Zyflex is a dietary supplement that improves testosterone levels in men. This product claims to do the following:
- Improve sex drive and performance
- End premature ejaculation
- Enhance stamina and strength during sexual activities
- Increase penis size, girth, and length
- Treat erectile dysfunction
- Increase sperm count
- Intensify orgasms in bed
- Ensure pleasure and satisfaction after sex
Before you continue reading, be aware that some of the information posted here is gathered from third-party websites providing details about Zyflex. The site itself does not provide complete information about their product.
Zyflex has a Facebook page. While the name of the manufacturer remains a mystery, they still managed to post their contact details on Facebook. They posted these details in December last year, so we assume that the information is still accurate.
Their address is located at 6362 Fraser Street Suite 375, Vancouver, BC, Canada V5W OA1.
You can call their customer service at (855) 632-8258. You can send them an email as well at email@example.com.
What’s the Best Alternative to Zyflex?
Considering the details we found about Zyflex and its possible side effects, we would say it’s not the best one out there. After checking many other competitor products, we found a better and really effective testosterone booster. Check out its detailed review HERE.
Who Should Take Zyflex?
This product is for adult men only. If you are having a hard time maintaining erections or dealing with sex-related problems, then this supplement is for you.
Age-related testosterone decline could cause symptoms such as
- Consistent fatigue
- Easier weight gain
- Unexplainable loss of interest in sexual activity
- Lower sperm count
You can take T-boosters like Zyflex if you are experiencing these signs.
Men who are currently taking medication or having a severe medical condition are at risk of blood thinning upon taking this supplement.
Further, this supplement is not for men under 18 years of age.
Consult your doctor before taking Zyflex.
What Makes Zyflex Work?
All the ingredients in this product are commonly used in T-boosters and male enhancement supplements.
For instance, Tongkat Ali is a popular ingredient due to the benefits it provides. It triggers the Luteinizing Hormone in the pituitary gland to stimulate the Leydig cells in the testicles. This commences the production of testosterone.
On another note, Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG) is a glycoprotein that binds both testosterone and estrogen. It inhibits testosterone from being active. Tongkat Ali functions by suppressing SHBG without affecting testosterone. This mechanism enables you to be more sexually driven than before.
According to the manufacturer’s website, here are the ingredients in Zyflex:
- Nettle Extract – The root of this plant is beneficial in treating many illnesses. These include urination problems, kidney stones, osteoarthritis, endocrine disorders, and anemia.
- Boron – Boron comes from many sources such as apples, pears, avocado, nuts, and soybeans. It prevents arthritis, enhance male hormone levels, improves cognition, and reduces fungal infections.
- Saw Palmetto – Naturopathic doctors typically use this plant for treating prostate problems. It improves sperm count and treat diseases such as bronchitis, migraine, and even diabetes.
- Tongkat Ali – This supplement features Tongkat Ali or Eurycoma Longifolia. Aside from the benefits mentioned above, Tongkat Ali reduces the stress hormone, maintains optimal bone density, and strengthens the immune system.
- Orchic Extract – Supplement companies obtain this exotic ingredient from bovine testicles. It provides the building blocks of testosterone, which aids in promoting testicular health.
- Horny Goat Weed – It goes with other names such as Epimedium and herbal viagra. It treats erectile dysfunction.
- Wild Yam Extract – It is surprising that this ingredient is a part of this list. Wild Yam may cure urinary difficulties and lower blood pressure, but its other benefits cater to women more than men. As such, it synthesizes progesterone and treats menstrual cramps.
- Sarsaparilla – This woody vine grows in rainforests. It is a remedy for psoriasis, arthritis, syphilis, and liver diseases. Experts state that this ingredient can increase the absorption of nutrients in the body.
Zyflex Side Effects
The website does not contain details about this product’s side effects. However, its ingredients could provide these adverse effects when you take them excessively:
- Upset stomach
- Irregular heartbeat
- Low blood pressure
- Changes in mood
- Liver and pancreas damage
The company has no information on how they manufacture their product as well. It is impossible to check if the ingredients have passed sanitary standards.
Orchic is an ingredient from animal testicles. If the animal has a disease, there is a high chance of contamination.
Zyflex Dosage and Instructions
The manufacturer did not provide details on how you should take this product. Most product review sites say that there are 60 capsules in each bottle of Zyflex.
The sources also state that you should take this supplement twice a day. Take one pill in the morning, and one before bedtime. You have to take this product 15 minutes before intercourse for best results.
Best Places to Buy Zyflex
The manufacturer’s website, zyflexsupplements.com, stated that they are no longer accepting orders.
Other websites reviewing this product have provided a link which you could click to order Zyflex. However, when you click those links, you are directed to pages of entirely different products. Some even lead you to bogus websites which may put your device at risk of getting malware.
Latest Zyflex Reviews
There are no legit Zyflex reviews from customers available online. The only “reviews” you can find are those from product review sites which seemingly market this supplement. As expected, these websites praise the product for its efficacy.
Is Zyflex Legit or A Scam? Conclusion…
We are leaning towards the conclusion that Zyflex is a scam. The company details are hard to find, the sources are not consistent with their information, and we can’t find customer reviews.
Let’s assume that the company is operating and it is marketing the product at the moment. Based on the ingredient list alone, we can say that they haphazardly prepared this T-booster. It is as if they copied the formula from other supplements instead of developing their own.
Wild yam focuses more on improving female hormone levels. This ingredient counters the product’s effectiveness. In addition, orchic may be dangerous when the cattle which the company has harvested the compound have contracted diseases. You will never know if it is safe as the company does not provide sanitary guidelines on its website.
Of course, these concerns should only be valid if the product exists.
Stay away from this product. Since the company is not accepting orders anymore, it is impossible for you to buy this supplement anyway. Find a T-booster that is actually available in the market. Make sure that it yields compelling results.