sensation on your skin after rinsing.
X Out Manufacturer
Proactiv Company LLC is the name of the company that manufactures this product. On its website, it claims that it is America’s leading company when it comes to acne treatment.
The company has over two decades of research and production experience in the skincare industry and has served more than 20 million customers in the world.
What’s the Best Alternative to X Out?
Considering the details that we found about X Out and its possible side effects, we can say it’s not the best one out there. After checking many other competitor products, we found a better and effective acne treatment product. Check out its detailed review HERE.
Who Should Use X Out?
This product is specially formulated for acne-ridden teens who have a busy lifestyle—balancing school, home, and dating lives.
It can treat moderate to mild acne. For severe or cystic acne, however, the company recommends that you should see your dermatologist for proper care.
Those who have sensitive skin are also advised to consult their doctor before using this product.
What Makes X Out Work?
X Out provides treatment for mild to moderate acne. It penetrates deep into your pores. It eliminates the bacteria that causes the acne. Furthermore, the formula gives a cool and refreshing feel on your face after use.
This wash-in treatment product is dual-purpose. You can use it as a spot treatment for acne or a maintenance solution to avoid the future development of acne.
X Out Ingredients
On its website, the company simply mentioned Benzoyl Peroxide as the main ingredient of the product. We have researched a little more and found out some other compounds that make up this product.
- Benzoyl Peroxide – is an anti-bacterial ingredient that kills the bacteria that causes acne. Since it is a strong and potent ingredient, it may cause skin dryness and irritation.
- Sulfur – can help treat some skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis, and acne. Doctors also recommend it for patients with warts, dermatitis, dandruff, skin discoloration, shingles, and a lot more. Like Benzoyl Peroxide, this is a strong ingredient, so too much of what is recommended might harm your skin.
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate – is a kind of fatty acid from coconut fruit. It acts as a surfactant that can help in washing off the dirt easier.
- Polyethylene beads – helps exfoliate the skin. However, this ingredient is banned in some countries because it causes plastic pollution. These beads are made of tiny pieces of plastic.
- Linoleic Acid – is a kind of fatty acid derived from Omega 6. Deficiency of linoleic acid can cause dry hair, hair loss, and delayed healing of wounds. It has anti-inflammatory and moisturizing properties. Linoleic acid can also reduce the appearance of acne.
- Glycerin – moisturizes the skin.
- Menthol – refreshes the skin by producing a cooling effect.
X Out Side Effects
Here is a list of the observed side effects of the product.
- More prone to get sunburned
- Dryness of skin
- Painful peeling
- Itchy rashes
- Allergic reactions
X Out Usage Instructions
X Out can be used in three different ways: as a wash in, as a spot treatment for acne, and as a mask.
- Wash In Instructions
- Moisten your face with water. Apply the product and massage it gently. Let it stay for two minutes then rinse it.
- Spot Treatment Instructions
- Put a little amount directly on your pimple and leave it there for 10 minutes. Rinse it with warm water afterward.
- Mask Instructions
- Apply evenly to your whole face. Let it stay for 10 minutes. Rinse it with warm water.
You have to wash off the product properly to avoid irritating your skin with the residue.
Best Places to Buy X Out
You can buy X Out from the official website. The company offers them as kits with some freebies. It is also available on some online shopping websites like Amazon.
Latest X Out Reviews
We have found tons of negative reviews about X Out. Most people complained that the ingredients are harmful to the skin. It made their skin very try right after using. Others mentioned the product’s ineffectiveness. At the same time, it made their acne worse.
There are also negative reports on how the orders were delivered. A lot of people tried to return the product, but some were not able to claim their money back.
Is X Out Legit or A Scam? Conclusion…
X Out makes it different since you can use it in several ways. But its effectiveness and safety are still questionable based on the reviews and research about it. Thus, we can say that it is not as promising as the company claims it to be.
Even if it was promoted to be specially formulated for teenagers, the chemicals used in this product make the skin dry. Young people’s skin shouldn’t be exposed to such ingredients since they have more sensitive skin.
Regarding the transparency of the company about the complete ingredients of their product, we can say that they are not disclosing everything that potential users should know. All the possible side effects, contraindications, and allergens should be declared. But again, they did not give all the information, which may have contributed to the bad experience that some users had.
There are some dermatologists who suggest that cleansing products shouldn’t stay long on your whole face. It is not advisable to let it stay for more than 10 seconds because it might irritate or dry your skin. It may also cause clogging of pores. If you will let it stay longer than 10 seconds, make sure that it is just on the affected area.
You can find many effective and better acne treatment products in the market. The face is one of the most delicate areas in your body. Your facial skin is quite sensitive. Treat your skin with a gentle product.