What Is Zija Daily Tea?
Zija Daily Tea claims to be effective in suppressing one’s appetite. It also makes you feel full, which supports weight loss and management.
Its main ingredient is Moringa oleifera which is a native plant that can be found in Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Pakistan and some areas of India.
Zija Daily Tea is actually a part of Zija’s weight management system that is recommended for those who wish to manage their weight faster and more effectively.
Who Makes Zija Daily Tea?
The company behind this supplement is called Zija International — a networking corporation that was established by Kenneth E. Brailsford. Its current CEO is Ryan Palmer.
Specializing in various beauty products as well as natural health and wellness, Zija is a multi-level marketing company which means that members are required to pay a certain fee every month.
The amount was not specified on their website though, but you don’t actually have to be a member before you can purchase any of their products.
The company’s corporate address is:
3300 N. Ashton Blvd.
Suite 100 Lehi, UT
84043 United States
You can reach them through email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via phone as well. Their customer service number is +1 (888) 924-6872. They also have a fax number – +1 (801) 494-2323 and a corporate office number which is +1 (801) 494-2300.
Best Zija Daily Tea Alternative
Due to all the negative reviews about Zija Daily Tea, we’ve been looking for a competitive product that was proven more effective. We checked several of them with deception, and finally came around a real effective weight loss supplement. You can read its review HERE.
Who Is Zija Daily Tea For?
There is nothing wrong if you want to lose a bit of your excess weight and also learn how to manage it afterwards. There are so many weight loss supplements that are available nowadays, including Zija Daily Tea.
This tea is for those who want to lose weight without having to try too hard or to spend countless of hours working out at the gym. Zija Daily Tea claims to help you achieve your ideal weight without exerting too much effort or going on a very strict diet.
How Does Zija Daily Tea Work?
Aside from making you feel full, the tea functions as a natural diuretic and laxative. This prevents constipation, hard stool and strained bowel movement. When your bowel movement is working properly, it also means that the body’s metabolism will also function better.
Zija Daily Tea also supports proper digestion while making sure that the toxins are eliminated as you lose weight. Its natural ingredients are also believed to cleanse and detoxify the body, leading to a healthier body overall.
Zija Daily Tea Ingredients
The website does not indicate a lot of information about the ingredients and how they work, so we had to do our own external research about it.
We used the product label that we have from their website so we can get a list of ingredients that were used to make this supplement.
- Garcinia cambogia extract – Extract of this tropical fruit has been quite popular in aiding weight loss. It is said to have the ability of blocking the body’s fat-making process. It can also stop or decrease your appetite.
- Bitter melon extract – Also another plant, bitter melon is used for a variety of medicinal purposes. It is also called bitter gourd and is known for being anti-allergenic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic and anti-fungal.
- Ginger root – Ginger has a chemical that acts as laxative, thus making it a common ingredient in medications for anti-gas and antacid.
- Orange peel – Orange peels have several health properties. It can be used as a remedy for indigestion, high cholesterol, unstable blood sugar and other illnesses.
- Astragalus root – From the legumes or beans family, astragalus is popular for its immune system boosting properties. It can also lower the blood pressure and prevents diabetes.
- Bilberry leaf – Some studies have shown that bilberry can help prevent and cure ulcer. It can also lower cholesterol level and blood sugar.
- Stevia – Stevia extract is a natural sweetener that is about 200 times sweeter than your regular sugar. Because it has zero calorie, it helps you lose weight naturally.
- Moringa oleifera – As already mentioned, this is the key ingredient of Zija Daily Tea. It is known for a lot of names such as Ben oil tree, drumstick tree and horse radish tree. Dried moringa leaves are usually used in weight loss supplements.
Zija Daily Tea Side Effects
This tea obviously contains ingredients that are mostly natural and plant-based. However, this does not mean that it will be 100% free from any side effect or adverse reaction.
There are some users who have initially complained of experiencing diarrhea when they started taking the tea. Some also experienced digestive issues.
Zija Daily Tea Dosage
The tea is recommended to be taken daily 1 or 2 hours before your meals (either lunch or dinner.) It should be taken on an empty stomach.
To prepare, simply boil water and then put the tea pouch in your cup. You may now pour hot water and let it sit for at least 5-10 minutes before drinking.
Zija Daily Tea Reviews
It seems like this tea is not a very popular product for weight loss, which is the reason why there aren’t a lot of Zija Daily Tea reviews that you can find on the internet. Maybe because it is recommended to be taken as part of the whole Zija weight management system.
This may be a negative point for this product because there are consumers who like to try supplements that are already well-known and easy to find anywhere.
The MLM scheme of the company might not appear to be too appealing as well, as it means having to become a member first before enjoying discounts and other product-related privileges.
Where To Buy Zija Daily Tea?
The tea can be ordered from their official website. One box contains 30 tea pouches which should be good a month’s supply. This box sells at $49.
It is also available in some online sellers via Amazon. There may be other retailers but be careful when transacting. Make sure that the product is authentic so as not to compromise its quality and expected result.
Does Zija Daily Tea Really Work Or Is It A Scam?
There are users who would attest that this supplement actually works. This is after a certain period of time that they have invested, drinking the tea on a daily basis.
If you really want a weight loss product that is effective and with a good number of positive reviews, don’t just settle for anything less.
As per our judgement, there are still a lot of other supplements that have the same list of ingredients (even better) and can provide you with the same result.
Zija Daily Tea seems to not have a lot of reviews, making it harder to decide if it is indeed effective. That’s aside from the fact that it is also more expensive than other similar products. So it is wiser to check your alternatives first and do not order until you have really exhausted your search.
Last Updated on